[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife of Incest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
My boyfriend, the father of our 16 month old daughter and love of my life... has trapped me.

When I got pregnant (he was 19 i was 18) he freaked out and got blind drunk in the bathtub, and ended up fucking his (sober) 14 year old biological little sister. His family dealt with it and chose to never tellet anyone. He didn't tell me until our daughter was 6 months old, and for 9 months I had been trying to accept and heal like his family wanted. I even took his sister out for coffee and to the gym. But he let her in our house while I was at work and I freaked out, kicking his family out of our lives. His family is fucked up beyond measure. But he doesn't believe it, he wants our baby to have them in his life, he's just trying to get me to go to councilling to change my mind. I can't live like this anymore.

My friends are telling me I should just call the police and tell them. I am afraid to because he is a good dad, and it happened 2 years ago, and I love him. I want us to have a good life. I'm afraid the police wouldn't let him see her.

I don't know what to do. Please help me. I just want my baby and me to be safe.
>>
>>17981410
Well first off you sound perfectly safe and I have no idea what sort of danger you're assuming you're in. Secondly calling the police won't do anything but damage your boyfriend's life even further, if his family has gotten over it then just let them deal with it their way. You sound emotionally erratic, one sentence saying you love him and the other saying you should call the cops. There's more to this situation than these extreme choices.
>>
>>17981410
Won't do any good to tell the police and it isn't the sisters fault but you made a horrible choice in guys to knock you up. Things may be manageable now but at some point this guy will go off the rail again.
>>
>>17981410
Your boyfriend raped his little sister and you want him to be around your child?
>>
He didn't rape her... it was consensual. His family doesn't want me to go to the police.
>>
>>17981445
anon I guess you somehow missed the fact the bf knocked OP up, got drunk and fucked his 14 YEAR OLD SISTER. He's fucked up and a menace. OP needs to run.
>>
>>17981410
>When I got pregnant (he was 19 i was 18) he freaked out and got blind drunk in the bathtub, and ended up fucking his (sober) 14 year old biological little sister.

What the fuck?

So you getting pregnant sent him into some kind of tailspin that caused him to fuck his (underage) sister? I can't even begin to comprehend this. Did she consent to that?
>>
>>17981467
Are you going to feel the same way when you kid is 14 and he's 32?
>>
>>17981467

no it wasn't, holy shit
>>
>>17981469
Can you not read you stupid fuck? >>17981467
>>
OP it sounds like you're almost as fucked up as he is. How could you possibly trust this guy around your daughter.
>>
>>17981482
that doesn't fucking matter he fucked his 14 year old sister idiot
>>
>>17981469
This

You don't have to call the cops but you need to move out and file for full custody.
Consensual or not, it's probably going to happen again if it hasn't already.
No amount of drunk makes a normal guy fuck his sister and she's mental too, for letting him. Your child doesn't need that kind of influence in their life.
>>
>>17981492
Yup, we're way past that buddy. Anything else you want to tell me that I already know?
>>
I have tried everything... I've been trying for 9 months... I don't want my daughter to not have a loving father, but I also don't like the fact that he doesn't think me freaking out is valid. He tells me I'm "full of hate" and that I am wrong to cut his family out of our lives. We have come close to literally killing each other because of this. We want to be able to forgive each other and have potentially 80 years of happiness, but I'm afraid of him. I feel like I am living with a monster. I know he would never try anything with our daughter, because I said that to him once and he hit me he was so insulted. He admits what happened with him and his sister was a mistake. I don't know what I can do. Do I stay and try to forgive and have a happy family? Do I leave with my daughter? Do I tell the police? I don't know how to make him understand what happened was fucked up...
>>
>>17981492
>>17981478
>he freaked out and got blind drunk in the bathtub, and ended up fucking his (sober) 14 year old biological little sister

The sister raped him. Not the other way around.
>>
>>17981467
you can bet this was not the first sexual contact between older bro and little sis. He was diddling her since she was 8
>>
Also I already have fully custody. I can just throw him out. But he would probably just go back to living with his family. (And sister)
>>
>>17981410
>he let her in our house while I was at work and I freaked out, kicking his family out of our lives.

