[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stacey talks to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Cover.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>Realize I wanna study medicine
>Studies social studies in high school, need to take high school STEM courses to be able to apply
>The schools for adults where you take these courses are filled with life failures and high school drop outs
>Typical Stacey girl starts sitting next to me in class
>Asks some stuff about what pages to study, tell her the important pages
>She follows me out during breaks for a smoke
>Started chatting a bit, she seems nice for being a Stacey
>Don't really know why she is so interested in me but I don't think about it much
>Ask about her life
>She's a high school drop out trying to get her life back on track (no surprise)
>Then asks me questions like "are you good at studying?", "do you get good grades?"
>My low confidence kicks in
>Feeling like she is only socializing with me for helping her out with her studies

How do I overcome this? She actually seems like a pretty nice person. But she reminds me so much about girls in high school that did that all the time.
>>
Ask her to get lunch or dinner with you.
At least try to get some companionship out of it.
Ask her if she wants to come over to your place to study
>>
>>17985262

You are jumping to conclusions. You think of her as a label ("Stacey") without really knowing her.

As far as you know, she might like you OR be trying to use you. Right now both are as likely. Maybe even some other choice, like she being alone and wanting a friend.

How about you actually talk to her instead of throwing will guesses with us?
>>
>>17985262

Trust your instincts.

Dicks are dumb because they aint brains, and brains overthink things.
Instincts however, are the result of millions of years of an ever-evolving set of rules designed with one thing in mind; SURVIVAL.

If past experiences with women and instincts tell you this is fucked, get the fuck out of there.

Pro-tip; Women may physically mature faster, but their "teen" years end at 25. Oh, they will call themselves mature, they do it when they are 14 and dating a guy so old most dads would disapprove for good reason, and they call themselves mature when they stick their noses up at anyone with a sense of humour. But they don't actually act mature, become less judgemental and be decent and less inclined to start drama without cause, until they are 25+.

Though, this is not a biological thing, but a cultural one. Can't call them out on bullshit because they are "oppressed". This coddles the woman and prevents growth.

You'll find women from Hispanic cultures, for instance, tend to be much more trustworthy.
>>
>>17985484
>become less judgemental and be decent and less inclined to start drama

So you are still a teen girl?

You know, because you are judgmental and ready to have a fight instead of actually help OP.
>>
>>17985494

Well played.

It's worth noting the cultural issues though. If this women is from western culture, there is a chance she has been coddled, and has not been held accountable before.
Granted, she may very well be a nice person, the nicest person. Or she could just want to fuck OP senseless.
However, depending on how she was likely raised, I was advise OP to be cautious, especially a given that he has mentioned being used similarly in the past. This tells me that OP might well send out a message or vibe that makes him an easy target.

And if that's the case, OP needs more scepticism and caution. Not just with women, but around pretty much everyone.
>>
>>17985527
>It's worth noting the cultural issues though.

Institutionalized misogyny is an issue too. Hope you are working on it as hard as you work on bitching about girls. Don't play the white knight card.

Bitches are bitches. Douches are douches. Pampered men, specially in chauvinistic Latin American countries, are as real pampered women.

For the record, my first comment was this: >>17985452, so I'm not telling him to jump on her because she clearly loves him. I think he should be careful too and not jump to conclusions. But he shouldn't jump in either side. He still doesn't know if she is a bitch or a good person. He shouldn't assume either. Neither should you.
>>
Nice album anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.