[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forehead Line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 6-1a.jpg (96KB, 526x320px) Image search: [Google]
6-1a.jpg
96KB, 526x320px
I'm 18 now and since I was 16, I've had this line on my forehead that really lowers my self esteem. Kind of looks like pic related and whenever I open my eyes any more than squinting, the line becomes a massive indent almost as if it were extra skin. Anything I can do to fix this?
>>
>>17983453
Frownies every night. You'll look stupid but despite sounding gimmicky they actually work extremely well. They'll help reduce if not all together get rid of the line if possible(probably is since you're so young) and help with muscle training so you'll stop doing what's causing. You can find them cheap on Amazon.
While frownies will take care of the issue, I'd also recommend taking better of your skin because you're obviously very wrinkle prone.
>>
>>17983453
>>17983479
>not subject to female adolescence
>this superficial
what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>17983479
You got a link? I don't want to buy the wrong product
>>
>>17983490
There's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself or wanting to look better jesus get over yourself
>>
>>17983453
Stress lines. Get used to it kid.
>>
>>17983501
https://www.amazon.com/Frownies-Forehead-Between-Eyes-Patches/dp/B00027DMSI?th=1
>>
>>17983503
>equating caring about your appearance to suggesting people do facial exercises every day that may not work to avoid inevitable face lines
yeah man no

>jesus get over yourself
my ego extends beyond myself and to all those I care about
>>
>>17983505
It just fuckin sucks that it's in the middle of my forehead. No wrinkles anywhere else just my fuckin forehead, so I have to keep a completely emotionless face
>>
>>17983501
You're supposed to use rosewater but my mother just used plain water. I personally use Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray. It's just a couple bucks and has lasted me almost a year
>>
retinol
>>
I get this shit pretty fucking bad. Whenever I raise my eyebrows (whenever I am not scowling) i get like 6 or 7 massive lines across my forehead and when I am not I have lines to about the same extent as you. Shitsux bro. Its also depressing when people being up the fucking shitloads of lines on my giant ass forehead.
>>
>>17983453
When we have things about ourselves we don't like, it's easy to overestimate their importance. Most other people won't be noticing this line, or even thinking anything if they do notice it. The only person who really cares is you. So why do you care?
>>
File: 1408250818829.gif (772KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408250818829.gif
772KB, 250x200px
>>17983453

>no one cares about your forehead bro
>seriously no one
>except you
>and that's cause you're dumb
>not really really dumb
>just a teensy bit
>cause no one cares especially because you're only fuckin' 18
>stop worrying about shit that don't matter
>>
>>17984559
THIS +++++

But it is odd to me how fucking old people in their 20's look. I think it's all the estrogenic hormones in the water supply.
>>
File: gordon_ramsay_1x1.jpg (31KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
gordon_ramsay_1x1.jpg
31KB, 304x304px
What's wrong with wrinkles? I never thought I was supposed to worry about this shit and I worried about a lot of my physical appearance. They make you look manly, thought this was just a women's thing to worry about.
>>
File: sfkl.png (278KB, 533x407px) Image search: [Google]
sfkl.png
278KB, 533x407px
>>17983453
I'm twenty, should I give a fuck about this or what?
>>
>>17983453
I understand girls worrying about this since its their only selling point

but guys shouldn worry, unless he's turning into a 500lb freak
>>
>>17985869
JUST
>>
>>17983453
Are you a faggotgay?
>>
File: IMG_20170123_233958.jpg (803KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170123_233958.jpg
803KB, 1944x2592px
OP here. Really unhappy about my situation because it sticks out really bad.
>>
google dermaroller
>>
>>17984811
It's the drugs, alcohol, and lack of sleep. The people who stay away from all that shit in their early 20s look good in their late 20s. The ones who don't look like shit by their mid 20s.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.