>>17981506
>And sister
Are you jealous of her or something?
>>
>>17981499
he hit you, oh boy, this guy if a menace to you and to your daughter. Telling you he'll be at that little girl before you know it and please do not leave him alone with her.
>>
>>17981506
>But he would probably just go back to living with his family. (And sister)
So fucking let him. Get him away from you and your kid. Let him go live in his fucked up world. You do realize that just because it was his underage sister doesn't mean he didn't cheat on you, correct? He did. With his fucking sister.

What is wrong with you
>>
>>17981499
So, he gets black out drunk, he hits you, you've "come close to killing each other," he fucked a child, and you're afraid but...you trust him?

You know what you need to do.
>>
>>17981506
you need to leave town or go live with your family. This guy is crazy
>>
>>17981522
>So fucking let him.
I guess she really reaaally likes this cute guy
>>
>>17981499
Fucking hell.

HE HIT YOU BECAUSE YOU HIT A NERVE. HE'S GOING TO SEXUALLY ABUSE YOUR DAUGHTER AT SOME POINT, AND HE KNOWS IT.

GET AWAY FROM HIM.
>>
>>17981467
By definition, it is rape because 14 year olds cannot consent, assuming you live in the US.

I don't think any state goes that low.
>>
>>17981505
How has this affected his sister overall?
>>
We were broken up when it happened. He is just trying to live a normal life now. He is very sick. He has wanted to kill himself many times over it. He even sliced his arm open with a kitchen knife trying to show me how much he hates himself. I want to be able to give him love... I want to be able to forgive. But I think you guys are right. He might be too fucked up.

I just don't want my daughter to not have a dad. I don't want to break up. We've been off and on for 8 years. I believe he is my soul mate... I just wish he wasn't so fucking mental.

I feel so trapped. Do I tell him to leave?
>>
>>17981519
>>17981523
>>17981540
Are you people serious, what she said was like a knife to the heart with an extra twist especially if he did not want the sex with the sister and it killed him every day.
>>
>>17981546
her fucked his under age sister and he's a drunk. He is not dad material OP. He's a danger to you and your child. Be safe not sorry.
>>
Look into women's shelters in your area, OP, and leave your boyfriend. He is a piece of shit, even if you can't see it yet.
>>
>>17981546
>I just don't want my daughter to not have a dad

Yeah, we get that. But her having a dad isn't automatically the best scenario for her. In this case, it clearly isn't. She's literally better off not having a dad than having this fucking nutjob as a father. To stay with this guy is to purposefully put your daughter in harm's way.

Accept that fact or don't. My guess is that you won't, and you'll continue to stay with him until something awful happens.
>>
>>17981551
You're literally trying to justify domestic violence. By a guy who fucked his sister. Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>17981546
You're making too many excuses for him. He isn't worth it, he raped a child, his own sister for god's sake. A rapist is your soulmate?

Also, you are thinking way too much of yourself too and not of your daughter. Please seek out the resources of a women's shelter immediately and hopefully get a restraining order, too. They'll help you for free.
>>
>>17981504
This desu
A guy who was blind drunk lying almost unconscious in the bathtub could be raped easily, it's not like dick could be controlled.
The people here are crazy.
>>
He doesn't drink anymore. He regrets what happened. He is an amazing dad... He doesnt cheat anymore, he is finally ready to have a normal life.

And fuck yes I'm jealous of his little sister. She's a fucking psycho bitch who can't keep her legs closed not even for her own brother. For God sake her boyfriend is the same fucking age as her brother. She has been in and out of a psych hospital. I fucking hate her. I hate the whole family.
>>
>>17981569
After you dipshit. I was merely not being retarded and consider all the perspectives. It's like people's brains shutdown when they read incest, hit, 14 yo
>>
I find this whole scenario fascinating. Tell us more about their family dynamic.
>>
His dad had two wives before he married his mom when she was 18. He has kids with those other wives that refuse to talk to him. His mom treated him like a baby his whole life and never punished him for anything. After he cut his arm up a week ago, his mom showed up unannounced at the hospital even though I was sitting there with him. She refused to leave and him and her both thought it was normal. His dad is a child. He retreats to his game room in the basement and spends hours upon hours tinkering away from people and he was more a friend than a father to himake growing up. This is why my boyfriend is so feminine.

