[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going in circles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 278x181px
Help me please, I've been going in circles with a girl for way too long and it's killing me. It's a decently long story though. 3 years ago a girl was introduced to our friend group, she ended up dating my best friend but I had no attraction to her, it was just she hot and I liked her body. Well they dated for 2 years and then broke up. I started to talk to her as a friend more since she was still in the friend group so why not. Well that quickly turned into talking nearly everyday with each other and finding out we have a connection and the same humor. Now on top of me being ugly and not good enough for her she is also my best friends ex and still his friend also so I'm not gonna go for anything I just liked talking to her. She got a LDR boyfriend and out texting all the day quickly died out which hurt alot at first but I got over it. Then she broke up with the LDR bf like 4 months in, which became us texting again all the time. Last month I noticed she's been texting me and texting back less, I saw a snap of her with a hickey talking about it being embarrassing at work. So I was like fuck ok time to be alone again, that wasn't the case for long because she came back to me. We texted and hungout for 2 weeks and now I think she's talking to another guy now since she's been texting less, suddenly always busy, and ignoring some texts. I know what I am here I'm the middle ground guy, fun to talk with but not good looking enough to go out with. Overtime tho talking and sharing with her for over a year it's made me really love talking with her and hanging out I'm at the point of for some stupid reason other people I'm hanging out with bore me easily. The problem is going in circles with her. One week I'm happy and having alot of fun then the next is depression thinking she's with a guy or talking to one. It's just way too much and I have no idea how to handle it. I can't cut contact because I always cave in and try to start a convo and get shut down.
>>
>>17984819
It's OK to keep texting and talking to her.
However
Find more grills to talk to, to keep you busy.
Then you talk to the first girl less
>>
>>17984819
I just test her out to see if she wants to hangout tonight and I just got a straight up no, then she said you have other friends then ignored me. I'm like 90% sure she's talking to a guy now. Im in alot of pain right now lol
>>
>>17984826
I'd love that but my interest is like anime and video game based and not alot of girls are into that so alot bore me.
>>
>>17984845

Stop talking to her then. She has friendzoned you, and is using you for attention in between relationships.

Find someone else who values your time, and don't give her any more of it.
>>
>>17984899
My issue is I think I started to love just being that kinda guy. She meant alot to me and it just hurts alot right now. It's not 100% confirmed but I'm almost sure she is talking to another guy, like I said on the other reply I asked if I could come over tonight since my mom is having a party at my house and she just straight up said no, then you have other friends. Then I asked if I did anything wrong since she's never been that cold to me before then she just said no, I asked if she was ok since she was acting different recently and just got ignored. I'm in alot of pain again and idk how to fix it.

Also the whole thing of ignoring her I get the horrible feeling that if I do that then she won't give a shit because she has a guy to talk with. She's really good looking so she can get any guy she wants whenever she wants.
>>
>>17984845
>>17984899
See my issue is I got lucky to find her, she was thrown into the friend group so I've never known how to find someone like her, someone who likes video games, or memes, or anime without then being super cringey. She's a down to earth nerd and I love it because we connected so well.
>>
She's using you for emotional support. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been friendzoned, and you're emotionally attached, waiting for something that's never going to come. Trust me, I've been there. This isn't what you want to hear and you're going to ignore my advice, but break away from her.

You're never going to date her. You're never going to fuck her. You're never going to marry her. Just. Let. Go.

Stop worrying about what she's up to. She isn't attracted to you, and that's not going to change.

I know it hurts. But the sooner you let go the sooner you can feel better and move on.
>>
>>17984917
>I asked if I could come over tonight since my mom is having a party at my house and she just straight up said no, then you have other friends. Then I asked if I did anything wrong since she's never been that cold to me before then she just said no, I asked if she was ok since she was acting different recently and just got ignored.

Holy shit dude.

She didn't respond because you're being clingy towards someone who isn't even yours. You're being a nuisance. She's annoyed.

Have some pride man fuck.

SHE'S NOT INTO YOU. FIND SOMEONE WHO IS. WHEN YOU DO, YOU'LL FORGET ABOUT HER.
>>
>>17984968
The worst part is I know all of that is true, I know I'm emotionally attached, I know she uses me in the middle times when she has no one but I think I've been staying and wanting to talk to her so badly not just because I really like talking with her but I was using her as some kinds validation for myself. I'm 22 and never dated a girl, barely talked to them since I was bored by them growing up. Now I feel like it's too late and I'm a freak because of it. I felt happy that a girl like her a very attractive girl would come and talk to me, come and want to hangout with me. It made me feel wanted on some certain level and I felt really good about it. The more I'm typing and sorta venting the better I'm feeling honestly. I still hurt and whatever but it's getting better in a way. Idk how long that feeling will last but still it's something.
>>
>>17984976
The only reason I asked all that is because for the past year whatever she was doing she would tell me about it.

