[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is becoming very sexist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 14

He started visiting sites like /r/ The Red Pill and is now going on about how women need to know their place, should be homemakers and the like.

He's been taken in by conservative and traditionalist rhetoric, and it's becoming increasingly an issue as he doesn't help with the housework or anything.

I personally believe things should be shared, and any variation from a 50/50 model in terms of housework and actual work should be maturely discussed and decided upon based upon any number of factors, such as income and personal preference.

However, he is not giving me any such chance. He used to think like me, or said he did. We're both young (early 20s) so marriage and kids aren't on the table yet. I really love this man, and initially thought he was the one, but now I'm not so sure.

What do I do /adv/? is there any way to change him back to the loving, caring, considerate person he was? Or should I just leave?

>inb4 "know your place woman"
Please kindly fuck off. I don't want that kind of a relationship.
>>
What does he say when you talk to him about your ideas, and the ideas he had before ?
>>
>>17984178
Some variation of "It's what's right and natural, I know that I was wrong before".
>>
>>17984181
That not sounds good.. I don't know. As a girl too, I couldn't stay with someone who has sexists ideas. It makes me feel like a little piece of shit to know that he thinks I am not equal to him.
>>
Know your place, woman.
It's with somebody who actually cares about you, if you didn't know.
>>
>>17984185
What really gets me is that he used to be different.
>>
Just how long have you two been together? Was anything going on before all of this? Most men that I know that started biting stuff like RoK or redpill were generally pissed off and searching for an answer. Strikes me as odd he would seek it out when he's in a presumably happy relationship.
>>
>>17984172
I'm confused is this Actual sexism or does he want to live with a woman who wants to share a bit more traditional views?
I mean if you both work. The housework should go to the one who doesn't have a labor intensive job.
>>
>>17984190
Well, we both have desk jobs. They're much of a muchness, and equal time. We have a system where we work different days (with weekends off) so someone is always home except for Wednesday, when we generally get takeaway.

Except now, it's my job to make dinner, even when he's been home all day.

Traditional views are sexist, if you take sexist to mean it's true meaning of viewing women and men as different and only capable of certain things each, and not deserving of equal opportunity.
>>
>>17984189
It's one of his friends who's a full on NEET. Literally fulfills all the stereotypes (fat, lives at home, hates most minorities and women etc etc.). They play DnD and video games together, that's about their only point of connection. Recently they've gotten very close, abnormally close for two people who don't have much in common.
>>
>>17984192
>Traditional views are sexist, if you take sexist to mean it's true meaning of viewing women and men as different and only capable of certain things each, and not deserving of equal opportunity.
It's less that they're incapable of something, and more that they have different strengths. I mean even most feminists will admit that men and women are not the same.

Either way nonsense like staying home all day and expecting you to make dinner after work is pretty dumb.
>>
>>17984196
But where traditional values become sexist is when it becomes about how being a housewife is all women can be, regardless of personal wishes.
>>
>>17984192
Tell him if he is making you do all of the house work then he should make what the both of you make combined in a single full time job.
I think you are confused by what Traditionalism is (unless we are talking about 300 years ago, the 1950s is What I think your bf is envisioning)
It wasn't that they thought that they were only capable of housework and child rearing but they thought that women were best at those. Child raising is one of the most important jobs in the world. and since the man mostly worked the woman would have to do the house work at the time.
It is not sexist in 2017 if a woman decides to live traditionally. evidently don't want to and if he keeps it up you should get a new bf
>>
>>17984196
Also, to add on, our relationship was not unhappy or anything. It was going very well from my end, and if he had any issues he never showed it or brought it up. We were very loving, healthily involved (i.e. we both had friends and we weren't obsessive, but were still very close), the sex was good, we got on really well etc.
>>
>>17984186
This.
Honestly, fuck off OP, even if temporarily. That's the only way of making him understand that this kind of bullshit costs shit and he can't just a whole gender as inferior and expect to have a girlfriend (or, at least, you).
If you do that and lay down your reasons maybe he changes and you can come back. If not you will free yourself from an undeserving pice of shit.
>>
>>17984195
hold on
your bf is seriously considering taking advice about women from a NEET? depending on how old this guy is you could just say X
X old NEET and get hint to realize he is taking lessons from a loser
>>
>>17984204
I'm stating that traditionalists, while the view itself may not be overtly sexist (although I do believe not working puts you in a somewhat precarious position should the relationship fail) just that the men that hold those views tend to also be slightly sexist.

I do not care what others do. If a woman wants to be a housewife, more power to her. But the issue I would have is with a man who believe that women should be in the kitchen raising his daughters to be like that and not raising them with the attitude that you can be what you want.

Anyway, off topic.

I just want to know if he'll change back, or what can bring someone to start thinking like that.
>>
>>17984187
Sure, this is really frustrating. My ex was like that too. I never known what made him change, but I left him and he found himself a girlfriend who is sexist too.
>>
>>17984210
Well, that's the only connection I can see.
They're old friends, but they drifted for a while and reconnected.
>>
>>17984213
Maybe I do have to accept that it's over...
I really love him though. I'd dated before, but he was the one I lost it to and the like.
>>
>>17984195
How many other friends does he have? Have you tried introducing him to your own social circle and taking him to social functions where he can meet people?

As nicely and compassionately as possible, you should drill into his head that this NEET friend will go nowhere in life and not do him any good, and that there are other people he can play vidya and DnD with that aren't antisocial retrograde losers who hate women because they can't get one.
>>
>>17984213
>I left him and he found himself a girlfriend who is sexist too

kek BTFO'd
>>
>>17984219
I feel it might be a bit too late. He did hang out with other friends, who I liked, and my friends as well. But he's stopped doing that.