His parents never taught them the value of sex. They are super Christian and they fucked both of their children up to this point. Yet they hide it all and pretend they are a happy family.

I fell in love. I've been in love with him for 8 years... because I feel we have potential. Weve been through hell together and he is my best friend. I just wish his life wasn't so fucked up.
>>
>>17981613
>his mom showed up unannounced at the hospital even though I was sitting there with him. She refused to leave and him and her both thought it was normal
That's because it is.

It's her fucking son. And he's in the hospital.
>>
He is 21 with a family and doesn't live with her anymore. Still normal? It was at midnight.
>>
>>17981613
Are you sure you need help with anything? All you've been doing is justifying your sociopath pedo rapist "soulmate's" actions. He's a grown man who's made a baby with you, he and you can't blame his mom or dad anymore.
>>
>>17981621
Yes....that's normal...it's her son.

Honestly everyone involved in this is fucked up. You included.

This is some real druggie backwoods redneck West Virginia shit.
>>
>>17981580

I know you're still attached to him but this is an unhealthy situation.

You're here because you know how wrong it is. Sometimes you have to put your mind over your heart. This is one of those times.
A good dad wouldn't be getting black out drunk around a 14 year old to begin with.
A good dad wouldn't hit the wife of his child for saying something true he didn't like.

You will never be able to get over it unless you leave. These destructive feelings will resurface every time you hear about or see his sister. She will likely take another opportunity down the road.
If this family is okay with their 14 year old being sexually active, what kind if environment are you allowing your child to develop in?

Please consider starting over, maybe it'll hurt but once u fall in love again (and you will) you will be happy having a partner that is not a sister fucker
>>
>>17981613
So how did you get involved with him?
>>
The thing about sexually active 14 year olds is exactly what I said to him! I think his family fucked him and his sister up and I'm afraid they are going to fuck my daughter up too. I want to just call the police and be rid of this pain forever. Let the chips fall where they may.

I just don't want to be alone again. I'm afraid to raise our smart intelligent daughter by myself. I work full time while he's a stay at home dad... what am I supposed to do... I haven't slept alone in so long... I can't lose my partner..
>>
He and my daughter are best friends... how can I separate them? They love each other so much... he cooks all the meals around here... he cleans the house! He's fucking magnificent. I just...
>>
We met on the first day of high school in 2010 and we've been off and on lovers ever since
>>
>>17981649
So wait. You leave your daughter home alone with this guy all day while you're at work? And he doesn't have a job?

Ho lee shit.
>>
>>17981654
Does he work?
>>
We've built a home together...
>>
He has two part time jobs! He brings in a fair amount of money. I am very lucky to have him around..
>>
>>17981654
He also fucked his sister, hit you, and sliced up his arm.

What a guy!
>>
All of you are doomed, because you're all unstable and psychotic. Yes, I'm judging you, and rightfully so.

The fact that you got involved with this guy in the beginning tells me that you are not all there mentally. I don't have to know this guy to know he's trash, and the red flags would've been popping up everywhere to any normal person. And here you are, defending a guy who fucked his sister, blaming everyone but him.

God have mercy on your daughter. She needs actual parents.
>>
I understand that. Weighing out my options here as a stressed out mom. Who's also baked. Cut me some slack will you?