>oh I'm going out with X Y and Z
>Oh I'm getting my nails done
>Oh I'm going to this person's house

I've come to understand she only says stuff like that [no, or a cold response] if she is talking with a guy. I asked because I want to know 100% if that is true so it'll help me make the final push and move on from this curse.
>>
>>17984982
You're worrying a bunch of stupid shit for no reason. About whether she's with other guys and all that. Guess what? She probably is, and that's none of your business.

No of it matters. Because she's not attracted to you.

This is all for nothing. You're not going to stop being attached to her until

1. She starts dating someone. This is going to make you feel like shit
or
2. You find someone who is into you.

I'd suggest going for #2. Because 1 is going to hurt you way worse than any of this stuff.

You're hung up on her because you haven't allowed yourself to have any more options.

Again, you're going to ignore my advice and continue to make yourself feel like shit, but you need to move on.

Also who the fuck posts a picture of a hickey to their snapchat story?
>>
>>17984997
The most likely choice is gonna be #1 not because I'm gonna ignore your advice but mainly because I'm not that good looking. I've had 4 girls tell me they like me in my life and they were all overweight and gross. That's the league I'm in and desperately trying to claw myself out of but I keep losing the push to get out.

The hickey thing was dumb but it helped. She's just obviously showing off to the people on her snapchat, that much is obvious lol
>>
>>17985004
If you don't think ugly guys outkick their coverage and land girls out of their league all the time, you're wrong. Because I know guys like that. And they're not particularly rich either.

You're problem is that you have no confidence. You have to fix that. Have to. Start dressing better. Get a haircut. Join a gym and start posting on /fit/.

You have one life to live. Improve yourself. Stop wallowing.

Fucking do something about this.
>>
>>17985007
Idk who you are, or why your trying to hard to kick my ass into gear but I appreciate it. Having people to talk with in a way is helping me calm down a little and see things a little clearer.
>>
>>17985016
>or why your trying to hard to kick my ass into gear
Because I've fucking been there. I went through very similar things. I learned the hard way, and I remember the pain. I learned a lot about my self.

I'm telling you how to get out of this and improve your situation. It sucks, but you have to realize she's not going to be yours. Ever. That's a hard pill to swallow but sometimes reality sucks.
>>
>>17985023
I keep telling myself I'm staying with her because I like talking and hanging out which is true but I think deep down I'm still having a small glimmer of hope, I can admit she doesn't like me a hundred times over and over, I can read the signs when we hangout irl or talk but I don't know why I can't fully break from her. I still want her as a friend, she's a very good thing that happened in my life but I don't think I'm emotionally mature enough to be her friend for now. Might be time to say goodbye to her.
>>
>>17984951
Keep your distance if you want to stay her friend. She noticed that you're not emotionally distant, that you're interested in being more than her friend, so she goes away. If you can't stay distant enough to be her friend then let what you two have die off and move on. I've been there anon, it hurts but at least walk out as long as you still have your dignity.

Also
>my interest is like anime and video game based
Imagine a guy who's only interests are mma, basketball and football. Or a chick who's only expertise are romantic movies and social media. It's hard to connect with those people because their interests and the topics you can talk about are so damned restricted, even if they're not stupid. It's not the girls you talk to that are boring, you and your few interests are boring.
>>
>>17985049
I think Iost my dignity with her especially after today lol. It's fine I'm gonna consider it the first step of moving forward.

Yeah I know I need to branch out, I'm starting to get into boxing but idk what else I'd want to get into and do
>>
She got you this fucked up now imagine if she was your girl you would be posting here for suicide advice instead.
>>
>>17985059
>It's fine I'm gonna consider it the first step of moving forward
That's the right kind of attitude. If you enjoy boxing and are not a retard you can make friends there. Martial arts gave me a confidwnce boost, so that's good. If you have friends, go out sometimes you're probably social enough to get that clicking feeling with more women.
>>
>>17985081
Yeah I guess I can add that to the short list of positive things from this happening, that she wasn't more to me.

>>17985091
I won't be able to join anything boxing wise its alot of money. Its like 125 a month to get in and have classes. I dont have money to blow like that just to meet people.
>>
>>17985103
Don't know where you live, but here in switzerland it's like 100 a month max, you're probably from norway or something if it's that expensive. Boxing will help your mental and physical health, I thinn sports just make you a more rounded person. So if you think 125 a month for that is too much then you're beyond my help.
>>
>>17985514
Im from the US, the boxing gym is 75 a month just to get in here, or at least near me, then its 50 for training with someone.
>>
>>17984819
Idk if anyone's out there but this is OK again. I'm still in the void of feeling nothing and a little numb right now. I keep looking at my phone hoping she'll text me, been doing it all day, idk what I'm expecting to happen even if by some random chance she does. But on a positive note I haven't texted her anything after asking her if she's ok and acting different and then got completely ignored. I'm gonna try and use that thought and feeling of being ignored to fuel my new campaign to slowly cut contact and say goodbye to her as a friend, even though I doubt she'll care at all if she loses me, im just some random guy in her life that has no meaning to her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.