[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Myth of Sisyphus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>be me
>hate high school, get expelled because of provocative behaviour despite excellent grades
>new school, still hate school (but not the lessons), receive best possible A-levels
>move into new town, start studying international relations
>realize after 2 months it bores me, I don't know why I started it and I hate most of the students and the city
>quit
>be NEET for half a year and live by my parents (who don't have a lot of money)
>think every day about the future and what I should do with myself (daily change in thoughts about medicine, law or economics+informatics) and that I want to support my family
>move to another city, start studying economics+informatics (because it's a safe bet)
>again realize i fucking hate the subjects, the people etc.
>now want to quit and study law in 2 months

I really don't know what to do anymore. I fear the exact same thing happens in another town and with the new subject (even though I think being a lawyer would make me happy). It's not that I'm not trying. I went to every lecture and excercise. But it drains my energy so much. Now I'm only going to the gym 3 times a week for 3 hours, browse /his/, /tv/, /pol/ and Youtube, read and visit my girlfriend at the weekend. Studying history would be my dream honestly but I don't think it would be a secure option. Don't know what is wrong with me, I liked so many subjects in school like history, German, English, biology, sociology, geography. What can I do? I don't want to waste more time...
>>
Help
>>
>>17984688

this isn't even sissyphus.
>>
>>17985903
Well yeah, it's a joke
>>
>>17984688
Get some blue collar work, you might be happier. If you are doing nothing, at least give it a try.
>>
>>17984688
Everything doesn't have to perfectly fit you life anon. Sometimes being a perfectionist can become a problem. Be happy anon that you excel in these opportunities. Happiness is something you earn not something you just find.
>>
Similar life
I didn't hate school, I just didn't like anything. I was good at everything and nothing called to me.
I've changed majors a bunch of times

I got my degree and I've decided to join the military
Then what I want doesn't matter.

Having a degree means I can go straight officer. Good work there. Good pay
>>
>>17986530
I did a few weeks of assembly-line work but it honestly is more of a torture than anything else. Now I have huge respect for people who do this for a living.

>>17986540
How did you find out that I'm a perfectionist? Yes it's true and honestly not in a healthy way, I tend to massively exaggerate when I want to deal with something.
Can you elaborate on the point with the happiness?

>>17986551
What did you major in? Yeah, same thing here. Was good at everything but didn't find a calling.
I also thought about joining the military or the police but I heard that the military is really dull a lot of the time and I need something intellectually stimulating.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.