Also think about this. How am I supposed to go to college with a daughter by myself if he's not here? I want to be a dental hygienist! What am I going to do without him
>>
We are both fucked up. I know I'm in too deep. I'm stuck.
>>
>>17981698
So what's your story? Just curious.
>>
>>17981410
He fucked bos sister? She went for it willingly? Are you sure it wasn't rape
>>
OP just so you know, the most common advice given here in any difficult family situation is to break off the family. People here aren't equipped to deal with your problem and only a small fraction of 4chan actually has any experience with building a healthy family, many are just as dysfunctional or bitter or has never had a partner. See how they turn to insult when you try to defend your husband, who understand the situation better, anonymous 4chan posters or you? if you believe the former does you're fucked either way. Go elsewhere.
>>
>>17981702
It sounds like rape. The guy was at most vulnerable state, blind drunk in the bathtub, barely conscious, sister probably came in and raped him. Family tried to hide the situation.
>>
We fell in love the minute we saw each other. I was young and naive. He was beautiful, funny and charming. When he kissed me it tingled like nothing else.
He played me like a fiddle. He cheated, lied, broke my heart over and over. But he always swooned me.
Then I got pregnant. I dated another guy from when I was 6 months along and had kicked him out of our lives for being too toxic. That guy was there when our daughter was born and even cut the ombillical chord. The whole experience of not knowing his daughter really smartened him up. He changed. And when me and that guy broke up when our baby was 6 months old, he and I fell in love again. We built a family. He told me about his sister and we moved forward, trying to forgive. And now we're here.
>>
Is it normal to get drunk in a bathtub?

I don't understand

Sounds like he was taking a bath drunk and his sister came in and fucked him
>>
We have therapy tomorrow at 6pm. I'm not taking all of this advice to heart obviously. I just like hearing opinions. Especially on such a difficult issue.
>>
Holy shit, OP. Everyone is telling you to leave and all you're doing is making posts excusing his subhuman behavior. Just learn the hard way like you obviously want to and fuck off.
>>
Just for a point of reference, does the sister take it in the ass?
>>
Hardy Har Har motherfucker
>>
Is she cute?
>>
>>17981763
Yes, too developed for her age.
>>
Do you live with his family?
>>
Your boyfriend sounds pretty based. 11/10, would hang out and get a beer with.
>>
>>17981785
How about you?
>>
Lmao
>>
>>17981649
Whether you take everyone's advice or not is completely up to you. I was in your situation too, I just got out of that relationship 1 year ago. I was with him for three years. We had a baby, and after that happened so many red flags were popping up. Of course I ignored them and made excuses for him, blaming his family and bad childhood. Then the mental abuse started; he'd constantly tell me that I didn't love him, that I never supported him and always took my family's side. Which wasn't true at all, I would get into arguments with my parents because he fucked up. I went through hell with him. It got to the point where I asked an online forum for advice on my situation. Same thing happened, I was told to leave because everything I said about him was a red flag. And yet I denied it. And I stayed because he was the father of my child. I also didn't want to give up on him right away and then realize I was at fault for his behavior. Basically that if I had tried harder things would work.
Buuuuut it didn't. Things got worse and I got very suicidal.
I left eventually, but it's definitely affected me more than if I had left 1 year in instead of hanging around for 2 more years. Don't wait for it to get worse than it already is. Your daughter is young, it won't hurt her as much to not see him anymore. If you wait it could cause some resentment toward you since children don't always completely understand why parents do things like leaving for their own good. Staying could also have a big impact on your mental health, please don't wait until it's too late.
>>
>>17981753
This is a good question. Does the sister give up that ass OP?
>>
>>17981794
yes she's bigger than me, whatever. My husband only loves me.
>>
>>17981803
Bigger In what way?
>>
You are a joke, OP. You're dating an incest committing, drunk, abusive, "stay at home dad" fucking loser, and you don't want to leave him. I just feel bad for your daughter for having such terrible parents.
>>
Someone posting as me. I would not talk about that psycho whore, anyone who's still following.
>>
>>17981739
If you tell a therapist he fucked his sister at 14 they'd consider him dangerous and call the cops
>>
Are you actually married to him?
>>
Were not married. I don't know if I can marry him. I don't trust him.
>>
>>17981811
>psycho whore
but she's bigger than you though.
>>
Who fucking cares? Is it really important?
>>
Is this guy attentive to your sexual needs?
>>
He doesn't want to have sex with me. We used to be passionate and perfect. Right now he's just not wanting to try I guess. We're very weak at the moment. Both hurting and feeling frustrated.
>>
>>17981848
are you fat?
starting to feel bad for this guy, knocking OP up at 19 lol
>>
Bigger than I used to be. He still thinks I'm beautiful. And to me that's all that matters. I go to the gym anyways though. Gotta be healthy.
>>
>>17981830
*thinner
correction
>>
>>17981860
What do you look like OP?
>>
Abandon thread!
>>
>>17981868
kek now thread is over officially.
>>
>>17981872
Why?
>>
>>17981543
Minors can personally consent to something even if the law doesn't acknowledge it.
>>
>>17981613
>hey are super Christian and they fucked both of their children up to this point.