It's not as overt as him saying that "(let's call him dave) said this about women so I believe it too". It's more that he's been hanging around "dave" more and more and coming back with these views, but doesn't respond or gets angry when questioned.
>>
File: 1485064002739.jpg (53KB, 500x382px)
1485064002739.jpg
53KB, 500x382px
>>17984195
>Recently they've gotten very close, abnormally close for two people who don't have much in common.
I think I read a doujin about this.

More seriously I'd really suggest having a sit down talk about this. About his friend, about the bullshit he's trying to get away with, etc. If he won't talk or listen, well there's shit you can do about it. After that point you would have two options, to deal with it or to move on. It would not be realistic to hope he'd cut it out on his own if he refused to listen to you.
>>
>>17984216
That is sad. People changes sometimes, and we can't do anything about it.
>>
>>17984227
If it's gotten that bad give him an ultimatum and tell him it's either you or his bitter neckbeard BFF. Maybe that will snap him back to reality.
>>
>>17984239
But ultimatums seem so...petty.

Isn't that just playing into the 'women are manipulative whores' stereotype perpetuated by these views anyway?
>>
>>17984195
>when /r9k/ starts ruining the lives of people in actual relationships
>>
>>17984242
Ultimatums are not petty, that's idiotic.

It's context that makes things petty.

Breaking up with your SO because they're being sexually discriminatory, lazy, and ignorant makes enough sense to me.

No point in staying in a situation you're not okay with. So, you either leave, or if he cares enough, he realizes how much this is affecting your relationship and smartens the fuck up.

If you're doing it to manipulate somebody, sure. If it's literally the last straw, then no.
>>
>>17984245
>implying
Check out the next selfie thread they have. If they hate minorities, its because they hate themselves. There's a reason they're always bitching over not having a white gf lmao.
>>
>>17984251
I suppose. I just, I really love/d this man. It's really depressing to see him change into something I want nothing to do with. I thought it was going to be the relationship that lasted forever, and so did he.
>>
>>17984272
This is the saddest thread I've ever read.
Honestly all the garbage I've seen from red pill and /r/ and the Internet in general has really tainted my ability to be enthusiastic about dating. I used to have it in my head that the nerdy awkward guy's in my league were the nice ones and the popular type men were the jerks. Obviously that was childishot but now..I feel like it's the other way around.
If you feel like updating me about how it turns out, here's my kid.
Temporaryphase
>>
File: 1484639809900.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484639809900.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>17984292
>Honestly all the garbage I've seen from red pill and /r/ and the Internet in general has really tainted my ability to be enthusiastic about dating.
I mean if we're going to use this sort of logic I can argue that women hate virgins or are all hypergamous because of a few cunts on subreddits for dating advice. Kind of a waste of time to do so though.
>>
>>17984296
It's not that I think all men think like that, it's more like just the kind of men that are normally in my dating demographic. When I think back they ALL showed signs if being passive agressively misogynistic and I CANNOT handle that in relationship.
I'm too afraid of that kind of emotional rejection to want to risk it anymore. By "it" I mean relationships .
>>
>>17984308
Maybe that's the true secret to dating that all us girls who like kindness and don't just want a fuck and dump scenario- Chads really do make the best boyfriends, because they're not so bitter that they hate women.
>>
Most men are sexists. They just hide it in front of their gf.
>>
>>17984313
That's encouraging. I'm bi, are girls better?
>>
File: smegma.jpg (1MB, 4608x2047px) Image search: [Google]
smegma.jpg
1MB, 4608x2047px
>>17984308
>it's more like just the kind of men that are normally in my dating demographic.
Yeah I can't speak for your demographic but most guys I meet in my major are just cripplingly shy. Some of them became assholes, but it's generally in response to the fact they were pushed around by some broad who took advantage of their overwhelming lack of experience. Then they grow up and mellow out some point down the road generally.

Like yeah, it's easy to just look at the shit the opposite sex is and pretend your sex didn't do anything and are all good girls or boys but the simple fact is there are a lot of cunts on both ends of the aisle, and they end up just producing more nasty cunts by messing with each other.

>>17984311
>Chads really do make the best boyfriends, because they're not so bitter that they hate women.
Not being bitter over the fact you're not getting laid does not actually mean you respect women. I mean there are lots of normalfag extroverts who do, but let's not pretend they're made of a finer clay.
>>
>>17984311
Men never seem to quite understand how their disdain for our gender hurts u's personally.
>>
>>17984330
Oh, I think they understand. They just think it makes us pathetic weak women who have the emotional range of a child and react as such to blatant hatred.

Then of course cry about 4th wave feminists stereotyping and hating men.
>>
>>17984335
>Oh, I think they understand. They just think it makes us pathetic weak women who have the emotional range of a child and react as such to blatant hatred.
I swear to god its the same chick who keeps writing this crap. Are you the one that kept taking back some shitter and then complained about getting strung along a bit ago?
>>
>>17984339
No? I've never had that happen to me.

Can you honestly say that misogynists do not view women's hurt at their hatred in this light?
>>
>>17984339
What about her statement do you disagree with?
>>
>>17984335
I think the go along with the bullied become the bullies mentality.
They can't hurt the pretty girls that rejected them so they hurt us, the only girls that might care what they think and be vulnerable . There's no way in he'll a "stacey" would give a shit what a nerdy guy thinks after all.
>>
File: 1482158087237.png (515KB, 540x653px)
1482158087237.png
515KB, 540x653px
>>17984343
The whole melodramatic nature of it all. I've dealt with a lot of shitty women. Some of whom were legitimate misandrists. I hardened the fuck up and moved on with my life, I didnt whine about how evil women were because of some stupid cunt, I just called her out and started talking to some gal that respected me. That's all I'm reading from this shit, some guys a prick to women so it's apparently an appropriate response to whine about how you can't ~handle the hurt that comes from a relationship~.

