[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to message a girl you don't know well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2672.jpg (87KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
87KB, 702x702px
How do you do it? Is there a certain line or phrase you need to say? Or am I just ugly? Do I need to aim for being "smooth"? We know each other from a party but we don't know each other well. This is one I really don't wanna fuck up.
>>
>>17986514

depends just how not well you know her.

if you only had passing words just message her saying
>hey Anonette right? from Anon's party? this is OP!

and go from there.
>>
>>17986522
We know each other fairly well, she's really friendly, we like/favorite each other's tweets every now and then. If we saw each other in person we'd probably wave and say hi but not actually conversate. She just broke up with her boyfriend of 7 or so months about a week and a half ago.
>>
>>17986533

if you're friendly enough just hit her with a 'hey hows it going?'
>>
>>17986514

Do not aim for being smooth

ask her if she wants to do something

if she doesn't want to don't orbit
>>
>>17986562
I don't know if we're that friendly. Basically she's good friends with my friends. We met at a party but we didn't "meet" meet. Never really conversed wth one another but we were at the same table with other friends and talked a couple of times.
>>
>>17986580

>i dont know if were that friendly

its a 'hey hows it going?'

there is no way to get 'that friendly' without just saying 'hey hows it going?'.

you're over thinking this.
>>
>>17986584
I guess I am anon, I just never had success with this. I'm not sure if it's because I play my card wrong or I'm ugly. And I want to get this one right because she's actually wifey material
>>
Calling her wifey material off the bat is a bad habbit and you must never do this again. Your only interest should be a good time or some good conversation. If she picks up that you think she is wifey material any time soon than we found your problem.
>>
>>17986666

>not on a 'hey hows it going?' basis
>knows shes wifey material

no.

also rememebr that there is no 'right' way. shes not going to say ''WOW ANON YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT TWO MONTHS UNTIL ONE OF OUR FRIENDS ITNRODUCED US TO EACH OTHER I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE DATED YOU IF YOU DIDN'T SAY 'HEY HOWS IT GOING' RIGHT NOW.

a girls ierther into you or shes not. you arent ruining your chances wiht a girl by having a casual conversation. this isnt some sitcom where you watch a girl fro ma distance and slowly make her fall in love with you over the course of a year.

shes either down or shes not.

>i just never had success with this.

and remember that its not unviersal. there isnt some magic approach or perfect formula to navigate to get to a girls heart. like i said above shes either into you or shes not. you didnt ruin it by saying hi, you just learned shes not interested.
>>
>>17986672
You're right, I got a big problem in getting attached to a person I have a crush on before I actually message them. Its just that she's into a lot of the stuff I'm into & we have a lot in common.

>>17986675
I understand that I guess, I just think that way because I always see the Chad's do it so easily, maybe there was a "correct way" of going about it. This way is a little different than the others because the girls I usually DM are complete strangers so hopefully knowing her in person plays to my advantage a little bit.
>>
>>17986709

you literally dont know how often a chad gets rejected. they could message a million girls with a 'hey hows it going' and nothing will happen, and you dont know about it because you didnt see it.

everyone gets rejected.
>>
>>17986514
I've always used "Hey, you! Yeah, you with the face!" whether it being a brand-new lady or someone I've acutely acquainted with.

"Hey, you! Yeah, you with the face! I'm _____; I saw you on/at _____ and you seemed like you were (a pretty cool person / having fun)! How's life treating you"?

S'always worked for me, and I'm like a half-a-Chad, I guess.
>>
>>17986729
That first part was kind of odd considering we're college students lol but I'll consider it. I don't want to seem odd since we already know each other.
>>
>>17986776
Weird/Odd/Being different is sometimes all you need to get a foot in a door. That and a set of balls. Or a set of weird balls. Weird balls are interesting balls. Interesting balls are datable balls.
>>
>>17986800
True that thanks bro nice empty dubs
>>
>>17986729
Yikes. You reek of aspie. If a guy ever said that to me I'd cringe and walk away.
>>
>>17986891
A super, sexy smelling Chad aspie. A Chadspie.

But like I said, it's always worked for me with various women stereotypes, aged 17 - 30.

If I didn't boat your floats, there's plenty of other ladies to play Battleship with, and we probably wouldn't've been very compatible to begin with!
>>
>>17986514
>>17986533
Got a sorta similar thing too. There's this one girl who I know. We worked at the same job a summer ago and now we happen to live in the same city. She messaged me first and we had a friendly conversation, and we both agreed we should hang out at some point. She seems really cool and I'd like to hang out with her and get to know her better. I asked her this weekend if she wanted to hang out at a museum, but she said she had to catch up on school work. She said that she would like to hang out next time though. There's a thing this weekend I could invite her to, but I don't want to feel like I'm bothering her to hang out every weekend.
>>
File: IMG_2753.jpg (61KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.jpg
61KB, 750x406px
>>17986919
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.