[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking up with my girlfriend tomorrow, any advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1485160975717.jpg (110KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1485160975717.jpg
110KB, 850x565px
Breaking up with my girlfriend tomorrow, any advice?
>>
>>17987133
Reason with her and explain why. Get a real good idea of what exactly it is you're going to say. And most importantly, stay strong and stick to saying what you feel.
>>
be kind enough to be honest instead of "letting her down easy". allow her to hate you and kill every hope. this is the single best thing you can do for everyone you break up with.
>>
>>17987138
I hope i dont pussy out
>>
>>17987146
You can't.
Ever gone hunting?
It would be like trying to kill a deer by throwing rocks at it.

Stay. Strong.
>>
>>17987140
I am a man, i will show no mercy
>>
>>17987166
I killed a deer with a rock in Rust, and like the almighty rock i will stay strong
>>
Don't change your mind because you don't want to hurt her. You'll hurt her more if you stay with her. And make sure it's clear to her that there's no chance of it working out.
>>
>>17987178
I won't. I tried so hard to make things work but they arent, I'm fucking done with her
>>
>>17987183
Tell us about it. Put it in words.

It will help you process your thoughts before tomorrow.
>>
It's going to really hurt for both of you regardless of how it goes down. But it's for the best in the long run, that's why you're breaking up after all. Keep your head up.

Reddit gets ostracized a lot here but this is pretty good
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/sx5hf/
>>
also, cut ALL contact. no "let's stay friends" or catching up. EVER
>>
>>17987194

They love me but they just aren't trying in this relationship anymore and honestly, I don't think me breaking up with them would hurt them much. Im sick and tired of all this bullshit with her and its making me rage hard. I'm just gonna walk right up to her tomorrow and just say "I'm Breaking up with You" and just walk away, probably won't even explain myself.
>>
>>17987197
I dont plan on being friends after this.
>>
File: 1483516196038.gif (742KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1483516196038.gif
742KB, 200x189px
Make it the very first thing that comes out of your mouth when you see her next. Don't be like "whats going on?". Just be straight up like "hey we gotta talk".
Be to the point, and prepare what you're going to say. Good luck boi.
>>
>>17987218
I'm not even gonna say we gotta talk, just go right up to her and say "im breaking up with you" and make her figure out why i am
>>
Girl here. First off, explain why you want to break up with her.

Depending on how long you've been dating, I would think it through for a day or two. If this is a year or longer relationship, I would really consider sitting her down and telling her the issues you have. If she seems willing to change and actually does, problem solved.

However, if you are dead set on breaking up with her and you haven't been together a long time, my advice would be to take her out to dinner, somewhere decent, but not too fancy. Like Olive Garden. Make sure you explain why you are breaking up with her, but don't do it like you're attacking her. Be sensitive to her feelings, but also be firm. If you are 100% serious on leaving her the whole "taking her out to eat" is very important. The reason being is that in public, she won't likely use the waterworks for sympathy, and she also can't use her pussy to try to get you to reconsider.

If you love the girl, I would tell her something like this.
Say her name is... Lucy.

Hey, Lucy. Let's go out to dinner tonight, I need to discuss something with you.

Y'all are at dinner, enjoying the nomz
"Lucy, I care about you. You are a beautiful woman, and I have enjoyed our time together. I know no relationship is perfect, but (insert reason for not wanting to be with her here) I feel like I need some space. I enjoy spending time with you but I also enjoy my freedom, I'm not at the point in my life yet to where I want to be in a long term committed relationship. *List all of her great qualities, don't make it a negative thing* ex: You are very smart, determined, beautiful, and caring. You deserve a man who can be emotionally available like you deserve. I don't feel like I'm in a place in my life right now where I can give you the commitment you deserve. You will find the guy for you someday. I'm sorry things didn't work out, I really enjoyed our time together. End it on a good note. Even if she is a vile bitch, don't tell her that. Cont'd
>>
>>17987224
Fuck off, at least don't be a dick about it. Tell her when you're not in an angry state of mind.
>>
>>17987233
Hey could you give your input on this

>>17987122
>>
Cont'd-

Now, the whole "in public" thing is key. That way she's less likely to go batshit.

But then again, if she is a really good girl, isn't crazy, and isn't likely to go crazy if you break up, id take her somewhere private like a park or something. You want to make it a positive breakup experience, if there's screaming and yelling it's not going to be good for either of you.

Now, if she's a complete fucking psycho (like fake a pregnancy to keep you psycho). I would just go over to her house and be simple and firm. Tell her, "I think you're a nice girl and I enjoyed our time together, but I don't want to continue a relationship with someone I don't see myself marrying. I'm sorry for hurting you." Then just leave lol
>>
>>17987259
Ill keep all of this in mind. Thanks femanon
>>
Glad I could help.
Good luck, man. update us on what happens. I'm a nosy cunt so I'm curious to see how it goes
>>
>>17987233
This is horrible bullshit that only a woman would say. Please don't say all that drivel, OP. People deserve to hear the truth.
>>
>>17987133

There's a delicate balance between shitting on them completely and making them feel worthless and taking all of the blame and letting them down gently. You want to list the reasons you aren't feeling the relationship any more and reasons why you think you're incompatible without making it seem like its her fault.
>>
>>17987133
Make sure to call her a bitch or a cunt at least once
>>
>>17987233
Jesus christ look at this projection dude kill yourself
>>
OP here. Seeing her in a few hours. Wish me luck mates
>>
>>17987233
Boy here show your tits or cunt whore.
Cheeki breeki.
>>
Do it at her place, and be honest.

It sucks, it's going to keep sucking. Arrange a time when she can come by your place within the next two weeks to grab whatever of her stuff is there.

Or, you can bring her to her place, where she'll cry and pout and throw your/her stuff all over the place, and you have to corral her out.

At least when it' at her place, when you've had enough of her crying you can leave.

I offered a hug before I left, and she didn't want to let go, honestly it was really hard.. But, she cheated on me twice.. So. :/
>>
>>17987133
Short and sweet. "I don't want to date you" is enough reason to break up with someone. If she's all like "give me a powerpoint of exactly all the reasons" - fucking don't. One, she'll just try and argue with you and convince you that she'll change and two, does anyone ever want to actually hear that list?
Say you want to break up, apologize for hurting her feelings, then get the fuck out of there. If she is all "I still want to be friends" tell her you think it's a good idea if you don't talk for a while.

Don't be unnecessarily cruel but don't leave any hope for you to come crawling back either.

>>17987233
PS this bitch is crazy
>>
>>17987133
Yea to avoid a hectic and awkward conversation and possible fight just do it via text messages in a nice way. Make sure you block her on facebook just beforehand.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.