[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Community college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1478975961525.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1478975961525.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
Should I drop my class's and take a break. Every time i walk into class i feel crappy and hate it. I think I might be burnt out. today's the last day to drop and get some money back should I go for it?
>>
Do it. Spare yourself the headache.
>>
>>17985014
If you're burnt out you're gonna be miserable.

Take it from someone in college. I've been going the past 4 semesters and liked it at first, but as with all things, you grow to hate it due to the classes you're required to take rather than the ones you want to.

If you're burnt out, I'd take time off. A semester at least, just to give yourself some time to actually want to go again. If you don't want to go, you're not going to be able to try as hard as you normally would to be able to actually succeed.
>>
I took a semester off and returned with laserlike focus and enthusiasm. If you're dreading your classes you should 100% take some time off to work and get your bearings.
>>
>>17985014
Take time off. Trust me.

An entire semester of relaxation is more than enough to make you want to go back and actually try. If you don't want to try, you're not going to. You're going to struggle just focusing. Everyone needs a break from the school environment and constantly having to do college-level work is mentally exhausting.
>>
To piggyback onto this topic, I'm in OP's position but I've been offered a year volunteering program to teach english in China (paid every month). take a year off? or finish college first? opinions?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.