It's rather pathetic honestly.

>>17984346
Nigger if we're going to unironically use terms like Stacey Thundercunt and Chad Dildocock let's remember that Chad is the one that's supposed to be doing the pump and dumping to begin with.
>>
>>17984351
"Chad" has nothing whatsoever to do with this.
When people get hurt they tend to avoid the things that brought them pain.
I don't think all men are assholes but I DO think they're probably all secretly sexist and th it scares the shot out of me. Is that pathetic? Maybe. I'm not trying to prove I'm not
>>
>>17984351
>it's apparently an appropriate response to whine about how you can't ~handle the hurt that comes from a relationship~.

I at least wasn't saying that. I have a relationship. I was >>17984335
And I was talking about genuine misogynists. Not that they've put me off all men, or anything (although I'm in a relationship with a woman at the moment, but that's just how it panned out). And being confronted with genuine misogyny is mildly upsetting, and a little scary (if they're maybe inclinded towards violence)
>>
File: 086.jpg (61KB, 580x801px) Image search: [Google]
086.jpg
61KB, 580x801px
>>17984311
>Chads really do make the best boyfriends, because they're not so bitter that they hate women.
Complete and utter bullshit. There's kind, sensitive men and bigoted, abusive assholes in every demographic. To argue that one group is any better than the other is the height of ignorance and not much better than the mindset of resentful permavirgins that frequent /r9k/ or the RedPill subreddit.
>>
>>17984368
I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>17984368
I don't think she meant chaos are better just less damaged. Damaged people tend to be more inclined to WANT to hurt other people in revenge.
>>
>>17984360
>I at least wasn't saying that.
No but another broad here was. It's all a bunch of hand wringing and it gets old. It's beyond pathetic, we call out men who spew similar shit and for good reason. Hell call it benevolent sexism if you want, I'm sick of that bullcrap getting a free pass.

>And being confronted with genuine misogyny is mildly upsetting, and a little scary
The only women I see talking about this are generally just confrontational and conflate being called out with hatred of their gender. I mean hey, there's a reason why all of those weirdo internet feminists you see are generally unpleasant people.

>>17984358
>When people get hurt they tend to avoid the things that brought them pain.
Sure, and I could totally use this as an argument to start hating women cause you know, they're the only ones that have tried to use what I confided to them to fuck with me, to get a leg up in an argument.

Does that mean all women are secretly trying to destroy my self esteem? (hint, no you dingaling)
>>
>>17984369
Fair enough, I guess.
>>17984370
There are plenty of Chad types who go out of their way to hurt people and even take a sadistic glee in it, or inflict just as much pain inadvertently but just don't care. Is either one really any worse than the other?
>>
>>17984377
>The only women I see talking about this are generally just confrontational and conflate being called out with hatred of their gender.
No, I've known genuine misogynists. One was a friend of my dad who made me really uncomfortable because of his simmering rage and hatred, and it turned out that head beat up his wife on the regular.

It is unsettling and sometimes scary.
>>
>>17984379
>No, I've known genuine misogynists
Cool. Then don't let them in your life. Side tip-this includes your father if he hangs out with wife beaters.

>It is unsettling and sometimes scary.
Then get a CCW or something.
>>
>>17984382
My dad didn't know this. He dropped him as soon as he found out.

I was just saying it's not only angry 3rd wave feminists- most women find it kind of uncomfortable. Same as most black people probably find genuine misogyny uncomfortable, or most gay people would find genuine homophobia uncomfortable (I mean this in the real sense, not the microaggression bullshit).

Unlike women who hate men, men who hate women have the physical capacity to overpower women and take out that hate on them.
>>
>>17984389
>men who hate women have the physical capacity to overpower women and take out that hate on them.
So get a CCW or some shit. I've encouraged fags, women, etc to take a training course on a regular basis. Right to self-defense is neatorooni.
>>
>>17984395
I don't live in America, so I can't carry a gun.

But I do have two black belts.
>>
>>17984389
There are plenty of ways for a misandrist woman to hurt a man non-physically that can wound just as harshly if not moreso. Just look at Mattress Girl or any of the other false rape accusers; as rare as they may be they irreparably ruin lives. People in general can be cruel sons of bitches.
>>
>>17984397
>two black belts
whoa slow down there you're making me nervous
>>
File: 1460295603765-1.jpg (314KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1460295603765-1.jpg
314KB, 1536x1152px
>>17984397
>I don't live in America, so I can't carry a gun.
Freedom has no borders. Don't let communists strip away your freedom.
>>
>>17984399
But rape allegations don't seem to have hurt your president none, or many other men in prominent positions in various sectors of society, for that matter.
>>
>>17984402
Thanks, but I'd like to not get arrested.
>>
>>17984403
>But rape allegations don't seem to have hurt your president none
Because he has circumvented the entire system. In general he has said and done things that would have ended any serious run, I mean fuck we dismissed a guy a while ago because he yelled WEW with a pitch slightly too high.

The allegations against Cosby were no more credible yet they were taken at face value.

