[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my gf friendzoning me? We heen together since Oct of 2015.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1480582924953.jpg (41KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1480582924953.jpg
41KB, 500x482px
Is my gf friendzoning me? We heen together since Oct of 2015. We are both virgins (she's 23, I'm 22). When we started we made out a lot and started performing oral on each other.

Now maybe once a month she will let me use a vibrator or something on her, but that's it. About 2 months ago we tried to have sex 3 times (early in the morning) but my boner died when I put a condom on. I'm guessing it is just a mix of performance anxiety and me being super tired in the morning.

When I try to kiss her and stuff she is just resistive. I've brought it up before and the conversation never goes anywhere.

She lives at my place, but pays for the majority of food and stuff. I don't believe she is cheating because I always know where's she's at. If she's not at work she's at my apartment with me.

I like the relationship a lot as a whole. But I wish she seemed more attracted to me.
>>
Wait, you've been in a relationship for more than a year but you've never had sex?
>>
>>17981757
She probably cheated on you OP, and now feels guilty. Chad was probably in your own bed at one point
>>
Sounds like a closet lesbian. Sorry, OP.
>>
>>17981913
Yes

>>17981920
Don't think so. I don't see how she could pull it off.
>>
>>17981952
I have a hunch that the fact that you haven't slept together in over a year of relationship has something to do with it. Just a hunch.
>>
>>17981952
Believe whatever you want to OP. But don't be surprised when she says Chad's name instead of your during sex
>>
>>17982008
>>17982029

If she isn't at work or a friend's, she is at my apartment or with me. I cannot think of any opportunity she could have to go fuck someone else.

I'm not just denying that there is any possibility, but I don't know what time she would have to be able to do it.
>>
>>17982162
Shes cheating on you OP
>"friends"
See thats when she does fuck chad.
>>
>>17982162
You are people in your early 20s, but you don't have sex. That's what's the problem with your relationship. You two just need to fuck.
>>
>>17982452
She's so resistive to it though
>>
>>17982162
>or a friends
Oh my sweet summer child
>>
>>17981757
>When I try to kiss her and stuff she is just resistive

>>17982162
>If she isn't at work or a friend's
>friend's

Er, I don't know OP, two signals that give me a yellow flag.

Give her an ultimatum because your situation seems pretty fucked up, unless she decides to open up. She clearly has no intentions to work things through so putting a bit of pressure on her will help.
>>
>>17981757
>living together
>not sleeping together
lol wtf am I reading?
>>
>>17982758
I have. She just starts crying and tells me it's either anxiety, insecurity or something else.
>>
>>17982779
The bible says something about participation in lust before marriage
>>
>>17982929
Stop believing in fairy tales written by desert dwellers millennia ago. Normal people sample the goods before paying full price.
>>
>>17982452
This OP damn
>>
>>17982915

Then, do something about it. Put more effort into it. Tell her that she is sexy, and make her feel sexy.

Get out and do different things. Bring some excitement into your lives (because it sounds like there isn't any). Go skydiving, for fucks sake. After you both get home, you'll probably be so shocked from the experience that you'll fuck each other into a coma.

Try! TRY! TRY!!!
>>
You shouldn't be having this much trouble sleeping with someone you've been together with for so long. Obviously it's something you want and she's not providing. You should honestly leave her. There's really no easy way around it.

Even if she tells you she'll change it will only be because of you threatening to leave. Don't fall for it. This isn't how she really feels and will revert back as soon as possible.

If you love her so much that you'll put up with this then that's on you. Maybe things will change but it's very unlikely.
>>
I just took her out to dinner tonight and tried to be a bit rougher with my initiation when we got back (something she has mentioned before). She just tells me she just ate and is not in the mood.
>>
>>17983337
BTFO

But seriously, she's probably cheating on you. Over a year and no sex despite living together? She never has any interest in fucking you? She's getting it from somewhere, and it's obviously not you. She's probably only still with you because she's living in your place t b h fäm
>>
>>17981757
>we're both virgins

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17983682
I just can't see that. She doesn't have the time and she's the clingy one in the RS. I'm starting to think she's asexual or some shit.

I don't want to break up, because everything else is great, but damn I need pussy.
>>
>>17983682
I'm a 21 year old Virgin female. I'm not religious I'm just a bit weird about sex. It's likely that she thinks he's a good guy but the atraction factor just isn't there. She needs to woman up and admit she feels no spark. She could be cheating but it's not the only possiblity.
>>
My dirty fantasies tell me she has a severe rape kink.
>>
>>17985732
>>17985732

She chased me like a motherfucker though. And she's told me before that she never thought she would get someone that looked like me. I'm fit, she's a bit chubby.

>>17985750
That has came across my mind too.
>>
OP just build yourself a cuck shed and be done with it.
>>
>>17985757
Just because she thinks you're better looking doesnt mean she's sexually attracted to you. She COULD also be a bit asexual.but sometimes the spark just isn't there for some reason.
>>
>>17985757
Don't rape her but maybe try being dominent in general. She might not be able to see you in a dominating light. You said you tried being rough with her but have you tried slowly building on it? I think being a Virgin yourself might hurt her ability to trust you with her body.
>>
>>17985853
Lol I'm not raping her wtf. I've tried the dominate route and she just resists. Idk what her problem is.
>>
Jeez, Egypt called, they're suffering a drought and want DE'NIAL back.
>>
Ask her if she's asexual
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.