[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im just starting to realize the potential I have with women.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-12-17_1640.png (120KB, 283x313px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-17_1640.png
120KB, 283x313px
Im just starting to realize the potential I have with women. Just this weekend I got four girls' numbers after partying with them -- I've texted them all and they're all totally down to fuck.

Thing is, I recently moved from the city because I had to get away from an ex girlfriend. I still can't really get over it yet, but I figure fooling around with other women would help a lot. However, since it was such a quick decision to get out of my last relationship, I still have to pay off a lot of debt from breaking my lease, paying off a car loan, and paying off my student loans.

Anyways, I couldn't even move my furniture because I couldn't afford it. So here I am with a bunch of women who want me, but I'm afraid if they come over to my place, they'll see I have no furniture, and that I'm literally living out of my suit case right now. I mean, I have a full time job (35 hours at 18.50) and recently graduated university. My ex has the car, so I mean I can't afford another one for a few years.

How do I handle this? I don't want to invite any of them over because I'll feel like a loser.

And I really don't want to screw it up with this one really cute girl, super nice, my type and just really open about things.

What do /adv/
>>
>>17983538
bumpu
>>
>>17983538
Buy cheap furniture. Or make some. You can get a couch for 25 bucks. It'll suck, but it won't make you look like a psycho. You can use cinder blocks and a street sign for a coffee table. Class it up by putting a black sheet over it.
You're right, not having furniture looks weird, so get some shitty furniture. When you can afford better furniture, throw it away.
You can also decorate cheap by printing images that you like on 8x11 paper and tacking it to the wall. Then at least your walls aren't blank.
Get creative, make some shit. Fold paper cranes and string them across the room. Get some Christmas lights, ooooh, romantic. Candles. Get a $10 bookshelf and put your textbooks in it. Put rocks on it. Dude, I just decorated your whole apartment for like $50
>>
>>17983538
Let me tell you this because you said you're just starting to realize your potential.

Girls really don't care. They are so chill. If they like a guy, they will be down for anything. They are the least judgmental, and most nurturing. It is really a shame what us guys do to them.

So, if your experience is anything like mine, they wont care.

Just explain that you're just settling in and you haven't had a chance to get the movers to bring your stuff yet.

As an alternate, meet at their place?
>>
>>17983568

>make your apartment look like a shanty town so girls don't think you're weird.

lmao
>>
>>17983538

streeet furniture, craigslist furniture, etc. in my city a couple couches for 250 is common. nto great couches but htey do the job.
>>
>>17983572

>Girls really don't care. They are so chill. If they like a guy, they will be down for anything.

Not necessarily the rest of the post, but I agree with this line a lot. If they like you they won't care. If they ask, say what you told us here. If they're not weird cunts they won't give a shit.
>>
OP here.

I live with roommates right now -- my bestfriend and his girlfriend. They furnished the place. It's just my room that has nothing. It's literally a twin bed and my suit case.

They understand what I'm going through and said they'd love for me to stay as long as I want -- they want me in the place to help them afford the place.

It's a super cozy place, and they brought their furniture. So, it's not like the whole apartment is just empty. It's just my room that is empty.

I mean, I could just invite girls over and just not go into my bedroom? Could I just tell my roommates I'm having a girl over and that we'll be in the living room? Or would that be inappropriate?
>>
>>17983538
You go to their place retard.
>>
>>17983538
couch of craigslist (sometimes in free section.. clean it up)

buy some wine or somethin

put on some music
>>
>>17983611
I've given that a thought honestly. I'll ask one of them.

>>17983629
A lot of people in this thread have been telling me go to craigslist -- I will.

For wine, what's a good brand? Red wine? I've never really done this before. I don't want to come off as weird or anything -- I want everything to be natural.

I have a lot of jazz that I like, I'll play that.

Thanks again guys for the advice. I'm looking at craigslist right now for some furniture.

I'm sure this girl is really chill. I mean, literally all night she was telling me how hot I was and was asking if I was a good kisser. I was flirting with her the whole night. We were left alone in the kitchen for some time and she was really talking about a lot with me. Thing is, I didn't want to hook up because my friends gave me some cocaine to try and I was pretty high -- and it's hard to hook up when you're on it.

Anyway, yeah I think she's down for whatever as long as I explain what happened, but she knows about it all, so I think I'm golden
>>
>>17983538
you know you can fuck them at their place instead.
>>
>>17983579
If you're attractive it won't matter
>>
>>17983611
>>17983662
>girl's having their own place

In what world?
>>
>>17983579
Lol, hey bro, it's a shanty town with personality

>>17983644
You only need to decorate a single room? Jesus dude, buy a tapestry! It'll cost like 30 bucks and it takes up a whole wall.
Besides that, bookcase and Christmas lights and you're good. Get one of those speakers that plugs into your phone for 20 bucks and you have good sounding music.
>>
>>17983595
If you don't make a big deal out of it they won't either. You just moved, didn't get shit yet. Big fuckin' deal. You've presumably got a bed and a laptop, that'll do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.