[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a normal behavior?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8316.jpg (124KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8316.jpg
124KB, 700x933px
I live with my sister and my brother in law. I pay the rent for your information.
Three of us are equally close and comfortable around each other. I treated my brother in law like my brother. The problem is my sister seems to have problems with it. Sometimes my gut tells me that weird feeling about it and I don't know how to tell. She always tells me to behave and not too close to him cause people might find it weird or such. The problem is, when only three of us in the living room or in the kitchen she kissing him or showing him her affection and/or sometimes do the thing like biting, those things you should only do it in the bed room.
I never experienced this before so I don't know if it's normal and I'm being paranoid or it's not normal at all? Should I tell her to stop doing it and give me some respect? Help please.
>>
>>17985435
it is normal for a couple to be affectionate.
maybe you need to live on your own.
>>
Your sister is jealous and thinks you might steal her husband and turn him gay.
Next time start rubbing your nipples when they start getting affectionate in front of you
>>
>>17985457
There are boundaries of being affectionate. It's not the first time I shared a house with a couple. >>17985465
I'm don't have dick dude
>>
>>17985477
Then it makes even more sense. She's being possessive. She's paranoid that you and her husband could have some kind of affair behind her back.

It's ridiculous behavior on your part, and you're right to feel embarrassed and uncomfortable by it, that's exactly what she's trying to do
>>
>>17985477
You should have started with that. She is jealous, and you should probably get your own place before things get tense.
>>
>>17985510
>>17985543
I meant, how the hell on us she has to be jealous? For what? This thing is disgusting only by the sound of it, how can she think about it like that?
>>
>>17985435
just ignore them and go about your business.

The more you think about it the weirder you're going to act around him and the more she'll suspect something.
>>
>>17985565
She can't see inside your head. She only sees you as "WOMAN" and she is threatened. It doesn't matter how gross you think it is. She'll think you're lying.
>>
>>17986050
Then I guess I should move out. People says we should follow our instincts but I'm not sure about this one that's why I don't know if it's normal or abnormal
>>
>>17985435
Totally jealousy.

I'd say there's probably some justification for it too - odds are her husband's said something or done something that's made her suspicious at some point. Whether or not the suspicion is justified is more or less irrelevant.

It's also not unusual for a guy to have the hots for his sister in law - forbidden fruit that looks and probably acts similar to the missus.

The dynamics of relationships mean that she'll take that out on you rather than him of course.

So yeah giving them space is probably a good idea.
>>
>>17985477
In that case
Start walking around the house in booty shorts or panties
And those short cutoff t shirts that show underboob or side boob
>>
>>17986294
Well I suppose sister-wives is an option...
>>
Just give her roofies, and livestream your gangrape whit your brother in law on facebook. It is a new social media challenge.
>>
>>17986294
>those short cutoff t shirts that show underboob or side boob

Fuck those things are so hot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.