[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

<insert clickbait concern here>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483802690427m.jpg (91KB, 878x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483802690427m.jpg
91KB, 878x1024px
/pol/ack here (pic related), cunts.

I need some fucking help. My literal weapons grade autistic pessimism about world events has literally ruined my life.

Are there any recovering or recovered /pol/acks on here? How did you integrate back into polite society? How did you hid you power level? How do you talk to women without sperging on some obscure philosophy topic or Ernst Junger or whatever?

On a semi related note, how does one reteach himself to live like an extrovert? How should muster up courage to meet up with normal people? How do I stop a crippling flight sim addiction?
>>
When you're tempted to explain to a girl why blacks are inferior and not needed in our future paradise society, instead just ask if she ever snowboards

And then invite her snowboarding
>>
>>17986466

you learn by doing. go out and just NOT talk about obscure philosophy like some pretentious twat.

thats all it takes. go out and talk about whats going on.
>>
dont worry, itll stop before you hit 18.
>>
>>17986468
I live south of the Mason Dixon line, fucking hell.
>17986470
I have tried that. And I fail. Is there some drug or something they can put me on?
>>17986472
I am 19 and Richard B. Spencer is 37, dude I have no hope in that area. Besides I came in good fucking faith.
>>
>>17986466
>/pol/ack here
Hey, ditto

> My literal weapons grade autistic pessimism about world events has literally ruined my life.
How so? Like specific examples how it's fucked you over?

> Are there any recovering or recovered /pol/acks on here
Not recovering or recovered, but still active

> How did you integrate back into polite society?
Compartmentalisation

> How do you talk to women without sperging on some obscure philosophy topic or Ernst Junger or whatever?
I'm married so I don't care if I sperg out. Though even before I was married I'd still sperg out, and it worked out ok.

> how does one reteach himself to live like an extrovert
You dont really. You can learn to fake it but it's really, really hard work.

> How should muster up courage to meet up with normal people
*no one* is really "normal". No one.
And if you found someone pretty close to "normal"... they'd probably bore you to tears.
Stop aiming for an impossible and meaningless goal. Just aim to meet up with people, regardless of how "normal" you think they are

> How do I stop a crippling flight sim addiction
Er not sure on that one. Find another hobby, that involves other people maybe?
>>
>>17986619
How the fuck did you find someone willing to tolerate sperging. Also, my problems caused by sperging are mainly social isolation, and my friends stopping being around me. I get that "I DESERVE IT FOR HAVING NON FUCKING KOSHER VIEWS" but jesus fuck its hard.

God I hate the normies.
>>
>>17986631
> How the fuck did you find someone
I could be all mushy and say "I have no idea I'm just lucky" but really it's just... everyone has flaws and she was willing to accept those ones. She has her own flaws of course. It works.

Did your friends stop being around you or did you push them away?
I have several friends I disagree with a lot, and with some we enjoy the debates and with others we just avoid certain topics and agree to disagree.

Everyone disagrees on something, and mature people can live with that.
>>
kill yourself immediately
>>
>>17986651
The easiest, most adapted and most desirable solution for the problem at hand.
>>
>>17986651
Thanks buddy, that's why I came here.
>>
>>17986466
getting bluepilled again doesn't work you fag.
Just don't visit /pol and other /pol infested boards anymore (try to get yourself banned if possible). Don't read any news (neither mainstream nor alternative), since that migth trigger you. Don't visit facebook or other social media, since those sides have become heavily political. I'm talking about going completely cold turkey on news and world events.
Next, i'd suggest traveling somewhere, where you're not too triggered and in danger because of your "literal weapons grade autistic pessimism" so no brazil, india etc. but still somwhere new to you and of a different culture. Force yourself to be positive and force yourself to see the positive in a different culture. Try to recognize the individual people, their humanity outisde of cultural context too. You know, you migth hate islam and muslims, but you can still see them being human (of course when you look at their culture and religion you will still be triggered by their barbaric believes). Start at the personal level: say to yourself, that there's good in each individual person, but they might have been indoctrinated by some ideology you don't agree with.
Try to practice some form of relativism. Try to learn from others
>>
>>17986466

Stop surrounding yourself with things that make you angry.

But at the same time strive to be in the best physical shape for your life so when the time comes to genocide Arabs out of Europe you are ready.

Deus vult, brother.
>>
>>17986466
I can relate. The real problem is not with the world though, it's with you. The world has always, always been completely fucked up and terrible. It always will be. All you can do is try and carve out a little niche of happiness for yourself.

The simple stupid reality is that you "feel" something is wrong, and it's easier to put that on world events, rather than your own internal issues. But that is the actual source. For instance, I fully recognize the realities of racial differences, but just don't really care. It doesn't effect me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.