>>17984406
The bonds are merely material, true freedom is transcendent. Alternatively get your hands on a transformer and car ignition coil and apply the voltage of justice.
>>
Feminists are wrong.
Woman cannot just be anything they want when they grow up
Feminism has destroyed the family unit.
No one is at home raising the children and then society turns out fucked up the way it is today.
Women in the workplace means oversupply of workers and depresses wages.
Before you could have a family with just the dads salary being able to support family
>>
>>17984172
He has a different worldview
If you don't want to be a housrmaker than leave
He's redpilled so he's not stupid enough to think he can turn a degenerate into a housewife
He won't make you stay because he probably knows your hopeless
>>
>>17984410
I think OP said something about "Fuck off [she] doesn't want that kind of relationship" - I'd take that advice.
>>
>>17984411
How am I a degenerate? I just believe in equality. I don't even use the feminist moniker.
>>
>>17984410
lrn2economics, dumbshit.
>>
>>17984292
All that shit is reactionary tho
>>17984195
Tell him that his freind is a loser and that he's bad for him
It's the same as if you started hanging around fat feminist losers and started taking their views
>>
>>17984412
Well she should.

Women are a disaster in the workplace. I'm glad I work in a male dominated industry
>>
>>17984192
Have you ever considered embracing traditionalism,OP? I was in the same sort of situation as you. I decided to be the best at it that I could be and now I have a cute lil senpai
>>
>>17984189
This is the answer. He was unhappy and wasn't getting the satisfaction out of the relationship he wanted.

OP has her head so far up her ass she can't see it. Dumb roastie
>>
>>17984422
Bait-You got someone to fall for it though, so I guess it's not shit quality.

Don't worry, we all know you don't have any chance of getting a gf,
>>
>>17984424
She said he never brought any issues up, they had sex regularly and it was all fine from her end.

If he never brings any issues up, and acts normal and loving, how the hell would she know?
>>
>>17984423
It would make me unhappy and unfulfilled to only do housework. I love my job, I love working, and I love the other stuff I do with my life (I play music and am in a band, and have book clubs and the like to do). Signing all that away for the dishes seems like the antithesis to what I love and want from life.

I see no issue with some people doing that though. It's their choice- I'm not one to tell others what to do with their lives.
>>
>>17984424
>>17984423
>>17984422
>>17984411
>>17984410
Are you all the same person?
Seems like a lot of anons saying the same thing in different ways popped up at the same time. Kind of suspicious.
>>
>>17984422
What industry are you in?
>>
>>17984446
gay porn
>>
>>17984423
Why should she, if she doesn't want to?
>>
>>17984172
Hi, sorry to hear of your issues.

The most successful, healthy relationships are the ones between two people who see each other as equals. From the sound of it, this guy is moving away from that. You mention you've talked to him about it before, but it doesn't sound like you've made much progress.

I'd suggest sitting down and having a serious talk with him. Try to understand where this new worldview is coming from, and try to discuss with him why it's an invalid one. Explain why his demands are unreasonable, and how they effect you. Be patient and stay calm, whatever happens. Don't become angry or insult his views (hard though that may be), but try to offer firm rebuttals rather than emotional pleas. Remember that it takes two people to make a relationship work, and that he needs to put in as much as you do.

It doesn't matter how much you love this guy, it's more important that you respect and love yourself. If a partner doesn't make you feel loved and respected, then they're not a good partner. Simple as that. If it comes down to it, you need to choose your own happiness over his, and be ready to leave. If he refuses to change, you need to leave. It'll be hard, sure, and it'll hurt for a couple of months before you move on. Staying in an unfulfilling (perhaps even abusive) relationship, though, will only lead to more hurt in the long run.

If things do get to a point where you think it'd be best to leave, don't burn any bridges. Be honest and open with him, explain why you're leaving. Maybe he'll come around at that point and offer to be more fair, maybe not. Either way, be an adult about it. If anyone's going to get hysterical, let it be him.
>>
>>17984469
Thanks for some actual advice.
>>
>>17984473
No worries.

Ultimately, a relationship is something that should benefit both people in it. Your mister's views are damaging now, but how bad might they be in another few years? From the sound of it, his attitude is incompatible with a healthy relationship. You deserve a healthy relationship. If you can work through this, great. Otherwise, don't be afraid to leave him. You're young, and you'll meet someone else, no matter how you may feel right now. My parents didn't meet until they were in their mid thirties and they're happily married to this day, so you have plenty of time.

I'll keep an eye on this thread, so if there are any other issues/concerns you have about this, post them and I'll be glad to offer more advice :)
>>
Well shit it looks like I'm on Tumblr now.

>>17984414
Equality is a huge lie desu. It's neither true nor preferable.
>>
>>17984533
Ignore this fucko. He can't even use the right "you're" or 'then'.
>>
>>17984547
If you're thinking I'm the samefag, then you're wrong.

Anyway, real talk, there's more than two or three men in the world who get tired of women's shit every now and then.
>>
I wouldn't even give him an ultimatum. I'd break up him as soon as I found a new place to live and I'd fucking relish it. I'm a little envious you have the opportunity to hit one of these douchebags right where it hurts.

Of course, I don't have the emotional connection you do.
>>
>>17984403
Lol fuck off you apologist
>>
>>17984399
Does anyone even know the name or face of the guy that mattress girl accused? Because I don't.

