[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to unequivocally tell if a girl is interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: rxVQVFB.jpg (141KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
rxVQVFB.jpg
141KB, 800x1120px
Is there a way to unequivocally tell if a girl is interested in you? I got this co-worker's number after asking her for it, and we've been texting each other for the past week.

As far as I can tell she's single. She initiates conversations, and has done so late at night. We tell each other bits and pieces of how our day is going. I just can't shake this feeling that she's just being really friendly and I'm reading too much into it, and this is holding me back from asking her out. Fuck, I wish there was an easier way. This is suffering. Help me out from robot hell.
>>
Yes : ask her.
>>
>>17984421
>Is there a way to unequivocally tell if a girl is interested in you?

No.

Not ever.

Even if she agrees to marry you, that is no guarantee. There are people who DO get married for the money.

I'm not even saying this as /r9k/ redpill bullshit. I'm saying there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of knowing if someone is truly interested in you, at any point.

There is ALWAYS risk, and all you can EVER do is take a chance.

If you don't, you will never get anywhere.
>>
>>17984421
Anon, just ask her out in a not too datey way. Like, wanna go for some drinks tonight?
>>
flirt
you will see how she responds

or you can ask her out too, but some get scared and back off

they usually ask about you, instead of yapping about themselfs
>>
>>17984461
>flirt

Yeah, that's the hard part. I have no fucking game. I'm an autist. She's asked a lot of stuff about me though, but that could be because she's friendly, which she's known to be.
>>
File: BOOM1.jpg (34KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
BOOM1.jpg
34KB, 500x332px
>>17984465
then be direct and ask her. Answers won't fall out the sky like that. If there was a way to tell if a girl is into you by just looking at her, we wouldn't have these type of threads 4 times a week.

If you want to spare yourself some feelings and embarrassment, just ask her casually if she's into you because you believe you've been getting some signals but are not sure. You don't have to tell her you like her if that makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>17984478
>just ask her casually if she's into you because you believe you've been getting some signals but are not sure

no girl is going to fucking say yes to do, you retard
>>
>>17984487
If you're a sperglord, yeah, you bet. But even then, I doubt it could happen.
>>
>>17984465
Well i was a really friendly guy. I had two types, rough guys and nice and shy guys. I think i liked rough guys cause i find it hard to initiate from fear of rejection. Which is retarded as i have been hit on and had people say they were into me but i just built up my walls to high i suppose.

If you are genuinely interested then just make a move man. The longer you wait the more complicated it becomes. Fuck it, who am i kidding. Its always complicated. You like her. She turns you on. Just let her know. Everyone wants to be wanted.

If she knows you want her and doesn't want you back, just keep going till you find one who does.
>>
>>17984501
Are you a fag?
>>
I made this same mistake last year and it's one I'll regret for years and years to come. Now she's my close friend, and I'm realizing that she would have been perfect. I thought EXACTLY like you described, but DEEP in my heart, I knew she wanted me, but I was too much of a coward to act on it. Months and months went by and I still had this feeling, but now without even asking I know she doesn't feel that was about me after this year even though I still do to some degree.

Someone else was right, the longer you wait, the more complicated it becomes. If you think she likes you, there's a really good chance she does. Go for it. Even if she rejects you, the "what if" that has been torturing me personally this last year like a waking nightmare won't be something you'll have to suffer through. I will never again in my life make this mistake again but this one cost me dearly. Learn from my mistake. Go for it and even if she says no, you'll have a great friend no matter what if you choose to. Don't be haunted with what-ifs. I have a lot of regrets, but nothing in my life has been as great or affected me as long this one and I am 24 years old.
>>
>>17984522
Fuck man, them feels.
>>
>>17984583

She's with my other close friend now. She gave me so many opportunities but I was just a coward. They've been together for awhile now. It's torture because I know I have to just stay away from her, create distance for a long long time, but they are my two closest friends by far. The sad thing is that even months into their relationship she still wanted me, but I was just paralyzed at that point. I think she's trying to pull away from me now, my window closed recently and its been this long. Her guy, my friend, gets mad at her whenever shes with me and he's not there.

She's the only person who cares enough to continually try to help me because all of this has made me extremely depressed, and the sad thing is I will never be able to tell her why I am really depressed. I think she has an idea of why but I know it's too late to bring it up now. It all just hurts so bad man. I just wish I knew what I was supposed to do now to feel better again. He wants me to be his best man one day. I don't want to feel emotions anymore. I can't believe how painful the entirety of 2016 was and 2017 is just getting worse because I'm destroying myself now.
>>
>>17984604

Basically the issue is that I had everything I wanted handed to me on a silver platter and I was too unsure of myself and too cowardly to just take it. It hurts but that's what happened. Don't be me OP. Even if you try and fail, you won't feel like you disappointed yourself in the same way I do.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.