[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a really cool, attractive girl and have been talking for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Met a really cool, attractive girl and have been talking for a couple months now, but already there are red flags abound
>Openly expressed daddy issues (quite literally said she "has daddy issues" verbatim)
>Gave me an out early on by warning me that she's damaged by abuse in her past and asked if I still wanted to persist anyway
>Slutty past
>Has attempted suicide in the past
>Is admittedly fickle (says she tends to get bored after a few months)
>Mostly guy friends
>Goes out a lot

I really like her, but logic is telling me I should probably back out of this. What say you?
>>
>>17986042

She is demanding attention. Has she shown any interest in you in any way? Or are you just a shoulder for her?
>>
>>17986042

stay with her until you dont like being with her.
>>
>>17986048

the only addendum id make to this is if you are the kind of person who gets too invested to quit and leave, then just drop her now.

some peopel come here saying they cant break up cuz tehy're afraid the girl will kill herself. if thats you, dont date her.

but if you can stand firm in breaking up with someone thats dragging you down regardless of what they claim they'll do to themselves, then have at her.
>>
>>17986042

*shrug* There's nothing wrong with making mistakes, as long as you learn from them.

More often than not your intuition holds true and your suspicions are confirmed, but sometimes situations surprise you.

If you can't go in with an open mind, ready to take things as they come, keeping a clear mind though, then maybe step back from the situation and avoid all the trouble.
>>
>>17986042
She's already setting up excuses as to why she will inevitably cheat on you. Why would you even bother lol.
>>
Might as well play daddy with her while you can, she can be the naughty daughter that needs a good spanking
>>
>>17986205
Fucking this
Don't stick your dick in crazy OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.