[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being harassed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1476834367294.jpg (92KB, 450x630px) Image search: [Google]
1476834367294.jpg
92KB, 450x630px
To put it basically, I'm being attacked for my race and ethnicity. This person who is annoying me is someone I took into my Freind group, I felt bad for him because he ate lunch alone and was bullied a lot.

My friends constantly told me he was a fagget but I thought that if I was him I'd want someone to take me away from being alone.

I completely regret ever showing any kindness to him.

>didn't read
Should I talk to the academic authority figure because I know I'd be expelled if I hurt him.
>>
File: yeahillpassbro.jpg (10KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
yeahillpassbro.jpg
10KB, 238x250px
>academic authority
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>17985584

sometimes people are alone because they're misunderstood.

but most of the time, peopel are aloen because they're bad people. movies have convinced us that assholes win people over by being beautiful but if oyu look around plenty of ugly people are great at making friends and plenty of hot people are actually nice charming people. those who are misunderstood simply hang out with other people in their niche, the nerd group.

but even the nerd groups will ice out a guy who is simply rude and awful.

as for your firend, just ice him out. tell him you dont appreciate being treated this way and he may no longer hang out iwth you.

if he causes trouble, thats when you go to an authority figure.

good luck kiddo
>>
>>17985584
race and ethnicity.

My guess is your friend's daddy probably kicks the shit out of him or his mom is a whore and he's lashing out at everyone around him.

In your case (guessing here since you won't specify) he knows all he has to do is say 'nigger' to get you crying so stop letting it get to you and test a few comebacks to see if you can strike a nerve.

>your dad loves Jack Daniels more than you.
>how much does your mom charge for a BJ?
>how does it feel being an orphan?

Either stop hanging out with him like a millenial faggot or stop being so sensitive like anyone before that.
>>
I bet the guy just said something that's not politically correct and now OP is triggered.
>>
>>17985725
This. I just don't get why this people come to 4chan. Wtf are they expecting?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.