[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i get a gastric sleeve surgery or lose weight the natural way ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170123-WA0004.jpg (28KB, 350x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170123-WA0004.jpg
28KB, 350x328px
Should i get a gastric sleeve surgery or lose weight the natural way ?
>>
natural way, count calories and buy a treadmill

just walk for 20 mins to an hour anytime you are watching something on the tv or pc
>>
Give yourself three months of following a strict diet of limited calories and walking a bit every day. Download an app and log every bit of food and drink which passes your lips. Do more difficult exercises if you can.

If you stick to it perfectly and don't lose the weight, look into surgery. Don't do this without trying the natural way though, because it's an attitude and lifestyle change that's required, not just a quick fix.
>>
You don't want to do the sleeve. You'll never be able to eat properly again, even giving up some foods since they always run the risk of fucking up your smaller stomach.
>>
>>17984821

Lose weight the natural way = change what you're eating. If you're carrying excess weight, it is likely because of specific foods you eat, or the ingredients in those foods.

Stop eating packaged meals.
Stop eating things with ingredients that you can't pronounce, or don't know what they are. Educate yourself about what you're putting in your body.

Also, try cutting out the common allergenic foods from your diet (wheat, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, and peanuts).

No breads, puddings, yogurts, cereal, muffins, cookies, cakes. No milk in your coffee. Nothing.

I was a vegetarian many moons ago, and when I cut out wheat and dairy from my diet, I lost about one pound a day for a period of about 2 weeks. Then, my body leveled itself out, and I felt so much better.

Start eating more living foods (fresh fruits and vegetables), and cut down on the proteins, if you're eating too much of it. No more huge, juicy steaks. A small steak or chicken breast will do.

You can still have occasional desserts, but only as a luxury. Don't make it a daily, or even weekly occurrence.

It will take some time and effort before you start seeing or feeling different, as your body will need to readjust to the foods you're eating, and you will need to stay determined about maintaining this new way of life.

The foods are 9/10 the cause for the weight, so if you get rid of the foods, the weight will go with them.

Good luck.
>>
Are you physically able to walk three miles every morning? If yes, do that and no surgery. As for the diet, eat anything you want, as long as you prepare it from scratch yourself. No cake mixes, no frozen nuggets, no canned soup. Buy anything that does not have a list of ingredients. If you have time and willpower to make soda yourself, go for it. Most likely you end up eating a balanced diet if you have to cook yourself. Do not starve yourself. And walk or run a few miles every single day. Rain or shine.
More background information needed.
>>
I've known 3 people who did the surgery, and although they lost weight, they had go super alter the way they ate anyway, otherwise they'd get sick and end up in the hospital. Save yourself the trouble of mutilating your body and just alter your eating from the start.
>>
Exercise and stop eating so much
Fuck

>its not that simple/easy!
Neither is a gastric bypass

Don't be a fucking dumbass if the natural option will work, do that

I've know someone who got a gastric bypass. Managing it and trying not to puke superseded everything else in their life.
>>
>>17984881
>Also, try cutting out the common allergenic foods from your diet (wheat, dairy, soy, corn, eggs, and peanuts).
not everyone is genetically inferior
>>
>>17984821
1) count calories
2) exercise (just find a few routes to walk 15-30-45 minutes around town, depending on how you feel select the length)
3) pace your meals, eat one before going to bed to avoid the midnight binge eating
I went from ~100kg to 80kg, mostly ate rice with curry spice, vegetables and sausages/other cheap meat; instead of buying candy and chips I bought a few bananas, clementines etc.
>>
>>17984970
4) start skipping breakfast and holding out until afternoon, it's easy if you do something to get your attention from being hungry, it helps against overeating
>>
>>17984962

Lol. "Genetically inferior."

Do you even science, bro?
>>
>>17984821

have you tried eating predominantly vegetarian? im not saying remove all meat, god that would suck, but try to treat meat like you do sweeets. meat is pretty fucking dense calories, even the lighter stuff. a pound of chicken is 800 calories.

consider having meat only 2 or 3 times a week. veggie days are hard to get past 1000 let alone 1500
>>
I'd go for a walk and stop drinking beer\eating kebabs personally but if my heart was close to stopping or I needed pulleys to sit up-right I would have gastric surgery
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.