[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: fee.png (327KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fee.png
327KB, 960x720px
Had very rough consensual sex with my ex girlfriend last night. I found out she was cheating on me this morning and I ended the relationship. She is now declaring that I raped her and there's marks on both of our body's from the rough sex. She is contacting the police as i'm writing this thread. What can I do to not go to prison?
>>
>>17984725
>What can I do to not go to prison

Simply resuming the relationship
>>
You're fucked. Hope she was worth it!

In future, try to go out with women who aren't total bitch whores.
>>
>>17984725
>sticking your dick in crazy
GG op. Lube up
>>
>>17984725
>not voice recording her giving consent

I think you should be okay after an investigation. the worst case scenario they just take her word for it and send you straight to prison. enjoy your prison rape op after everyone there finds out you supposedly rape someone.
>>
>>17984725
you know there is something called a lawyer that you could ask that has experience in these things
>>
Get dressed, wait patiently. Watch her behave hysterically when police arrives, keep your cool. When they ask for your side of the story "we had sex, i found out she cheated, i wanna break up, so she made this bullshit claim, if I was such a rapist, do you think I would have remained on the scene?"

Record as much as you can starting right now.
>>
maybe don't tell them you know she cheated. they might think you raped her because of that
>>
>>17984779
lol
>>
>>17984779
this is important, the timing, if you JUST found out she cheated, then it's legit, like, i found out after sex, etc, but if you found out before sex, my dude, you are in serious shit.
>>
>>17984725
step 1:
try to bargain with her. hopefully you can somehow convince her not to call the police or to tell the police that she didn't mean it. Appear subservient.

With some luck she's one of the type of people that likes to toy with people and hold this 'rape' over your head, and will incessantly blackmail you in the future. Record your conversation where you ask her not to call the police and swear that you will do anything for her, and her reply. This is best done by having this conversation over the phone.

Do you remember her using her phone/texting somebody after having sex with you yesterday? Contact her friends and the ex bf, don't be agressive or pushy but ask them if they can help, maybe they will provide you with a copy or screenshot of the texts.

Lastly, if the police end up coming, don't resist, say you want to cooperate, and let them cuff you and take you away. Once at the station, explain the situation and nothing else. Don't confess. Don't agree to plea deals. The police may or may not attempt to use psychological coaxing like 'the judge will appreciate it and sentence you lighter if you come clean now'. They might just sit down with you in a room for a few hours to wait until you say something. They get paid overtime hours well, and don't mind waiting.
>>
>>17984725
>>17984795
step 2:
there is no step 2. None of this is real. I bet you made this whole thread up because you're a bitter virgin that can't get a gf but rationalize it by saying to yourself 'if I had one she'd be a lying whore anyway and will file false rape claims against me'. And then you got curious on how you would dodge such claims in a hypothetical situation. So you made this thread.
>>
>>17984804
Seek help.
>>
It's word against word. Just tell the whole truth like you did here. Also the part about the rough sex. She'll be in trouble for filing a false report.
>>
>>17984725
Do you have any proof of text messages, emails, pictures or videos that would prove she is into rough sex?

Also, do you have any proof to prove that she is a manipulative and vengeful person?

If you have both you will win your courtcase and you can also counter sue for defamation of character and fraud.
>>
>>17984804
rape is a serious crime that is consider worse then murder. you are an ignorant idiot to think women would never think off pulling the trigger on a false rape accusation. if women can pull the trigger in a divorce and make you commit suicide they are not afraid to do the same with a false rape accusation.
>>
Everyone in this thread is retarded. You say absolutely nothing to the police. If they charge you, you go to a lawyer
>>
>>17984762
lawyers can't do shit in the court of public opinion. Once the charge, no matter how false, hits the police blotter you are screwed for life.

Get yourself a 1 way ticket to SE Asia today.
>>
>>17984827
>Everyone in this thread is retarded. You say absolutely nothing to the police. If they charge you, you go to a lawyer

This.

Never ever ever talk to the police
>>
>>17984725
Tell the truth.
>>
D O N T T A L K T O C O P S

https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
>>
>>17984769
>>17984779
>>17984795
>>17984813
>>17984857

following the advice of these posters will literally ruin your life op
>>
The only word that should come out of your mouth is lawyer. Also stop posting about it on the internet.
>>
DO NOT SPEAK TO THE POLICE, GET A LAWYER

https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
>>
>>17984725
you're fucked.
You should start stretching your anus in preperation for jail, as most inmates don't take to kindly rapists.
>>
>>17984989
Oops, already got posted.
>>
contact a criminal defense lawyer
use your texts or facebook messages or w/e to back your side, your lawyer will tell you what you need to do
>>
>>17984725
Claim you're an opress transsexual lesbian and that she raped you.
>>
>>17984725
MEET UP WITH HER AND GET A AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING. IT WILL STAND IN THE COURT
>>
>>17985013
>contact a criminal defense lawyer
This.
Lawyer up immediately.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.