I just know mattress girl.
>>
File: 1469554255546.jpg (289KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1469554255546.jpg
289KB, 1280x851px
>>17984172
After reading through this thread, it sounds to me like he's bitten the red pill stuff pretty hard. I'm assuming he's white yes? A lot of white men his age feel targeted from all the social movements decrying them as the sole burden of inequality in the West, and it's led to some pretty nasty counter views like what you're describing. Not trying to be armchair sociologist, just saying it's something I've noticed. I would say when you get a long night with the two of you have a sit down at the table. Tell him with no reservation in your voice this attitude makea you feel uncomfortable and devalued because it assumes you are only capable of certain tasks and nothing more. For now don't use the word sexism or feminism cus he might immediately dismiss you. If he listens, great. If he doesn't, now you've confirmed you're dating someone who is unwilling to change to make you feel appreciated. Up to you what you do there, but I know I would have serious problems dating someone who thinks that selfishly. Best of luck anon!
>>
>>17984802
'was matress girl' doesn't show up on background checks run by employers.
'was accused of rape does'.
Though technically both turn up on google. I guess it's more of a 'took him down with her out of spite' situation.
>>
>>17984410
Could they really? Because actually women have always had to work when they were from low income backgrounds. Maybe not at make jobs but poverty is NOT new and neither is women working.
>>
>>17984378
No but it's less likely to happen. Life is dangerous in general and all we can really do is avoid repeat offenders.
>>
>>17984377
You don't have to hate women. I don't hate men but I definitely avoid certain stereotypes of men that have hurt me in the past. The nerdy video game loser is high on that list.
>>
>>17984837
Why would an accusation show up on a background check if he was never charged? He's been cleared anyway and he's probably a Chad who is set for life.
>>
>>17984172
well he is right sexual dimorphism makes males superior to women and the only reason women are even surviving without men is because of the welfare state and because the government is enforcing affirmative action and gender quotas. without men and the government women would have died a long time ago.
>>
>>17984880
>Waaah
>I'm upset because women outperform me
>Waah
>>
>>17984311
chads only make good boyfriends if you can tame them but good luck because he is probably going to run off and make you a single mother. chads are high risk high reward.
>>
File: CAAAWW.jpg (125KB, 639x621px) Image search: [Google]
CAAAWW.jpg
125KB, 639x621px
>>17984577
reee?
>>
>>17984414
the only way you can have equality in society is if you handicap men first so women have a chance to compete against men who are full of testosterone, who naturally competitive and energetic.
>>
>>17984318
Women hate women even more than men do.
>>
>>17984934
I work in middle management. All the people in or near my position in my district are women, not because of a bias, but because all the men in our district are lazy fuckups who are more interested in appearing to be good workers than actual good workers.

Most of our corporate managers are women too. And the few male managers are incompetent buffoons with only one or two exceptions.

It's almost like being taught to brag and show off doesn't replace doing actual work.
>>
>>17984891
I am not upset at all because I speak the truth take the government away and women will all go back crawling to men to help them survive. Men build civilization and fought to protect us not women. the labor females provide in the market is worst shit compare to what men can offer.
>>
>>17984952
>Waaah
>Waaaaaah
>Waaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>17984427
It isn't about staying in the kitchen
You can have kids
And still do what you love
Homeschool and teach them about music art books
>>
>>17985056
>WAAAH!
>NO GIRL HAS EVER LOVED ME!
>WAAAAAAAH!
>>
>>17985093
Or just send them to public liberal indoctrination school, where Bernie and Hillary muslims and black lives matter will be the parents and train your offspring to be a good little transgendered queer gay bisexual Democrat voter.
>>
>>17985101
>WAAAAH!
>I HAVE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS OF WOMEN, AND THEY ALWAYS LEAVE WHEN I TELL THEM I THINK THEY BELONG IN THE KITCHEN!
>IT'S NOT FAIR ON ME!
>WAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
>>17985104
knock it off cunt
>>
>>17985206
>WAAAH
>SOMEONE WAS MEAN TO ME ONLINE
>WAAAAAAAH
>>
>>17984867
It'll definitely show up if he applies to another college, and how is he going to explain why he got kicked out of school to a potential employer if he even manages to finish his academic career at all which would be next to impossible at this point? There's no doubt his family and former social circle found out about it.

Don't downplay this shit. It's unconscionable and not much better than downplaying sexual assault or harassment when an actual victim comes forward.
>>
To me the Red Pill is about profiting from relationships. Perhaps he realized he was putting in more than he was getting out?
>>
>>17985343
From what ibe read it's a circle jerk about how women are stupid and worthless. Men on there just devise methods in which to take as much advantage of females as possible as they no longer see as as humans with any value.
>>
>>17985424
Red pill is incompatible with a healthy relationship. It's just sad, lonely people looking for anyone to blame for their disappointments in life.
>>
>>17984172
>is there any way I can change him back to the loving, caring, considerate person he was?

You're saying he's changed his political opinions, but is he any less
>loving
is he harsh and distant towards you now?
>caring
is he completely dismissive of your input?
>considerate
see the above

Or has he just changed his politics?

Also
>boyfriend
he's not your husband.
>>
>>17985424
>take advantage of females
advantages like charging you obscene amounts of money for 'holding back' your career via the institution of marriage. Essentially fining them for what could have been?

Or do you mean advantages like guaranteed custody rights and repossession of their property which legally became half yours when they married you, in the case of a divorce?

The modern legal system fucks men from every conceivable angle, and yet they still fall in love and risk it all for women they love wholeheartedly, even though it's their entire life on the line. Most ironically these ethically dubious laws were enacted to establish a notion of 'equality' for women even though we find that the majority of husbands for a great deal of history trusted their wives with financial stewardship of the household and equal opportunities society didn't specifically designate to them at the time.

granted, if your significant other spends any significant time on social media of any variety, you should just leave them. They're quintessentially children anyway.
>>
>>17984172
Only gullible, weak people quickly change their minds.
Tell him that he can talk all he wants about the proper role of a woman, but for you, a masculine man is steady in belief and above resentment. Tell him that you're over with him and want to find a man who doesn't change his mind with the seasons.
>>
>>17984186
>>17984209
This.

