[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introverts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Do you have an experience of dating an introvert? Or maybe you are introvert? I feel like these kind of relationship very differ and has dozens of things that extraverted people wouldn't understand. Like, the need of being alone, comfortable activities, sometimes being an owner in relationship. How do you deal with it? Tell your stories.
And no, I don't mean hikkikomori or autists sitting at home.
>>
>>17985437
>sometimes being an owner in relationship.

What does that mean? I don't understand.
>>
>>17985444
I guess I could translated it wrong. Basically it's when you are getting jealous when someone is touching or flirting with YOUR person.
>>
>>17985454

I won't be mean because it's clear that English is not your first language. But what you are describing there is being "insecure", not "introverted".

I'm introverted but I'm not so jealous. That's where confidence in yourself and trust in your partner come in. Just saying.
>>
>>17985466
Okay other then that I have a few questions if you don't mind:
Is your girlfriend\boyfriend is introverted or extraverted?
How often do you see him\her?
Did you have happy relationship with an extravert?
>>
>>17985437
You can't generalize introverts or extroverts, people have different personalities.
>>
>>17985437
Introvert and extrovert are really broad concepts, you can't generalise all that easily.

This being said - I'm a huge introvert. I dated extroverts, I dated introverts. It takes some adapting, but it's not so impossible to date either.
>>
I am introverted but I am very personable and people really don't even know that I am. I do well I'm most busy situations and think I actually thrive in them as opposed to being left by myself all day. This being said when it comes to down time I really value being by myself or with a few other persons.
>>
>>17985437
>introvert
awful meme, pushed by a combination of modern faux-psychology and internet shut-ins.

>being alone
everyone does this, it's not exclusive to reddit
>comfortable activities
see the above
>being an owner in relationship
Pimps do this, this is not an introverted thing. It's natural to get jealous when somebody is muscling in on your woman.
>>
>>17985478
Not the person you quoted, but going to try to reply.

>Is your girlfriend\boyfriend is introverted or extraverted?
I dated two introverted guys and one extroverted guy.

>How often do you see him\her?
I saw them all 3-4 times a week according to our other necessities. Lived together with the extrovert.

>Did you have happy relationship with an extravert?
Yes, very.
>>
>>17985478

People I've dated have been more "introverted" than "extroverted", I guess. It's not like I analyzed them.

Longest relationship (and the more "serious" one) was one where we started by talking on the phone every other day, but it eventually dwindled. We saw each other enough and didn't need to keep in touch as much. We did go to the same college and shared classes, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.