[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does love feel like adv ? I never felt it in my entire life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What does love feel like adv ? I never felt it in my entire life. How do you know you love someone? And we are talking here about partners, not family love. Bring me your best examples of it
>>
>>17981464
You can't describe the color of love.
>>
>>17981470
Try your best anon
>>
I'm on 4chan. Do you really think I know what love feels like?
>>
Love isn't a feeling. Sure there are feelings that come along with love- they're different for everyone; warm and fuzzy, tingly, lose your breath, etc. Love is a commitment to another regardless of how rough things get or how it seems like things won't get better (aside from abuse etc).
>>
>>17981667
Third post best post
>>
pretty sure i still have screenshot saved from posting in similar thread a couple years ago, will check in a bit and report back
>>
File: IMG_1221.gif (15KB, 497x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1221.gif
15KB, 497x395px
Love is familial love. Love is commital love. "True" love is basically all the forms of love you feel in life but towards one person, your partner.

You love them like your best friend, your family, and an irresistible flame.
>>
>>17981667
Disagree, I do think love is a feeling. It's just not fuzzy like affection, fluttery like infatuation or burning like desire. It's a feeling of calm, of being complete, almost like relief.

Don't disagree with the rest of your post btw, I just do think there's a specific feeling that comes with that commitment and belonging.
>>
>>17982256
I see what you mean. I've felt that sense of relief before. It's definitely a complete feeling.
>>
It's a feeling of oneness, of sereneness. Of finally arriving after your long journey to a place where all your worries are dwarfed by the peaceful sensation of home. That nothing else in the world matters as long as you have each other. The feeling that you can never get close enough, but when you are enveloped in each other you are as close to bliss as you will get in this life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.