>>inb4 "know your place woman"
>Please kindly fuck off. I don't want that kind of a relationship.

Then leave. If he doesn't listen, he wants something different from you, and you won't ever be happy about that. You do not sound like you in any way will "compromise" on his admittedly antiquated ways, and so it will just be constant conflict since that's, as you said, not the kind of relationship you want.

You leave and either he tells you not to let the door hit you on the ass and moves on, and probably spirals down further on this path, or he realizes he fucked up and loves you or whatever and changes his tune. But until then, with your attitude, I see no way to meet halfway or any pleasant day-to-day.
>>
>>17985537
Hey I'm not saying I agree with our modern laws . That has nothing to do with why I hate redpill obsessed men.
I dislike them for the same reason you just stated AND the fact that they are almost entirely misogynistic on the hateful and condescending ense. If I found out a guy I was dating was into that shot I'd assume he hated my guts deep down and leave him out of fear for my mental/emotional good alone.
>>
>>17985601
>I'd assume
mistake
>he hated me
then why would he date you
>deep down
if he's literally saying "get in the kitchen" (i doubt it) I'm guessing he doesn't have much deeper to dig. Worst case scenario he has a picture of Uncle Adolf rolled up in the basement somewhere.

You sound very young and very paranoid of the opposite sex's intentions (it's not unusual). Mutual trust is what a relationship really is built on and anything less is a fling. Clearly the guy likes you and trusts you to some degree but I'm not so sure you're the same, since you assume he hates you.
>>
>>17984812
>A lot of white men his age feel targeted from all the social movements decrying them as the sole burden of inequality in the West, and it's led to some pretty nasty counter views like what you're describing.

Is that not a logical response, though?
>>
>>17985056
I like my WORK.
>>
>>17985492
>is he harsh and distant towards you now?
Somewhat.
>is he completely dismissive of your input?
>considerate

Yes, yes he is.
>>
>>17985277
But he didn't get kicked out..
That was the while point of her protest.
>>
>>17985343
We both did equal amounts of work, housework and emotional support. Hell, I helped him through his issues more than he supported me.
>>
>>17984952
Oh, get over yourself.
>>
>>17985709
Yeah. It's not.
>>
>>17985667
My boyfriend is hypothetical. And yes I'm paranoid about men in general . People date people they hate all the time. Otherwise domestic abuse wouldn't exist.
>>
>>17985794
Date women then.
I thought like that, so I started exploring love with women and I never looked back.

You're right, there's a simmering level of disrespect for women in most men-most of the time it does not spill over into dislike, but it's still there. You really notice it when you 'change teams' so to speak.
>>
>>17985855
Oh, God. It's posts like this that make Red Pill fuckbois feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "SEE!?" they screech shrilly at their monitors, a cloud of cheeto dust rising from their furiously typing fingers.

Judging all men because of your bad experiences is like a Red Pill cucksnuggler deciding all women are pure evil because his girlfriend left him. It's reductionist, and it doesn't fit the world. In reality, some people are shitty, some are great and there are plenty that exist everywhere along that spectrum. No one group is evil or hateful, no one group is flawless and perfect. Encouraging people to believe whole groups are evil is what leads to actual evil.
>>
>>17985879
Triggered roastie! We got a triggered roastie here?
>>
>>17985894
>Waaaah
>If I pretend someone else is upset, it'll be like I'm not upset
>Waaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>17985558
>Only gullible, weak people quickly change their minds.

So the views people develop should remain the same since childhood?
>>
>>17984172
>is there any way to change him back to the loving, caring, considerate person he was? Or should I just leave?

leave him, there are plenty of mentally healthy men out there.
>>
>>17985912
Keep typing all that and pretending you're not the one that's upset
>>
>>17985917
>Waaaah
>Maybe if I pretend that they're the one that's upset, they'll leave me alone!
>Waaaaaaaah
>>
>>17985855
I think disrespect from men eventually turns to dislike when they start to see your physical flaws. I'm totally uninterested in experiencing that.
I would try girls if I was more romantically attracted to them but honestly my female relationships are generally just awkward anyway .
>>
>>17984172
>>17984172
Why would he visit something and change his world view if he wasn't happy?

He clearly wasn't but in you're mind he was because you are. Selfish cunt
>>
>>17985929
I was perfectly happy being a Christian but my brain just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie.
Are you trying to say people can only hold an opinion that makes them "happy"? That may be how people in your mentally challenged circle think but it is not how intelligent humans make decisions about reality. I'm not saying he boyfriend's opinion is right but it doesnt mean it's from an emotional place.
>>
>>17985929
>Waaah
>I've never known the loving touch of a woman
>Waaaaaah
>>
>>17985879
I don't think they're evil. I think most women also have a baseline disrespect for men- We're unconsciously slightly sexist, every single one of us.
>>
>>17985927
>>17985912
>>17985226
>>17985104
>>17985093
>>17984967
Look. I'm OP, and you're really not helping. Could you give it a rest please?
>>
>>17985929
Like I said, there was no outward sign of unhappiness, we only fought occasionally, we were loving towards one another, supportive, etc.

What can I do about unhappiness if he doesn't bring it up?
>>
>>17985993
>Waaaah
Fine, I'll stop. I have actually posted other things here, those weren't my only contribution. Best of luck with your problems :)
>>
>>17984172
He sounds like weak minded, no offense. The type of person who would convert to christianity just because someone told him that it was real because it was written in the bible.
>>
>>17986003
You're just goading them, and they're the kind of people who are easily goaded.
>>
Well, OP here.

I guess this thread turned me off men, period, and both the men responding telling me to know my place and all the women saying most men have that to some degree.