His parents fucked him and his sister? Or did you mean they fucked up both their kids?
>>
>>17981628
Lol it really is. If I wasn't lazy, I'd post that popcorn gif
>>
>>17981692
You're doing drugs too?
>>
OP where did you go?
>>
I meant to say "fucked up" .

And yeah, I smoke weed. Not around my daughter of course. It helps me cope with the depression. I'm also on anti depressants. Trying to just live day by day. Mental health is a thing.
>>
What kind of drugs does he do?
>>
Weed. Occasionally shrooms. Nothing crazy. Nothing for mental health.
>>
>>17982050
What about his family?
>>
His sister smokes weed. His parents only drink socially and are very Christian. They couldn't find common sense if you hid it in their bible.

His dad takes an insane amount of anti depressants.
>>
>>17982059
How did the end up having kids who fuck each other?
>>
*they
>>
I don't know.
>>
>>17982087
Do they know about it?
>>
OP clearly has no intention of doing the right thing for herself or her child. All you see in this thread is a bunch of single-post rambling on unrelated aspects of her life and excuses for her boyfriend.

If you want to be a shitty mother, go for it. But seeing your idiocy, repeated excuses (for both your and your boyfriend's behavior), and lies just makes me mad. I feel terrible for your daughter, because you can't get much more white trash than this.
>>
Yes the parents know. They've chosen to pretend it didn't happen.

Well I'm literally deciding whether to leave and tear my daughter away from her loving father, or stay and pray he isn't fucked up anymore so she can have a dad. Not sure how I am not thinking of her best interests, but okay.
>>
I wanna know more about the sister. The worst of trainwrecks. Probably a piece of ass though.
>>
>>17982108
Just fuck off, you dumb fat bitch.
>>
Lol okay?
>>
>>17981799
She's going to wait until it's too late. OP isn't here for advice, OP is here to have her course of action validated and she's not getting it so she's still here.
>>
>>17982109
seconding this
>>
>>17981673
So you're not working then? You said you wanted to be a dental hygienist but at no time did you state you were in college. Are you even working? Actually in college? I think this is the real reason you don't want him to leave, so you don't have to get a fucking job.
>>
i mean he was only 19 when he fucked his sister at 14. still pretty fucked up, but i mean i don't think that's enough to justify thinking that the guy is a pedo.

OP, i think you made the mistake when you accepted to keep living with him. the reason why i think that is not the fact that he fucked his sister, but rather his whole attitude and way of approaching it, and the fact that he doesn't seem to understand why it makes you upset/makes you worried
>>
I'm working full time at a dental office to save up for college.
>>
>>17982109
Thirds. What's her deal?
>>
im not excusing your husband's behavior even slightly but seriously believe me when i say the police do not help.

police do not help. police do not help. police do not help.

the only time i would say to call the police is if there is violent behavior or violent language involved, or if he's molesting very young children. unless that threshold is passed involving the law almost always has negative outcomes with these sorts of issues.

