[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend always want to spend time together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: angery.jpg (27KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
27KB, 500x262px
She's always getting mad at me over tiny things and get's exasperated with me easily. Because of that, I don't want to be around her that much. I feel relaxed and comfortable when I'm in the office playing Pokemon, talking to friends, or going on 4chan. Lately this has been making her more and more needy of me, and it's getting on my nerves fast.

What's worse is I've tried breaking up with her because she's treated me like crap in the past 6 months, and she just kept crying and begging me to stay.

So in short, what the fuck should I do? She's barely gotten better at being nicer to me (even though she says she's trying really hard to be better for me), and I just want to be left the fuck alone.
>>
leave her, but this time, dont be her bitch and take her back.
>>
>>17986572
How do I be strong? How do I really push her away once and for all?
>>
>>17986594

at best we could give you advice on how to execute it, but a weak man is gonna be weak if he wants to be.

its like dieting. you can tell people to remove all the sweets from their house, but if a fatty is weak he'll just go out and buy more sweets.
there is no magic button. there is no ritual.

you break up with her, and you stick with it. there's no trick.
>>
>playing pokemon
>talking to friends
>going on 4chan

squandering a good thing: the post
>>
>>17986556
Introduce her to every male you have ever known that crosses your path. Any luck and you will get some schmuck to seduce her and she will leave you. Remember that winning is not about them knowing you won, it is about you knowing you won.
>>
>>17986594
Break up, respectfully leave her to cry. Start no contact, get on with your life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.