I don't know if it made me feel better, but at least I know I'll leave him now.
>>
>>17986012
Good. I hope he starts banging young and hotter women.

You can shoo roastie
>>
>>17986023
Why do you think I'm a degenerate? This is my first real relationship, never slept with anyone else before him, thought he was the one yadda yadda yadda. And much younger than me would be illegal. I'm 20.
>>
>>17986023
Nice to know the view that men don't like women is confirmed. Thanks for validating me and those other women who said that.

Good luck OP, I hope you're bi so you're not lonely.
>>
>>17984358
>generalizeing an entire gender is awful
>I think all men...
>>
>>17985754
So what is?
>>
>>17986012
Honestly, sounds like he is pushing boundaries. You know like dogs, and babies do. Probably has done for some time, started with some light stuff (make me a sandwich bitch, bring a beer etc.) which you just waved off.
>>
>>17986012
4chan has ruined not 1 but TWO lives. Wow. Let me know how it pans out! Again. My kik is temporaryphase
>>
>>17984172
Look - every relationship is different. Some people work well in a hyper-traditionalist masculine-dominated relationship and some dont.

If you're not happy with where he wants to take the relationship, then once you've made that clear you need to be firm with it.

I *hate* advising people to break up, but if he wants change your relationship to something you really don't want then there's little choices besides dissuading him, putting up with it, or leaving. And putting up with it will likely make you miserable.

So yeah, sorry to hear it's gone that way, but it may well just be that you're both no longer what each of you want in a partner.
>>
>>17986049
Ignore the edgelords. Most of them don't even believe what they spout, they just do it for reactions and to feel "naughty".
>>
>>17986080
Nope. I totally do and women love it.

Keep trying to convincing yourself it isn't so
>>
>>17986084
That's good for you.

I don't think you can generalise and say women love it though.

I think you can only say that some women love it. OP certainly doesn't seem to, nor do many of the femanons in the thread.
>>
>>17986071
I don't have Kik.
>>
>>17986088
I'm male myself and that kinda attitude just comes off a childish. But hey if you wanna be like that go nuts. Its not terribly wanted or useful in this thread though.
>>
>>17986094
Which attitude?
"lol all women are whores, and they love being treated as such. Trust me, I'm an anonymous poster on 4chan"
or
"most men dislike women-case in point^^"?
>>
>>17986094
I meant the attitude of the person in question not you specifically btw :)
>>
>>17986099
The former. Realized it was ambiguous.

But both attitudes suck. Most people are ok generally, but those who hate or treat women or men worse or lesser simply because they're women or men are being silly. But its their life, they can do what they want.
>>
>>17986051
Whnlen did I say all men are awful? I don't know all the reasons men have for looking down on us. They might be legit they might not. All that matter to me personally s that they do.
>>
>>17986119
When*
>>
>>17986051
When did I say all men are awful? I don't know all the reasons men have for looking down on us. They might be legit they might not. All that matter to me personally is that they do.
>>
>>17985928
this this this

the main reason, or I would even say the only reason I'm wary when it comes to menis because of their judgment when it comes to apperciance. They will determine your worth purely on your outlook. Whether it's the worth in what you say, in a relationship, anything
>>
File: 1464040184563.jpg (51KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464040184563.jpg
51KB, 373x500px
There is literally nothing wrong with traditional relationships.

My wife is a homemaker, and I make most of the money.

However if you don't want a traditional relationship, just be honest with your boyfriend and tell him that's not what you're looking for. Neither of you are obligated to be with each other. If you want to be a working woman and shit, just tell him that's what you're going to do and if he doesn't want that then he can find something else. Or one of you two can come to a compromise.

However keep in mind working women are much less happy than homemaker women.
>>
>>17984802
I know the girl. She is a sham.
>>
>>17986012
>I guess this thread turned me off men, period
Look. Wanting to leave him is valid, totally valid. I personally would love a working woman, and like you I believe in equality in a relationship unlike the bunch of /r9k/ guys you see here (which, mind you, aren't representative of the whole - it's just a demographic that happens to be more abundant in 4chan).

But becoming a misandrist is not the answer either. What would you think if I first complained about a girl being psychologically manipulative at 4chan, then got told that all girls are like that because it's in their nature or some shit, and then I went "I guess this thread turned me off women, period"?

Think about that for a second.
>>
>>17986488
the correct situation would be your complaining about a girl and then a bunch of mental girls starting derailing the thread.
I think you too would say something a long the lines of faith lost in girls
>>
>>17986523
>and then a bunch of mental girls starting derailing the thread
Oh, well yes, the idea is there though.

>I think you too would say something a long the lines of faith lost in girls
I wouldn't. I've done a ton of generalization in the past and I've learned how wrong is that.
>>
>>17984910
If you can tame someone, they're not a chad.
>>
>>17986071
People don't need to be in relationships to have fulfilling lives, anon.
>>
>>17984172
I hope you are posting from kitchen,
>>
>>17986583
No but it sort of removes a very fufilling aspect of life
>>
>>17986523
>the correct situation would be your complaining about a girl and then a bunch of mental girls starting derailing the thread.
A bunch of mental girls started kvetching anyways. Dur durr I had a bad bf and now I can't trust men. It's stupid when men do it and it's stupid with the sexes inverted too.

