[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to break up with a guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image02.png (1MB, 800x965px) Image search: [Google]
image02.png
1MB, 800x965px
I'm at the point where my current (and first) relationship isn't working.

However, I don't know how to break up with someone. How do I do it /adv/? What do I say? I don't want to be pathetic or overly angry etc, and I don't want to hurt him any more than necessary.
>>
>>17987408
be direct, objective, unambiguous, and firm.
also hope for the best, but plan for the worst. people sometimes react poorly to this sort of thing.
>>
>>17987423
I'm going to do it somewhere relatively secluded, but not totally private - like a park, in a corner.

I thought this might negate a tantrum or something
>>
>>17987426
not necessarily. i have seen and been in situations where being in public did not dissuade someone from losing their shit acting like an idiot. but being in public=witnesses, thats the important bit.
>>
>>17987435

Don't immediately assume he's going to kill her, gosh. How dark is your outlook on life Anon?

OP, do it directly, and kindly without caving in to him begging to take you back. Tell him you're sorry you hurt him, but only once. Don't try to be his friend, and don't talk to him again unless it's necessary.
>>
>>17987408
From personal experience the best send off to a sweet relationship is to break up right after he finish cumming inside you.

Gosh, I still remember her with fondest memory. She will always be a special part of me.
>>
>>17987445
>How dark is your outlook on life Anon?
pretty dark, as determined by my experiences. like i said- hope for the best, plan for the worst. i didnt intend to imply that op would be killed, but if you havent learned yet that some people do crazy shit sometimes, i suggest you take this advice too. there are plenty of things that can go wrong in this scenario aside from violence.
>>
Just say that your heart is no longer in it, which is the truth. Then you both will move onto greater things in life.
>>
>>17987408
Well I certainly know what not to say. Do not say "it's awkward." This shit happened to me more than a month ago and it still drives me insane. Especially when things were seeming to be ok. Either way, be concrete in your reasoning. I give a lot of respect to someone who can give valid reasoning on why to cut things off. Even if she said "I wasn't feeling it anymore," I would have been fine.

I suppose I just needed to vent a little bit since this has been bugging me for a while, and I still see this girl from time-to-time along the street. Plus, she was my first for literally everything and this was a harsh awakening for me in terms of what dating is.
>>
>>17987408
Why do you want to break up? Is it the typical supercial bs about wanting a new start, but really you just wanna fuck other ppl? Or is he actually incompatible with you? Has it simply gotten boring between the two of you? What is it?
>>
>>17987445
>OP, do it directly, and kindly without caving in to him begging to take you back. Tell him you're sorry you hurt him, but only once. Don't try to be his friend, and don't talk to him again unless it's necessary.

Good advice
>>
>>17988030
He's become incompatible.

There was a whole thread that went on for 200 replies about it recently.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.