[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1464782705789.gif (2MB, 718x302px) Image search: [Google]
1464782705789.gif
2MB, 718x302px
Any armchair psychologists want to try and decipher the meaning of my dream?

>have dream that some guy steals my car
>when I try to tell people that someone stole my car, they all think I'm lying and that I just gave him my car voluntarily
>police and insurance don't do shit as a result, completely fucked

Also dream general, post some weird dreams you had so anons can try and decipher them.
>>
dreams don't really have any more meaning than what the user attributes to them.
get on with your life.
>>
I don't think dreams mean anything

I had a dream where I was looking at a variety of massage chairs and it was really important that I purchased the best one
>>
>>17986345

some dreams mean something. some don't.

this might be your brain admitting its fears, that people think you lie or play the victim.
>>
>>17986345
The feeling behind a dream is real, the dream itself is not. You might feel guilty about lying and this manifests itself as a dream where you are not believed. Or you might feel trapped in the bureaucratic cogs of the societal machine, with no means to steer your own destiny.
>>
This would mean u feel helpless or not in control. Pretty normal.
>>
now there u go again u say u want ur freedom
>>
>>17986345
It means you have no trust in yourself. You have many things in yourself that you are unsure of. You currently have no plan in the future. And if you did though, you are unsure if it is ever going to happen. Idk. I'm just literally bullshitting most of these.
>>
>>17986553
Well you're spot on so you're a good bullshitter.
>>
>>17986345
are you seeking attention for your financial gains?
>>
To start up I'm terrified of depths.

>dream starts of me entering some big old cathedral
>I am there with a man I haven't seen before in my life
>it is dark inside, I can only see shadows of majestic pillars all around me
>dude walks me to the middle of this collosal temple
>he kneels down to the stone floors, grabs a handle and lift some doors revealing that there is a water underneath
>few steps away from him I do the same, with the same kind of door
>he sits on the corner of the hole and delve his legs into the water
>I watch him while I still stand over my opened door, he calmly let his whole body to be submerged into the space beneath him
>I blindly follow him
>I'm sinking into this massive ocean that is under the building
>there are lights on the surface of the water, just like at the sea
>I don't move my body, I'm just sinking deeper and deeper
>there are pieces of something soft floating all around me, bumping into me
>I realize those pieces are rotten parts of human flesh, with tatters of clothes on them
>I sink so deep I can't see anything anymore
>I don't feel cold, I am not scared, I am not trying to swim up
>only thing I feel are those pieces of meat, that are still touching me

Am I fucked up?
>>
>>17986586
I have no income whatsoever, but what made you ask that?
>>
/vitagen/ has lewd dreams
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.