[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversation with age gap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5743.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5743.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So... I've been out of the dating game for almost 10 years (currently 29). I started using tinder and had great dates with girls around my age, but things don't go so well when the gap is bigger.

Case in point: went out with a 22yo girl. Cool girl, conversation went ok, but I felt a lack of common subjects to talk about. At moments I even felt I was "patronizing" her, although I didn't mean to. She's currently in college and I've graduated like 5 years ago.

We're probably having a second date this week, so I'm looking for tips on how to make this gap smaller. I know it's "just" 7 years of difference but it feels like so much more.
>>
>>17985690
>I know it's "just" 7 years of difference but it feels like so much more.

No, it doesn't "feel", it IS so much more. If you lack a common ground, then you lack a common ground. Date girls your age.
>>
>>17985703

I'm not looking for a relationship, I just want get my gray haired dick and wrinkled balls in some young pussy

She seems interested but I'd like to have a better second date. We do have some things in common (she's doing STEM in the same college I am), but it's mostly boring smalltalk
>>
>>17985716
>I'm not looking for a relationship, I just want get my gray haired dick and wrinkled balls in some young pussy

Great. But this young pussy seems to be too much work. Instead of bitching about this particular one, get some less young pussy OR find a young pussy you connect better with. Or take this one and just fuck with her. You have plenty of options.
>>
>>17985716
Sexually DESTROY HER, anon!!! You have to fuck her!!! Get fucking high...On WEED! And blow her vagina the fuck out you nigger!!!!! WA HA HA
>>
>>17985748
I'm aiming for the last option, but like I said, I've been out of the game for so long that maybe I'm puting too much effort when I don't need it

And I haven't fucked a 22yo since I was 22, so it isn't too much work lol. We do get along ok, I'm just looking to make it a bit better. I think idk how to get/handle fwb...

>>17985755
YEEEAAHH DUDE YEEAAH

I'm definitly taking two marijuanas before rekting dat pussy
>>
>>17985788
>And I haven't fucked a 22yo since I was 22

Yeah, because then you two had more shit in common.

>I've been out of the game for so long that maybe...

No. That's not it. the thing is: You grew older. The only 29 year-olds that are dating 22 year-olds are the ones that never grew up mentally. The ones that hang out with 22 year-olds instead of 29 year-olds.

Do you wanna connect with her? Go down to her level. Do shit her way. You can't have it all. If you wanna date a 22 year-old, be a 22 year-old. And I hope you have fun regressing 7 years.
>>
>>17985690
I've got a similar issue OP except I'm 32 and the girl that's interested in me is 18.

Thing is though, I'd rather a relationship. But I'm not sure if we can find the common ground.
>>
>>17985796

Just this once won't hurt lol

Gee why do you sound so butthurt about it? You sound like the anonette who was noticing less attention from guys at 26...
>>
Age gaps are easier to deal with when you are in the same section of your life.

So for example if a 21 year old dated a 16 year old, then there would be an obvious and unhealthy difference in maturity.

But if a 45 year old dates a 39 year old, then there is a much lower difference in maturity.

So you as an adult with a job and place is not really compatible with someone who has yet to even begin being an adult.

TL;DR if you date someone who is not in the same part of life is you, it will almost certainly not work out in the long term
>>
>>17985804
Oh my lord this is my DREAM!!!! Can you imagine that pussy??? Blow it the fuck out!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17985812

Nah, I'm a 23 year old dude that loves seeing older people being socially clumsier than I am. It makes me feel good and important.
>>
>>17985748
why are you being so hostile? it's not like he's trying to take advantage of some little girl. they're both two consenting adults.
>>
>>17985870

Nah I'm not clumsy. We had a nice talk last time. She even did an internship in 3d printing and I have a small shop. So there are things in common and we do get along ok, I was just wanting to have a better time next time.

So, what kids your age are into? Lol
>>
>>17985874

But he is being a whiner. I'm not "defending" her. I'm saying he wants his cake and to eat it too. He wants someone young AND on his maturity level. Well, that clearly ain't happening here.

But instead of moving on, he wants to find the "trick" to make it just the way he likes it. Also, and in this point I'm defending her, he called her a "young pussy" in his previous post. He is demeaning to people, I'm demeaning to him. He can't expect sugar and rainbows if he wants to be an ass.
>>
>>17985893
Oowwnn show me in the doll where I touched you. Was it on your shiny armor?