unless you judge him to be a threat to you, your child, or other very young children do not go to the police.
>>
>>17981410
Pics of his sister.
>>
>>17981456
Don't listen to her. It must be a retarded feminist
>>
>>17981499
Fuck I was wrong. If he hit you he'll do it again.
>>
>>17981410
>be the OP
>have a daughter with a guy
>find out he raped his underage sister
>struggling to decide if I want someone like that around my daughter because me enjoying his company is worth more than my child's safety
>>
>>17981583
>It's like people's brains shutdown when they read incest, hit, 14 yo
And my boner turns on
>>
>>17982243
*his sister raped him
>>
>shit i knocked my girlfriend up. better get drunk in the bathtub and fuck my little sister again
>>
>>17982243
having sex with someone 5 years younger, who you're even emotionally attached to, and who is probably well into puberty, is not the same as him being a pedo or posing a threat to their daughters safety

if i were op, there are other aspects i'd worry about more than the risk of him committing sexual assault on his daughter
>>
>>17981725
Unironically this. His sister must be a fucking whore it's not his fault specially since he was drunk. Guys can't control erections you know?
>>
You like the drama, you like the idea of a romance meant to be, you like the idea of true love. You cling to the desperate hope that he'll become the man you want him to be, the one you've half convinced yourself he must be under all the bullshit, the one you need him to be for your story to be true. You're hemming and hawing because you don't want to give up the fantasy. You don't want to admit that he's broken, you don't want to admit that your poor decisions and lack of foresight means that you now have a daughter who's life is negatively impacted by the parents she drew. You're terrified of facing this alone and would rather the idea of him and a failure of a man than have to take responsibility and be the adult. You're willing to excuse his lack of emotional control rather than accept that you fucked up by getting involved with someone who fucked a child, slapped you around, and likes to cut up his arm, someone who responded to news of your pregnancy by getting so drunk he could explain away whatever came next. Maybe you're even a little ashamed, and if you can just convince yourself that things can work out you don't have to face what this situation says about you.

Tough shit.

You have a daughter. Theres a solid chance you'll be a shitty parent, but its a guarantee that he will. Broken people raise broken children. Do you want him inside of her, literally or figuratively?

You had a kid, be a goddamn adult.
>>
>>17982257
>having sex with someone 5 years younger, who you're even emotionally attached to, and who is probably well into puberty, is not the same as him being a pedo or posing a threat to their daughters safety

Not today.

At some point the kid is going to be a teenager, well into puberty, and he's going to be even more emotionally attached. He's already crossed that line once.
>>
How partners have you had op?
>>
Duds for pics of little sister?

*Rolling
>>
*dubs
>>
>>17981543
The meaning of a word doesn't depend on a technical legal definition that is completely contradictory to the spirit and normal meaning of the word smart guy.
>>
Reroll
>>
If he was blind drunk and she wasn't and there was no violence of threatening involved, that means by definition the little sister raped him. The gender and age of the people involved do not matter. The person who was drunk is unable to provide consent. He is not at fault.
>>
>>17982246
Only sane Anon in the whole thread right here.
>>
>>17981624
>sociopath pedo rapist
Anymore buzzwords you wanna chuck in there while ignoring the fact that the sister was the sober one?
>>
>>17981499
>We have come close to literally killing each other because of this.
This is a more troubling problem than anything else in this thread. Please provide more information. What did you specifically do and what did he specifically do?
>>
>>17982272
but being a father to someone is very different than having grown up together with someone. maybe brother + sister played sucky sucky doctor since he was like 9
>>
The guy is a rape victim and he still get shit on.
>>
OP where did you go?
>>
Your child's father figure doesn't need to be their biological father. It certainly shouldn't be someone who starts statutory raping family members when he's drunk.

