[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught wife trying to cheat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: a64.jpg (72KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
a64.jpg
72KB, 600x702px
I found out that my wife was trying to cheat on me with a Co work. Now she claims that she was depress and wanted to see if she could feel anything and claims that she wants going to fuck him, but let the messages show her presuing him.

Now I have a chance to fuck other woman but I can't get myself to do it.

I want to leave my wife but she won't be able to maintain out 3 kids and I work to much for them
>>
leave and take the kids
>>
I want to, but she says she'll kick herself if I leave
>>
The suicide sounds like an extra bonus package that would usually cost more.

Think about it.

You leave her, she kills herself, her kids/you are going to get a lot of insurance money, you'll be down one cheating whore, and up one million. I'd take the cheese and eat it too.
>>
I like your thinking, good sir.
But she's not insured, anyways would it cover suicide?
>>
>>17985213
>suicide
>insurance
wut?
>>
collect all the evidence you can, go for seperate financial obligations and get out of debt.

You don't have to divorce her on the spot, might talk about a lawyer about this first. But view it as a the old vow is in vain. As long as she isn't trying to frame you or ripping you off, you can stay married, care about the kids together but date outside of your marriage.

Remember, if you try to get aggressive over this, she will try to make your life hell, and she has very strong tools for this on her side. So drop the romantic aspect and treat it as a pact to raise your kids well. Just because one part is gone, doesnt mean the whole thing is worthless.
>>
That's what I been thinking about, but if she finds out, she won't go easy as I am with her.

Any tips?
>>
back in history, marriage was only a financial pact, romance was only a part of it for a lucky few. Try to see it this way aswell.
You have three kids and probably don't have a hard drive to get more, you can get with other women now, but it is optional. What does your relationship status matter if you are not looking for anything serious with other girls anyways?

If you want to stay in a good financial situation, don't divorce her. Otherwise you will work full time but come back to no one beeing home and oyu will become a lonely old man.
>>
You make very good points
>>
>>17985197
She most likely won't do it. Its a way for her to manipulate you. Don't let that happen. This is a HUGE red flag.
>>
>>17985499
But I'm not willing to risk it
>>
OP here

I just tried fucking another woman but I couldn't stay hard...I even told a pill an hour before hand..fml
>>
>>17985628
Op, if you don't want to fuck other bitches, then don't. She let you see other girls so she can cheat on you without guilt.

So OP, why won't you try to salvage your relationship? Maybe try couple therapy? Ask her why she's depressed? Maybe make her see a therapist?
Don't be a cuck OP, there are other ways than that.
>>
>>17985137
>getting married without signing a contract in 2017AD
If you can keep the kids, dump the whore. She says she is going to kill herself? She's lying, but in case she doesn't, good: you already have kids, she served her purpose, so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
>>
>>17985235
It's single indemnity but it's there.
>>
>>17985688
Because I promised myself that I wouldn't stay if she ever tried anything like that. I have been faithful the entire 9 years..turned down at least 3 bitches
>>
>>17985722
He probably didn't get married in 2017 but your point still stands
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.