If I was "demeaning" to her I wouldn't be asking for conversation tips, I wouldn't even be arranging a second date. You're new to 4chan right?
>>
>>17985891

>Nah I'm not clumsy.

Why is this particular girl so important? You mention you do well with women your age, so you clearly don't NEED this girl. You can have companionship or a warm pussy or whatever it is you are after. So why keep fixating on this one?
>>
>>17985906
>I wouldn't even be arranging a second date.

Be still my heart, what a gentleman. He wants a second date! *swooning and fanning myself with my hand. Imagine me in a pretty dress for this scene if the armor is too much for you*

>I just want get my gray haired dick and wrinkled balls in some young pussy

This is the epitome of manhood right here. I don't get why you are having trouble with this girl, you are the perfect human male.
>>
>>17985908

Why do you think I """""need""""" her? I WANT her. Huge difference there kiddo

You lost a gf to an older guy didn't you?
>>
>>17985939
>I WANT her.

Why? Why is it so important? <Trying to recapture your youth? Feel like an early 20's guy again? It's kinda early for a mid-life crisis, don't you think?
>>
>>17985939
You are being trolled by a roastie friend.
You can tell by the way she doesn't contribute and instead prefers to sling around insults.
>>
>>17985948
Yeah I think so, I'm just making a fat lady happy impersonating a young stud giving a lecture on how to treat women lol
>>
>>17985948

Someone doesn't agree with you, then it must be a girl. Your mortal enemy.

I'm a dude, thank you very much. Also, I'm helping him develop as a person. And it's not like you are helping. Also you are throwing insults. We seem to be more similar than you think.
>>
>>17985942
I like pussy from all ages roastie. Is it a sin?
>>
>>17985969

I think you aren't as much of a ladies man as you say. I'm pretty sure that's the problem here. It's either this immature girl or nothing for you. You are the pervy uncle here. The guy in class that always leers at the young girls in class. Great. Good luck mate.
>>
File: suicidenote.jpg (45KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
suicidenote.jpg
45KB, 498x568px
>>17985968
You are a faggot.
>>
>>17986005
Lol so much projection

Good luck to you too on your journey against demeaning males on the internet roastie, you sure are making a big difference
>>
You're over thinking this anon. Shit went okay? Then just be yourself and it'll keep going okay. As you've gotten older and more financially/emotionally secure, your sexual desirability has gone up, not down (though that peaks pretty soon here).

Just don't be a condescending asshole when she says some shit where you think "that's cute, I used to think that too" and keep the convo going, you'll be balls deep by date 3.
>>
>>17986064

Thanks! I do have a lot of fun here. I sometimes think "I'm fucked in the head" but then I read what you guys write and it cheers me up. "At least I'm not that far gone yet!" I think and leave in a much better mood.
>>
>>17985690
I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 30. We've been working out really well. I love him to death.
He's a little silly and I'm a little mature for my age, so we balance out.
We make our common subjects - experience new shows/movies together, go out on hikes and walks, create art, play board games with friends, what have you. I'm kind of used to talking to people who are older than me, so I don't really have a problem making conversation with him and his friends.

Though I don't know if my experience will be that helpful to you, because you're just looking to fuck, right?
You could take the mentor route. She probably has a thing for older men. Ask her about the people in her life, and make it about giving advice. Ask her about her coworkers, her family, her friends. Maybe her exes if you're brave. Flirt, make jokes. It's not that much different than anyone else.
>>
>>17986081
Yeah that's something I'll avoid doing, the "when I was your age" shit. It just slipped a few times, I cringed immediatly.

But I guess you're right, I'm overthinking it. I'm not one to act like someone else though, just could use a few pointers for improvements.

>>17986092
It's valid advice. I'm not one to just fuck and ghost, I'm just not open for a relationship, but I'm ok with keeping in touch as FWB, with no strings attached, and I'm also clear about it.

However I think the mentor way is a bit condescending. I actually kinda did that on the first date and she wasn't into it. That's what I want to avoid on the second.

We're going to a bar that is more for her age range than mine, so I think that's a good start. Let's see how it goes.
>>
>>17986318
Well then one thing I love about my boyfriend and I's dynamic is that we treat each other like equals. You can take that route too if you think it'll go over well.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.