[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pity sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: girl.jpg (43KB, 453x750px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
43KB, 453x750px
'Sup /adv/isors. I just started a new job and this girl has been flirting with me nonstop for weeks. It started out subtle (but not that ethereal indistinguishable BS) but has been getting more intense. To skip a lot of boring details, last week she just about directly asked me if I was interested, and I said something to the effect of "I'm not really looking right now." She felt shut down and was mopey after that, and today for most of the day she wouldn't look at, talk to or acknowledge me.

Anyway, one of our team leaders basically insists that our team all sit together at lunch. There were no more seats when I got to the table, so I ended up sitting next to this girl. Something or other was said to break the ice and she was at least friendly with me after that. We got back into the office, and when the lights were out to watch a video presentation, I kept catching her giving me the most intense longing stares I've ever seen. Shit almost weirded me out, but it made me feel kinda bad for her.

As to my side of things, I think she's good looking, but any other feelings aren't so positive. The first thing is just an age barrier. She's 19 or 20, and I have nothing to talk to her about. Second, and I don't mean this to be mean in any way, she's dumb as a brick. I mean, really stupid. Not being on the same level in that way would hamper any kind of connection, not to mention she'd get on my nerves after a while. That's my single biggest concern. There are other things, like where we're from, music, food, little concerns for any relationship that might otherwise be overcome.

But man, those eyes today. It almost hurt seeing her look at me like that. I get a bit of an impression that she might be young, bored and horny, and getting laid would be enough for her, but I've never done the pity sex thing and don't know how it works or how to avoid hurting her feelings if she ends up wanting more than that. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17987323
Is she wanting just sex? Kind of doubt it.

If you start fucking her she's only going to be come more attached, and you're only going to hurt her worse.
>>
>>17987323

>If you start fucking her she's only going to be come more attached, and you're only going to hurt her worse.

+1

Don't do it, unless she herself gives the idea she just wants sex.
>>
>>17987323
Why don't you.. try it? You only live once, maybe there is something to this experience that will enrich your life.
>>
>>17987345
First post best post.

If you find her attractive enough for a quick fuck then go for it if you really want to. But it could also latch her onto you more.
>>
>>17987345
I don't know her well enough to know what she wants for sure, I'm feeling the whole thing out before I do anything. She has a friend at work who I've tried to do some probing with to find out more, but she's been pretty mum on the subject.
>>
>>17987323
I don't think she's "just horny" for you (although she definitely would bang you), I think she is straight up crushing on you in a romantic way. Try and just open the conversation with her. Tell her you're not ready to date but if she wants to fool around you're okay with that. Also be sure to emphasize you don't want to hurt her feelings and are looking for something casual. People who suck at communication are the reason so many things fail these days.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.