[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding like-minded black people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

I'm a bit of an outcast when it comes to me and most black people. All my life i've been made fun of for holding more conservative values and now that I'm in College, I'm trying to find and befriend other black people like me, or at least people that would accept me. Any suggestions?
>>
For some reason Trump-supporting or conservative black girls make my dick diamonds and I don't even have a dick.
>>
>>17985288
Tits or gtfo.
>>
File: IMG_1239.png (259KB, 495x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.png
259KB, 495x536px
>>17985295
>>
>>17985265
You're probably not going to find many if any. If you're black and not liberal these days you get shamed out of a lot of social interactions. I'm black and too far left for most black people, so I sort of feel you.
>>
>>17985265

>expecting people to walk off the democrat vote plantation.
>Expecting them to notice they are in a lefty media echo chamber that tells them the same group that supported a meat-grinder of a family court system that ultimately pushed men out of fathership roles, hitting black people the hardest, and wanting them to stay slaves, is the least racist option.

Mate, you're not likely to find anyone who isn't brtainwashed. So you'd better hope to turn them instead.
Get them out of the echo chamber. Show them media that slowly starts to contradict when they "know".
Write to your local conservative politicians about ways they can seem better for black communities than the far left. Tell them the things the left hasn't promised, like "making black people families again", giving fathers the actual goddamn option to stick around, and trying to end the $50 billion blood-money industry that divorce and alimony has become. End US dependence on that money.
>>
>>17985265
>why can't i find black people that aren't as stupid as me!
>>
>>17985483
*are
>>
>>17985483
Why is it "stupid" to be black and conservative? Do you really believe Republicans are going to kick all the black people out, or something? It'd be kind of stupid to be POOR and conservative, but there are plenty of wealthy or upper-middle-class blacks who have the same incentives to vote Republican as anyone else.

You have to be a very special kind of gullible if you really buy into this identity-politics "everyone but white males MUST vote Democrat" nonsense
>>
>>17985483

Perhaps it's because he is wondering why so many of you claim america is evil and oppressive, that it shouldn't be tolerated or defending in any way - and then turn around and do a complete 180 and say "america is already great" just so you can disagree with a politician you don't like.
>>
>>17985483
>homophobes
No one is scared of faggots holy shit, people with normal genes are called Straight, not homophobes
>>
>>17985495
Trump is just an idiot. I don't care what skin color you are.
>>17985498
Okay? Your point?
>>17985506
triggered
>>
>>17985507
I agree with you on Trump, and I'd add that Trump isn't even conservative. We're not talking about him right now, OP says he just has conservative values in general. You said that anyone who is black and conservative must be stupid. It doesn't all revolve around the idiot we just elected
>>
>>17985483
I know this is probably a troll, especially because of that tumblr-tier twitter image, but Democratic Party and "progressive/liberal" policies have been some of the absolute worst things to ever happen to black and other minority communities in the US.
>>
Welcome to the curse of being smart.
>>
>>17985516
I guarantee OP is a retard who likes trump. Don't try and pretend he isn't a trump fag.
>>
>>17985384
thank you so much
>>
>>17985507
>Okay? Your point?

That your political opinions can change on a whim based on any politician you don't like.
Political beliefs literally rooted in the same "hate" you claim to be fighting.

Tell me something, if Bill and Hilary had been running against each other, who would you vote for?
>>
File: IMG_1237.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
>>17985538
Want more?
>>
>>17985542
>Political beliefs literally rooted in the same "hate" you claim to be fighting.
Fuck off back to >>>/pol/, retard. You're doing nothing but putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>17985533
I don't know if he is or he isn't. Don't try and pretend you wouldn't have the same knee-jerk reaction to a black guy "straying from the flock" even if it was Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio that won. White liberals ALWAYS do this shit.
>>
>>17985548

Okay, okay.

Can I ask you something else.

Do you believe what you posted? The picture here: >>17985483
Would you like it if more people were tolerant and accepting?
>>
>>17985554
I'm not a white liberal. I'm black. And no, I wouldn't attack someone for having opposing beliefs. You've been reading to many breitbart articles. kys
>>
>>17985463
>show them media that slowly starts to contradict what they "know"
This should be the way it is, but it isn't. As soon as someone can smell an agenda unlike his or her own, that person is going to start thinking about the subject with their usual biases. This is at least true for me. I'm not uncomfortable admitting that sometimes I'll enter political conversations unwilling to listen to what others have to say, because I'm not comfortable being understood as a bad guy by the people I'm talking to. I think that this sort of pride is basically the only thing in the way of people sincerely trying to understand how things feel from the other side of a dichotomy.

