[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to approach girls in college? Is it better to try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1609.jpg (98KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
98KB, 540x618px
Is it weird to approach girls in college?

Is it better to try to talk to girls in your classes?

Is it weird that I dont have any friends on campus?

How do I do this guys
>>
>>17985111

no

yes

only a little bit depending on why

by not acting like its a big deal
>>
>>17985119
This.
>>
>college is the best place to meet women
>avoid girls in your classes
>make casual acquaintanceshoes to appear like a normal to girls

>pull out your dick to every girl you meet. Do the same with guys. You'll definitely make friends.
>>
>>17985125
I dont understand the third thing you said
>>
Tips for cold approaching girls on calpus?
>>
>>17985151
Auto fill betrayed me

Make casual acquaintances so that you can appear like a normie to girls.

Get to know a few people on a first name basis, meet them occasionally for food and drinks. A girl won't know own the depth of the friendship and she will assume you are a social normie.
>>
>>17985220
Okay

So how do i meet girls in a non awkwark way
>>
>>17985172
You can make up small talk with "hey, weren't you in my class last year? Yeah u definetaly were. which one was it". This is a very easy way just to keep a conversation going. Like hinting at what her major is or what she's taken. Then follow it up with routine questions like "where do you live" or "whats your major". College is easy cause you can ask questions like this without hitting on them directly.
>>
>>17985232

by meeting girls until you figure out the non awkward way. there isn't some formula. if ther was you'd know it. each situation is unique and as you go along you'll figure out whats good and whats not.

fun fact though, a few moments of awkward can lead to a solid friendship/relationship still.
>>
>>17985237

this mostly. you have the common ground of college itself its pretty easy to just talk about this thing you have in common.

and even if you havent seen them in class its easy to go u pand say 'hey, I dont think I've seen you around are you a freshman? oh, what classes are you taking?
>>
>Is it weird to approach girls in college?

No. I learned in highschool that approaching girls randomly isn't weird, many guys do that and girls like it. Just don't be shy once you start the conversation.

>Is it better to try to talk to girls in your classes?

That's even easier, but after talking to them in the class try to initiate a conversation on campus

>Is it weird that I dont have any friends on campus?

I don't know, a little bit.
>>
>>17985111

>Is it weird to approach girls in college
One of the most normal ways to, actually.

>Is it better to talk to girls in your classes
Depends. Some people have a better time approaching someone they don't know from class and some don't. It probably is easier though.

>Is it weird that I don't have any friends on campus?
Not really. Some people just don't go to college to make friends. Some think they're a distraction and some people just aren't good with friends. I'm the latter. I don't tend keep friends very long and never really have; not for any particular reason but I'm not easy to get along with and we tend to drift apart and just stop talking after a while anyway.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.