[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm spending time and studying with a girl from last semester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Thanksgiving story.png (199KB, 1880x797px) Image search: [Google]
Thanksgiving story.png
199KB, 1880x797px
I'm spending time and studying with a girl from last semester because we happened to have the same classes and now I caught feelings again.

I wish I went to the Thanksgiving dinner she invited me to and I want to tell her that and maybe invite her to something to make up for the missed opportunity. Is this a bad idea? Should I just straight up ask her out?

Pic related is a thread I made about her and the dinner but after talking to her more I don't think she had any fucked up intentions but I haven't confirmed that.
>>
>>17986538
How old are you?
>>
>>17986642
22, she's 18, I was home schooled, in case I come off emotionally immature.
>>
>>17986652
17*, almost 18 though, 17 is legal here regardless.
>>
One Bump Man
>>
>>17987013
Don't pursue any girl that is already taken.

There is no way it can end well. Either you pine away for her and you waste your time when you could have been pursuing other girls. Or you win her over and you now are dating an unfaithful whore.
>>
>>17987095
I forgot to mention probably the most important thing: She wasn't dating him at that time and isn't now. I found out 2 weeks later.
>>
>>17986538
>Should I just straight up ask her out?

Yes you stupid mother fucker.
>>
>>17987104
I guess go for it then.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.