[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Custody and Stupidity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: aojR9yx_700b.jpg (83KB, 700x754px) Image search: [Google]
aojR9yx_700b.jpg
83KB, 700x754px
I posted here about a week ago so just for recap.
>Girlfriend of 3 years was cheating on me
>She's filing false claims of rape/abuse/hacking against me
>She has my old email address and is using it
>New boyfriend filed complaints on me on IC3.gov and claimed I was hacking

Ultimately, I know my ex has issues but I don't want to see her prosecuted for the false allegations. She has issues. She's on meds. what can be done?
>>
>>17987385
hire a lawyer
>>
I already have an attorney. Sorry about that. That's quite useful information.
>>
>>17987385
Prosecute her or get prosecuted.
Being kind won't bring you anything here.

Also
>claimed I was hacking
Well, no worry here. As soon as the judge reads that crap, he will know the piece of shit is indeed full of shit.
>>
>>17987385
If you let the bully get away she'll abuse more men with her treason. Let the whore be punished for her dishonesty and her attempt to put you in jail.
>>
>>17987385
If you don't prosecute her for false rape charges, you will get raped for real in prison.
>>
>>17987466
Alright. you win. Thank you for that. That is something I needed to read.
>>
>>17987385
Don't just have a lawyer. Use your lawyer. Take steps to protect yourself. Have the ISP close down your old email. Collect evidence that her charges and the bf's charges are false and hit them with a cease-and-desist order.

- or whatever your lawyer advices to protect you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.