Like if we're going to take shitposters seriously like this dingaling >>17986049 we may as well all consider mass suicide.
>>
File: 1369195474576.gif (1001KB, 245x236px) Image search: [Google]
1369195474576.gif
1001KB, 245x236px
"Dump that BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. He has to be very dense in order to change his views that quickly and not think for himself. Also, he sounds extremely abusive and no one deserves that." - my gf
>>
>>17986690
We really should. Love is a joke evolution played on us and life ends in misery. Eby reproduce to make them suffer lufe
>>
>>17984187
If he didn't always think this way, then he is capable of changing back. It's much harder for someone who has always thought that way.
>>
>>17984172
It's cause he realizes how much of a fucking drain dealing with fucking women is do him a favor end the relationship you dumb bitch
>>
>>17985709
No that's literally what keeps this bullshit alive. This us vs them attitude has always been what held us back as far as equality goes
>>
>>17986316
But that could be due to the women who are homemakers -now- are the ones who want to be.

Most people aren't exactly thrilled to work.
>>
>>17986488
I didn't say I hated men. I was just put off dating men.
>>
>>17986763
But he doesn't want to leave. In fact, when I brought it up in the interim between the start of this thread and now, he got really shocked and told me he loved me and wanted to stay together.

If he wanted out, he'd jump at my talking about it, wouldn't he?
>>
I tend to think the conservative panoply of worldviews is driven by men who feel like they lack self-discipline or lack of control over their own destiny.

Demanding self-discipline from others or insisting society should view certain behaviors as "degenerate" is kind of like a substitute, or a proxy, for being in control. This is my dumb theory anyway.

I have a few conservative friends and one of them has gotten really into it with the Trump election. I've been trying to pick apart his motivations to understand him a bit better.

The experiment I want to play is to engage him on some political view when he is doing something that requires self-discipline. Like preparing food. I want to see if he is cooler on the political opinions when he feels like he's capable and in control.

Does this ring any bells for you? Is he undisciplined or lazy? Most young men are. Maybe next time he insists women should have more self-discipline you could ask him whether he feels like he is self-disciplined enough.
>>
drink your self
>>
I'm glad I'm a lesbian thank you OP.

PS dump him
>>
Hey don't call your theory dumb: there's no need to demean or discredit yourself when in doubt because you're hitting it spot on the nose.

Confidence. Scare the undisciplined man children.

I believe in you.
>>
>>17987332
??
>>
op suck his dick
>>
>>17987352
What do you mean?
>>
>>17987297

Forgot to quote I'm >>17987352
>>
boohoo op is not a woman
>>
>>17986012
>I guess this thread turned me off men,

Anyone who bases their entire worldview based on a thread on 4chan, or anything they read on here, deserve everything that comes to them.

In any case, you're highly unlikely to encounter any of the men who post here in real life, usually too shy to even say hi to you.
>>
>>17987357
What will that accomplish? I've done that. Hell, he used to go down on me- not anymore. I won't have sex since all of this started coming up because he's becoming selfish in bed too- won't even wait for me to get wet properly.
>>
>>17987363
What?
>>
>>17984313
That's assumption. I like to think most people judge on merit and not on what is between the legs
>>
>>17987375
Well, it's like he's schitzo almost. Sometimes he becomes like he was, like when I bring it up or challenge him or =, like last night, say it's a deal breaker.

It's kind of gas lighting-basically he says he doesn't do that stuff.
>>
File: Chloë Grace Moretz.jpg (160KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
Chloë Grace Moretz.jpg
160KB, 580x464px
Prove To Me You're A WoMan and not some 15 year old boy
>>
>>17987207 #
Wait hold up he said he loved you? Guys she's a fucking baiter.
Exhibit A: a red pill man used the L word UNSARCASTICALLY
Cmon what planet would that happen?
>>
>>17987383
See >>17987380
>>
>>17987382
And how would I do that?
I don't want to put my face or body on 4chan.
>>
>>17987380
...he sounds like he's losing his mind. He's sabotaging his relations hip with you and at the same time clunging to it.. I hate to be a bleeding heart but maybe somethings really eating him up inside.
>>
>>17987392
Well, I can't think what.

Like I've said a million times, the relationship seemed fine, he never acted like it was any other way, never brought anything up etc.

His family is estranged, but that's been that way for ages- I don't know why it would come up now,

His job is fine, as far as I know. Still a job, but you know.

He was on fine terms with his friends until he met the NEET.

What else could it be?
>>
>>17987395
Sorry for my typos.I have no patience with this thing. I really don't know him well enough to answer that and I've never been in a relationship. All I know us when I knowingly fuck up the things I care about, I'm going through something. But that's no reason to stay if he's just bringing you down with him.
>>
>>17987399
Yeah, I'm pretty much at the point where I'm going to leave him.

I just don't know how to do it- I've never had a serious breakup.
>>
>>17987387
cover your face and take a nude selfie holding a piece of paper with your name date and thread
>>
>>17987402
I don't want my body on the internet. I really don't.

Aside from anything else, my bf goes on here sometimes...
>>
>>17984172
>I really love this man

And yet, you're willing to shelf it because of a difference of opinion and because he won't wait on you on Wednesdays.

Come on.

You just want some strange, and you're making up this sexism twist to make your departure seem righteous.

It's really unnecessary, just leave him and stop wasting his time.
>>
>>17984172
Dump him for browsing reddit like a piece of shit. I didnt read the rest of your post.
>>
>>17984172
Communication is key is relationships. You need to sit him down and tell him that this is hurting your relationship. That you entered a relationship based on mutual respect, with a 50/50 model. That this is your relationship as much at it is his, and this is not what you want out of a relationship. You need to tell him that these new views he's adopting are going to cause him to lose a woman who really loves him if he doesn't snap back to his senses.
>>
What's your sex life like?
>>
>>17984213

>Anyone who doesn't share my views on gender roles is sexist, even those who are of the same sex.

Idiot.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.