I would really strongly advise you find a better father for your daughter.
>>
Why is this board in particular filled with so many emotional women? Literally the worst demographic to ask for advice from.
>post-pubescent sister rapes you while you're emotionally reeling and utterly wasted
>OMG, MEN ARE SO CRAZY
I fucking hate /adv/ so much.
>>
>>17982346
She was 14. Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher. Them's the rules.
>>
>>17982340
>someone who starts statutory raping family members
>who starts
There is insufficient proof that he started anything. He was blind drunk, he committed no violence or threatening, the girl wasn't drunk, the girl was willing. He is the rape victim.
>>
>>17982333
Maybe, but we're not just looking at a single piece of data. The whole picture suggests someone with poor impulse control and an overall lack of emotional maturity and resources. The cluster of behaviors we're seeing (unprotected sex, irresponsible drinking behaviors, incest, emotional manipulation, dramatic/demonstrative self harm, physical aggression in emotionally charged situations, coming from a family unable to effectively manage an inappropriate incestuous relationship, even his intense and dependent relationship with someone who is as much of a mess as OP) suggests someone who is, at best, a poor parent. I certainly wouldn't trust him alone with a 14 year old.
>>
>>17982357
He claimed he was blind drunk. Remember, all of this is second hand. We're going to take as gospel the word of a guy who cuts in front of a partner to show his feelings?
>>
>>17982367
It is possible that witnesses can provide testimony that he was drunk. We have no reason to assume it is unproven information, nor should we assume for no reason that he is lying. We are not here to call people liars or debate the premise of a scenario. We have to remain neutral. If we are told that a person got blind drunk, lied in a bathtub and a family member willingly had sex with them, we should assume they are a victim.
>>
Op is a fucking retard and the only victim in this situation is that poor baby, who'll probably become a retard with those parents
>>
>>17982391
You're a hell of a lot more trusting than I am.

>>17982392
Agreed.
>>
>>17982394
I'm not trusting. I stand neutral based on the information we were provided. People should do as much before allowing themselves to post on /adv/.
>>
We can not, in good conscience, make any kind of judgement in this situation without seeing a picture of his sister's ass.
>>
>>17982362
I agree with everything you said - I would probably let him alone with a 14-year old, though, it would depend on a lot of aspects (factors? don't know what word to use)

The point that I've been trying to make is also that he's going to be a pretty bad parent, but that all the pedo hysteria isn't really justified just from the fact that he had sex with his 14-year old sister when wasted out of his mind. I'm not on team "he's a rape victim!!! fucking bitch 14-year old sister was old enough to realize!!", because we don't know all the circumstances, but I'm definitely not on team "he's a pedo, he'll fuck your daughter!!" either.

tl;dr: he might not be a pedo, but that's not even the worst aspect of this whole situation, rather the patterns of how he behaves and his weird af family
>>
>>17981785
>>17981803

So he's not a pedo.

>>17981467
>it was consensual

So he just cheated on you when drunk. Get him to swear off boozes when he's not with you. He'll won't fuck around and serve as good punishment.

>>17981499
>living with a monster

A philander, while trashy, isn't a monster. You're reading too much into this.

>>17981546
>We were broken up when it happened

So he didn't even technically cheat on you.

>He is very sick. He has wanted to kill himself many times over it

It seems like you're exacerbating the situation. Go to counseling, both of you together. You need someone there to help you vent out in a constructive but non-hateful way while calming you down and helping him move on and forgive himself.

>>17981580
>And fuck yes I'm jealous of his little sister. She's a fucking psycho bitch who can't keep her legs closed not even for her own brother. For God sake her boyfriend is the same fucking age as her brother. She has been in and out of a psych hospital. I fucking hate her

It seems like 101% her fault, not his. Stop making him any more suicidal than he is.

>>17981731

Sounds like he's doing everything he's supposed to and can do. Why are you being so harsh on him, what else do you expect him to be able to do?

>>17981624
>sociopath

How is he a sociopath? If anything, he's a rape victim. Would /adv/ for once not furiously shill breaking up?
>>
>>17982263
Whle I agree with you anon, OP sounds like she still has the mindset of a teenager (and who am I to judge? I'm her age and I'm no full adult yet) who is in love with the idea of a tragic romance. There is a reason those kind of nihilistic badboys are so popular in Young Adult media nowadays, we're drown to it, the idea of being a savior, of the one true love. You still sound way too harsh.
Anyway, OP, grow up and leave him. Do so at least until you feel safe around him, for your daughter.
>>
>girl is blind drunk
she couldn't consent, she was raped!
>guy is blind drunk
wow what a rapist!
>>
>>17982408
I'm not certain he'll fuck his daughter, but I wouldn't take odds on him not doing so.
>>
>>17981629
He was 19 years old when he got piss drunk. He didn't get piss drunk around the 14-year old

