[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I molest her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (30KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 384x384px
I've met with this female twice before... Online thing. We kissed the first time, second time aswell. She had told me she wanted to fuck... But didn't wanna give it up too easy, since she felt I wouldn't care about her, and I told her straight up I wouldn't, I know I cock blocked myself. I'd rather be honest than hurt anyone, just seemed to soon, I told her I'm looking for friends with benefits.

>meet up with her
>ask if she wants to go to the movies or eat.... Get shut down.
>so we're just chilling in the car like at 11 pm....
I drove an hour just to see her, she doesn't want to do shit, but chill. How the fuck does this not scream "let's fuck"?
>I'm trying to talk to her
>she keeps her answers short
She's the nervous and quiet type, cares too much about what she'll say might come off as stupid. We've all been there.
>I keep trying and it hits me that over text she talks like crazy and in person nothing.
>after a couple moments I start thinking she's not putting any effort, why should I....
>I stay quiet, give her short answers
>she asks if I wanna leave
>switch it back on her, she says no
I shoulda left
>I go in for a kiss;seems forced
>ask if she wants to go to the back of car, she does, we make out and I start feeling up on her
>she says no and holds my hands back, tells me that I ain't getting shit.....
>I take it as be a man and start grabbing up more
>she doesn't seem to want it
>I realize what I'm doing... And I stop and tell her I gotta go...
>she asks what's wrong
>I explain that I'm disrespecting her and I feel like a rapist and I should leave.

On text she seems cool, even flirty but in person no.... It felt like I was trying to rape her. I've been with 9 women, I've never had to use drugs or anything like that. I'm better than that.
>>
LOL just use drugs and have fun.
>>
>>17987334
Op here, Man I was thinking the same shit..... Being honest and nice don't get me shit.... Meanwhile homeboy who lies and romantizes gets all the pussy he wants.
>>
>>17987320
OP you did the right thing : if you are not sure about if the girl is willing or not, don't do anything.
>>
File: image.png (669KB, 1276x2268px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
669KB, 1276x2268px
>>17987350
>>
>>17987320
Op, don't do anything stupid, you made the right descision.
>>
>>17987373
That's what I got.
>>
File: dszdrssz-1307026982.jpg (30KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
dszdrssz-1307026982.jpg
30KB, 300x200px
Yeah man, drug advice guy here, giving her some drugs will probably make her talk more, you dont even have to fuck her just some heavy petting, french kissing. Hug and talk about stuff idk. Taking some shots and some blow would do the trick. fyi I have never fucked a girl and you being in the situation you are in makes me feel bad man. Good luck, shes prob cool.
>>
>>17987373
I keep saying you did the right things.
Btw, as a girl I am sometimes like her (being really shy in front of guy I like), and it is cool she said it to you, but really, if you are not sure about if she is willing for sex, just don't, or ask her. Please.
>>
>>17987409
shit
not OP but I think I might have done something pretty stupid to a girl who said she has a crush on me. Good thing she seems to be able to forgive and forget.
>>
>>17987389
I'm an ex addict to Coke, she doesn't smoke. Maybe some drinking tho would help. I can honestly see how teases get raped. Like I honestly thought she wanted me to man handle her.... And you should go fuck some females man, just wear a condom.
>>
>>17987416
How senpai. Theres this thing that lives inside me that is the most sexual deviant that longs so much for sex. I feel like I have no confidence, and I have been asked many times "why no gf?" I just have a lot of anxiety about doing things they like and not weirding them out. I see how this is similar to you wondering if you molested her, you kind of did but she said she liked you touching her. Wouldn't worry about that. I would say try seducing her, but I don't even have any experience doing that, they say women are more sexual and tone it down for men so they dont scare them away, but I wish a girl would just be overly forward and accept me.
>>
>>17987409
You women are fuckin difficult, you wanna be treated like princesses/shit. Not too much of either, cuz you'll get bored of him being nice, but not too bad either, but just right.
>>
>>17987424
Man I was like that before.... I couldn't make eye contact, a social retard, what do I got to offer anyone, you know? You slowly get use to it, it's not that bad. Gain confidence by doing things that make you proud of urself/money. You can do it man, and I suggest you do before you get to a certain age and you can't get it up or start balding make it that much harder.

I know it's easier said than done.... But baby steps is better than no improvement at all.

"How do you plan on growing if you choose not to get out your comfort zone"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.