[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parents forgot my birthday again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (101KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1100x619px
Here's what happened:
This morning I woke up and my dad had already left early and my mom was packing up papers and on her way to meet some client and all she said was "I'll be back tonight at 8, behave yourself at school" and then she just left. I was really disappointed and confused because usually I'll get to skip school andi get at least one of my presents in the morning.

Basically I spent the whole day wandering around looking for any evidence of gifts or cake or candy or something but I didn't find anything I was really upset by this but I figured maybe they're just working on something really big and hiding it by pretending to go to work. This made me feel a little better but I was still upset so I tried listening to the Hamilton soundtrack on loop, burning some candles, takin a walk downtown, and making a cake, none of which really helped because I couldn't stop shaking for some reason.

So like an hour ago my mom came home and yelled wanting to know why the school called that I wasn't there today!! I've literally never been more confused or angry in my life at that question! I told her that I never go to school on my birthday but she jusT YELLED AT ME that my birthdays wasn't until next month!!! I KNOW MY OWN BIRTHDAY MOM!! And the. She said she knows because Ive walkways celebrated it with my friend (the one who moved to Israel last month) and that's when I realized that they don't even know what day it is, they always just relied on my friends' family since our birthdays are only a day apart so when he moved to Israel, they completely forgot...

This is the second time they've forgotten it but it's only now the first time that I've realized that they didn't even remember the date. It's on my birth certificate, it's on all the insurance stuff, and even the school has my birthday, but apparently they can't remember it unless someone is there to remind them about it!??? I'm starting to think just now that this is probably why I never got bat mitzvahed
>>
Isn't this the plot to 16 candles?
>>
>>17986838
I've never seen it, but if it is, it's also the plot of my life
>>
>>17986823
>>17986838
Yeah bruh, just go find Jake Ryan and everything will be okay
>>
>>17986850
Ok but how should I respond to my parents forgetting their only child's birthday
>>
>>17986823
Who cares?

Me mum's forgotten my Birthday a dozen times
We don't care
I've forgotten hers a lot too

Why is just a day supposed to represent our love for each other?
I love me mum and she loves me
Every day of the year
>>
>>17986879
Did your mum use to bathe you when you was a baby?
>>
>>17986823
Lol your parents are morons.
>>
>>17986823
that can be tough

my parents were always absent, and often forgot birthdays; or made no effort to be there for christmas etc

I can't give any special advice, you just have to weather it
>>
>>17986823
did you really think there would always be folks around to praise you and gush over you just for surviving another year?
welcome to the real world jackass. get over yourself. birthdays stop being a big deal after you become an adult.
>>
>>17986823
4chan is for 18+
If you're over 18, why the fuck are you still bitching about birthdays? Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17987831
It is called autism
>>
>>17986823
I spent my b day in jail.
Shut the fuck up OP.
Spend thanks giving and xmas in jail too.
>>
>>17986823
Sux dude. Parents are aweful sometimes
>>
>>17986823

Jesus christ, aren't you a fucking crybaby. Grow the fuck up you self-entitled manchild.
>>
>>17986823
>I'll get to skip school andi get at least one of my presents in the morning.

Wow, you are a spoiled fuck. Do you really think you're entitled to bullshit like skipping out on school? Wait til you enter adulthood.
>>
>>17986859
By asking them to forgive you for throwing a childish tantrum and tell them how happy you are to learn they're only human and will make mistakes sometimes. Also let them have a slice of cake with you.
>>
How old did you turn OP? Maybe you hit that year where parents decide you're too old for baby birthday pampering.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.