[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scared and alone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mskz5yaVlM1r5zq6ao3_540.jpg (34KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mskz5yaVlM1r5zq6ao3_540.jpg
34KB, 512x384px
i have no idea who to turn to for advice, so i'm here. bear with me.

19. didn't finish high school due to family complications that'll be touched on throughout post. no income.

when i was 16, my father passed away and it devastated me and my mother. it rocked the entire household and left this incredibly large hole in our lives that we never got to address. shortly after he passed, my mother was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. grieving was put on hold with treatment in mind. over the course of the past three years, i've slowly become more and more unstable mentally and mom's health continued to deteriorate. chemotherapy wasn't working, and eventually, complications arose and she was in and out of the hospital. insurance would no longer pay for both physical therapy to get her back on her feet and her chemotherapy medication. she chose physical therapy, thinking that she could get back on her feet and not have to choose between the two once she got home. unfortunately, she was swapped inbetween the physical therapy center and the hospital multiple times due to blockages in her intestinal tract, a byproduct of the tumors. she died a couple of days ago; she held out just long enough for me to get there and say my goodbyes, then died the same day, three hours later.

i'm on my own and i have no idea what to do. i have no family that i can depend on in the slightest and i have no life plan as of yet. our family was living off of 2600 a month from ss/disability claims from the government in my mother's name, but now that she's passed, i can no longer claim these things and am stuck without rent and no way to pay utilities or for food.

i have approximately until the end of february before i'm going to be forced out of my home. i have no income, and so, i cannot be on the rent agreement by law.

cont. in comments. very short.
>>
File: tumblr_mki3hpc2M51rz6b7fo1_500.png (239KB, 472x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mki3hpc2M51rz6b7fo1_500.png
239KB, 472x347px
tl;dr
i have no idea what i'm going to do or how to assert myself in the world. i planned on taking care of my mother until her death, but her death came way quicker than i anticipated and i've had no time to figure out how i'm going to get by in this life.

some kind of advice would be appreciated. thank you. anything helps, because the only other alternative that i can think of isn't pretty.
>>
Do you know any reliable friends you can crash with until you find a job to get some cash? Or friends who can help you out by putting you in contact with a job? Not sure where you are based, may I suggest contacting a free counselling service to help with the anxiety.

Write down a list of what you want to achieve and a time-frame to achieve it in. HTH.
>>
reddit.com/r/financialadvice
>>
>>17983678

counselling hasn't done a lot to help over the past couple of years, so i highly doubt it's going to do anything now, but i could look into it once more.

i've got a couple of friends that can help with this kind of thing, however, none of them have the room to keep my pets with them; i can't abandon my cats. they're all i have left of both of my parents. it'd destroy me. they're the only reason i'm still going, trying to fix this.

good tip. within the next month, i need to find somewhere to live, and within the next two months, i need to move out. within three, find a minimum wage job. that's all i can think of, currently. i need to have some kind of income to live on, but i have no connections to help me. all of my friends are unfortunately not in any position to be recommending hires.
>>
Bro i swear to god if you made a kickstarter and or indegogo and put every gruesome
Fucking detail of your tragic ass life you would have over 300k in 2 months.
>>
Bump for anon
>>
>>17983648
Bump for anon!
>>
>>17983648
Where are you? Europe? America?
If you're in america then I guess job corps would be a start. It's a trade school where you can live on site and learn a trade. You can also earn your highschool diploma or equivalent there as well.

They help you before and after graduation to help you get a job in the trade you trained for and help you get a place. They even give you some starting out money after you graduate I hear.

I don't know if job corps is offered anywhere else but it wouldn't hurt to look. That or join the military I guess.

You don't have many options OP but I hope you make it through this
>>
AAAAAAH. That is the saddest thing I've heard ever man :'( I thought I lost my soul on the internet years before but damn... What country do you live anon? If all else fails try going to a church and ask them for help. They usually let people in and let them stay.
>>
>>17984503
also they give some pastoral counselling.
>>
Go to trade school.
>>
>>17984138
Op this for real
>>
Bump for this tragic story
>>
What state do you live in? There might be programs and services available to help you through these things. Let me know and I might be able to help out
>>
>>17983648
It might not be your cup of tea but you could try the army. In my country the army pays for a wide range of higher education in return for something like 8 years of service. I dont know if that possible with you not finishing high school but it might be worth it to look it up.
And my condolences anon. I dont know what its like to go through what you have these past years but I hope you'll get through it all. Best of luck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.