[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People make fun of me for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0691.jpg (164KB, 575x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.jpg
164KB, 575x317px
I wanna be an aircraft technician, and maybe study navigation. It takes 3 years tops. And it's a decent job market because most of the people are old-ish and aviation is only becoming more and more popular.

My mom and sisters say it's a mans job but it's really interesting to me.

Would a guy be thrown off by this? That I wanna be just a maintenance worker?

I love planes, lol.
>>
Who cares.

Do what makes you happy.

Actually knowing what you want to do with your life is more than half the battle.
>>
Nobody cares. I see as many females in construction as men today.
>>
>>17986750
/thread

OP, nobody is gonna think less of you for having a job that you actually enjoy. That's sick. Congratulations
>>
OP just wants the attention of working in a male dominated workplace

She's never going to make it if all it takes is her mom and sister to stop her
>>
>>17986746

if a guy is thrown off by this hes probably got a lot of other glaring flaws you wont want to put up with.

choose what makes you happy, not the possibility that some guy who would not date you over this career decision would make you happy
>>
>>17986755
2edgy
>>
>>17986746

don't tell people about your goals. just do what you want to do quietly and when you make it no one will say shit.
>>
Fuck your mom, fuck your sister, fuck the beta guys afraid of a female mechanic. Planes are fucking rad. Do whatever the hell you want with your life. There's nothing like hearing a turboprop going off early in the morning.

Source: I'm the maintenance supervisor of several airports.The land ops crew, the airline staff are pretty chill, some people in the army are cunts though.
>>
Just do it! You know what you want to do with your life and that's fucking awesome.
>>
>>17986746

i wouldn't

go for it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.