Trying to 'convert' people this way just doesn't sound very likely to work, but honestly, I don't know how else you'd go about changing somebody's mind, so maybe that's the best option.

>>17985265
I'm just curious OP, why do you specifically want to meet black conservatives? Why not make friends with non-black conservatives? Why not make friends with liberal black people? Couldn't people with a little bit of the background that you're looking for fulfill your needs?
>>
>>17985555
Yes, but I don't care if someone isn't accepting.
>>
>>17985265
>black people
>reason
sorry man. You're a rare outlier in a nasty spot. Being conservative it's only a matter of time before you realize that blacks are incredibly susceptible to groupthink and you're just better off bleaching your family as much as possible.

Marry a lighter skinned girl and raise your kids in the 'whitest' possible manner, pushing them to marry white people and have continually whiter children over the next 200 years.

>>17985384
>no timestamp
didn't happen
>>
>>17985562
>Why not make friends with non-black conservatives?

Not OP.
However, birds of a feather flock together.
I'm sure OP might very well have some conservative friends.
But people tend to be more comfortable around their own, this is not limited to just white people (racism did, at one point, have evolutionary advantages after all. Letting foreigners into the tribe welcomed unfamiliar diseases, and other risks...).

>Why not make friends with liberal black people?
The same reason I don't make friends with lefty white people.
Well, too far left.
Moderate-lefts are fine.
The far left however seems to be of the "If you don't believe exactly what I believe you're a racist sexist bigot looking to colonise my body and rights" kind of people. Dissent is not welcome by them.

>Couldn't people with a little bit of the background that you're looking for fulfill your needs?
They can be, by why stop there?
>>
>>17985569

So you want tolerance.

Good to know.

>>17985548
>retard.

When are you going to show some of it yourself?

This is why I do not support the far-left.
You claim intelligence, show hypocrisy.
You claim tolerance, show hate.
You claim to give, only seeking to take.

Why would I support that?
>>
File: IMG_1238.jpg (24KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1238.jpg
24KB, 236x419px
>>17985588
M8 I'm obviously not trying to say I'm these girls. I'm not even black. I just find them incredibly qt
>>
File: racisttshirt.jpg (57KB, 610x882px) Image search: [Google]
racisttshirt.jpg
57KB, 610x882px
>>17985600
>
>>
>>17985604
>inb4 not all republicans
calling it now
>>
>>17985533
I'm a girl, my picture is just Omarosa with Trump. You're quick to jump to solutions. Try being more rational
>>
>>17985562
Most black people are quick to tune me out because I'm not really immersed in black culture
>>
>>17985662
>i'm a girl
how does that change my point?
>>
>>17985669
Point is, I'm not a "Trump fag" but he did run as Republican and is now the president of the United States.
>>
>>17985533
Back to >>>/tumblr/ faggot. He is your president now. Enjoy the next 8 years.
>>
>>17985544
yes please
>>
File: IMG_1241.jpg (101KB, 749x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1241.jpg
101KB, 749x906px
>>17986438
There's sadly not much
>>
File: IMG_1240.jpg (583KB, 1272x1916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
583KB, 1272x1916px
>>17986443
I saved my favorite for last
>>
File: kiwi.jpg (158KB, 767x871px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi.jpg
158KB, 767x871px
>>17985666
>Immerse yourself in black culture
or
>Abandon the idea that you need black friends

I'm guessing that the first one isn't appealing, because you already have a sense that you're not into that sort of stuff, whatever it may be. On that note, I really don't know what that means. I can't think of much that black people do that white people don't (or vice versa) besides having fun in church. Faking it is probably even less desirable, because it wouldn't work very well, and you'd be lying to yourself too.

I know the second option sounds kind of fucked up, but I'm just having trouble understanding your plight. It seems like
>you have black skin
>you don't do 'black stuff'
>you want to hang out with other people who have black skin
>all other people people with black skin that you've met like doing 'black stuff'
I'm white, and I grew up around almost exclusively white people, so I don't know what it's like to be surrounded by people that don't look like me. That said, it seems like it's more productive to just hang out with people whose culture(s) resonate(s) with you without getting too hung up on skin color. Of course, I know that you can't control how you feel about looking black but feeling not-black, and I'm sure it feels pretty shitty, so I hope you find a cool black friend OP. Good luck.
>>
>>17986443
Thanks so much man. I never even knew I wanted to see this. How'd you even come across it?
>>
>>17985483
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>17986486
4chan mainly, just following presidential race stuff. There's a bunch on YouTube too
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.