[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom tags me in "forever alone" memes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: fa9.jpg (22KB, 840x405px)
fa9.jpg
22KB, 840x405px
How do i stop this?
>>
>>17984304
tell her she is insulting you to everybody she knows and if she doesn't stop counter attack with memes.
or find a partner
>>
>>17984307
Some my mom jokes and memes will stop her shit once she gets a taste of how it feels.
>>
>>17984304
>mom on social media
Wew.

Just block her.
>>
File: 1478140554613.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478140554613.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17984307
>if she doesn't stop counter attack with memes
>>
>>17984304
Easy enough, block the bitch, and if you don't want to look like a bitch just tag her in fat people memes, or something like that.
>>
>>17984304
Talk to her. Tell her it makes you feel bad. Ask her to stop.

She probably doesn't understand memes, and thinks she's being funny or supportive or something. She'll probably be horrified to find out it's upsetting you.

If talking to her doesn't help, and she keeps doing it, then tell her you're going to block her if she doesn't stop.

If she doesn't stop, block her. Don't get involved in some petty meme war, don't bitch and moan, just remove her. Stay in contact, don't be mean, don't argue. If she brings it up, just explain why you did it, and tell her you'll readd her if you promises to stop.
>>
>>17984304
>tfw anon's mom is more well-versed in memes than him
>>
File: HzhBOzL.png (67KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
HzhBOzL.png
67KB, 500x344px
>>17984304

>counter with "Okay" meme
>acknowledge the truth
>make it a laugh
>and then get your mom with some kind of counter meme and thug life and you're set
>or just send her this picture
>>
>getting trolled by your mom

She sounds pretty cool
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480416255926.jpg (75KB, 777x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480416255926.jpg
75KB, 777x960px
>be me
>introduced my friend to an online game
>mobile phone game
>he instantly gets addicted
>chats with this girl online
>they decide to meet up irl
>she is hot af.
>also rich af
> 4 years older than my friend and has a stable job.
>my friend has no job
> literally too good for my friend
> they have been in relationship for over 3 years now.
How the fuck does this even happen so often anon? My friend isn't even that good looking and has a small penis (I have seen it cause of a prank, don't ask).
I have seen like 4 instances of this happening.
>>
>>17984304
she is a narcissist
>>
>>17984724
Dat bait
>>
>>17984724

Once you view relationships as a power struggle its very easy. Your friend is bottom of the barrel, thus he is powerless in the relationship, thus giving the woman the feeling that she is in control and can do whatever she wishes.

Its one of the reasons why some women shout that men are too controlling in the relationship. Its not that, its either the man is extremely high value and thus has more power in the relationship and can threaten to leave in response to shitty behavior or a low value man who is trying to punch above his weight.
>>
>>17984735
This is so funny because I was going to say that this sounds like something my ex-husbitch's Narcissist mother would do… no wonder he's a fucked up piece of shit. If I were you I'd counter-meme.
>>
>>17984724
Your mistake is thinking that people seek a partner based only on their wealth, attractiveness and status. Most people don't think like that, and seek a partner they enjoying being with, enjoy spending time with.
>>
>>17984304
Next generation of social media

>mom posts meme depicting her child as a fat fedorian vaper
>"m-mom, s-stop pls"
>"lel kys cuck"

Future we chose
>>
>>17986059
There are moments when I wish I had social media (unless you count whatssapp as social media because i do have that), but sometimes I just cant help laugh at people's struggles with social media and think im better off. Like right now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.