[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask a Christian Girl out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Pussy.gif (2MB, 319x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pussy.gif
2MB, 319x250px
20yo male.Currently at uni taking a semester off to work full time.
>Saw a girl that went to my highschool for the first time in two years
>Her brother and I used to be Roomates
>She's a bio major wanting to become a vet
>She's definitely into me
She's a super conservative Christian whose dad died when she was 13 due to cancer. I'm sure there's some emotional baggage. She, like me, has never dated or had sex to my knowledge. Also has cats, which I hate. She's cute, but I'm not religious and a bit of an asshole to most people. I wouldn't mind dating her, but I don't know what love feels like or how relationships work. She's the opposite of the girls I've tried to pursue with regards to status and sexual activity. I feel like it could work tho.
>>
Sounds like a terrible idea to start a relationship that's bound to fail long term.
Might be alright for a little while, but it will not work forever.
>>
If she's never dated and religious there is a chance relationships are 100% serious business to her. Unless you want to go down the serious relationship road, I'd advise not making a move

Plus, baggage. Trust me, you don't want or need to solve her insecurities.
>>
>>17983878
Yeah the thing is I've never dated either. I've turned down 5 girls in the last 4 months, I just haven't met someone I'm ecstatic about. Long term relationships don't scare me, it's relationships seem boring to me. Most girls I meet bore me rather quickly. It's the same old routine with over and over. Idk. Maybe I'm just fucked up.
>>
>>17983846
The whole point of dating someone is to see if you're compatible. If youre interested, give it a shot.
>>
Been there done that. Never date christian girls unless you're willing to convert to their degree of faith. It rarely works out well otherwise. Even if she's into you at first, when the honeymoon phase wears off the religious gulf between you will be a source of tension and she will keep trying to subtly convert you by making you join her in her religious activities.
>>
>>17983935
Figured that would happen. My grandfather devorced my grandmother due to a similar situation. Left my mom with tremendous amounts of baggage. The problem is I'm extremely like him personality wise. Picture Clint Eastwood Gran Torino.

Finding someone for the long haul is extremely difficult. Especially in my early 20s. Exactly why I don't really date atm. My mom and grandparents are pressing me to start dating which is why I considered her
>>
>>17983846
>Should I ask a Christian girl out?

No. I was once in that whole scene, and can tell you with almost 100% certainty that it is a bad idea. Your very basic worldviews will be different, not to mention morality, attitudes about things, expectations of each other, etc etc.

Don't do it; bad idea.
>>
Don't do it. Christian chicks are sloots
>>
Leave her the fuck alone.
>>
Gonna go for it guys
>>
File: image.png (262KB, 678x678px)
image.png
262KB, 678x678px
Do it faggot. I recently met a super catholic devout girl and honestly she's just a normal girl. She has friends, laughs at stupid jokes, isn't very outgoing but goes out once in a while etc. She's fun to be around and doesn't ler religious beliefs affect her relationship with other people, despite literally being the daughter of some Opus Dei weirdos. Don't trust the anons who tell you to ditch her just because of her beliefs, see for yourself who she is first, not all catholic girls are the same.
>>
Christian girls who are extremely uptight like that tend to have a lot of emotional and self image issues. Plus the whole dead daddy thing. Her faith/devotion will definitely kill the relationship unless you convert. But hey, on the plus side she'll undoubtably want you to fuck her ass because that's the same loophole all the "waiting until marriage" Christian girls use

Source: My parents are hardcore Christian and went to private Christian school the first 15 years of my life and got forced into the church environment for years after. Still keep up with some of the girls I knew back then and definitely wouldn't date that
>>
>>17986195
Yeah I've thought about it. I remember her being into me back in HS. But she was very shy. Problem is I don't think she has many friends at my uni. She's smart and makes the deans list every semester, but I want someone who is socially healthy.
>>17986216
Honestly the pros seem to outweigh the cons. She'd never cheat. Would always be at my side. Probably do most anything I'd ask of her. I might just have to let her have the Santa Claus beliefs. Idk.
>>
>>17986398
>She'd never cheat.
HA. Ha ha. You're funny.

The sluttiest, least faithful girls I've known irl or online have been the hardcore Christian types. The only difference is that they will be far more adamant in denying wrongdoing and less likely to admit that they fucked up to avoid feeling "dirty" or like they're a slut. You know that phrase "don't stick your dick in crazy"? Well, this is just a different type of crazy

But hey it's your life, just telling you what I've seen
>>
>>17986415
This tbqh - the most fucked up shit comes out of the most repressed people.
>>
>>17986398
>She'd never cheat. Would always be at my side. Probably do most anything I'd ask of her. I might just have to let her have the Santa Claus beliefs. Idk.
What you're missing here is that she won't stay with you if she's actually religious. At best you'll get a shitty divorce years down the line.
Just date someone that your views are compatible with.
Also, calling her religion "santa clause beliefs" shows there's absolutely no fucking way you could successfully stay in a relationship with her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.