If that's a common opinion in the US, that you "shouldn't get piss drunk around (in this context OUTSIDE of the house, for then to return late) a 14-year old, otherwise you're deemed a bad dad forever", I'm really happy to live in Europe
>>
I want to know more about OP's sex lfe
>>
>>17982421
This
>>
Op? You in there?
>>
>>17982354
This
>>
File: 1262234388982.jpg (29KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1262234388982.jpg
29KB, 360x270px
>>17981649
>our smart intelligent daughter

She's only one year old...
>>
>>17982428
This.
Also, I think that's a somewhat normal reaction upon learning your life will dramatically change and most of your plans will go downhill because you will become a father at fucking 19. The incest shit is disgusting, and honestly I don't know how he is even able to talk with his sister after that. I think OP is justified in asking him to stop seeing his family or, at very least, his sister. Who may have raped him for all we know.
I'd be more worried about the fact that he hit you and used to cut himself. Mainly the hitting part.
>>
>underage dude gets fucked by older chick
>meh
>underage chick gets fucked by older dude
>OMG LOCK HIM AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
>>
>>17982468
>Who may have raped him
She did rape him. She was willing and he was blind drunk. Why is this even in question? If we switch the genders and a sober 14 years old male fucked his 17 years old sister who was blind drunk in a bathtub, I'd call him a rapist. I'm really starting to lose faith in /adv/.
>>17982461
New parents are fucking weird.
>>
Still here. Still breathing.
>>
>>17982832
We missed you
>>
>>17981482
Look at the timestamps anon. It was said five seconds before they asked calm the fuck down.
>>
>>17981410
Do you believe he'll get black out drunk a few years later and fuck your child? Do you believe he'll end up raping you later? If you answered to yes to either then move on. Drop him, drop all contact and let the courts decide when he can have his child, but don't forget to include the fact that your child would have chances of being in danger and he raped his 14 year old sister. Stop being a idiot and listen to your gut feeling and leave.
>>
>>17982318
But people under the age of consent can't consent. I get your point honestly but it's quite a funny use of the word "legal"
>>
I don't think he would try anything with our daughter. He says he isn't attracted to his sister and would never be attracted to younger people.
>>
>>17983096
What does his sister say about all of this?
>>
>>17982346
I got my girlfriend pregnant at 19 and I didn't get an impulse to fuck any of my family members.
>>
>>17983108

She doesn't care. She'll suck on his dick until he pops a boner and ride him all night; even if he's in a coma.
>>
>>17983130
Why does she like to fuck her brother so much?
>>
>>17981546
so not only did he fuck his underage sister, but he does things like cut himself to "prove" to hate himself?? You need to get out of there asap OP, he has issues that are going to get you or more importantly your infant daughter hurt.
If you really want to give him a chance though, still get the hell out for now, but tell him to get some serious counseling to deal with his issues and in the future you'll see what happens.
Just put your daughter's well being first, that is a horrid environment for a child. Seriously don't excuse his behavior just because you love him.
>>
I am going to assume that you aren't trolling and making up this crap. Because I cannot fathom how a mother who finds out that her BF/husband has slept with one of his family members is still kicking around the idea that she might stay and work it out when they have a child... a female child together at that.

Here is the thing... people who get blind drunk may cheat, but they don't go and screw their sister... unless... 1)It's happened before or 2) He has had that desire for some time.

She is a minor and minors cannot consent for a reason because they are not mentally developed to make good choices. No matter how the family or you spin it.... he raped his sister in the eyes of the law. I don't care if it was 2 years ago or not. He is a pedophile...period!

While you say you are sure he wouldn't do anything to your daughter... I assume that before you found out... you didn't think he would have screwed his sister either so what makes you so sure now that he won't molest your daughter or sleep with his sister again?

If you want your baby to be safe....leave..... your child should be your first priority.
>>
>>17983091
People under the age of consent can commit crimes. That includes the crime of rape.
>>
>>17983096
HE IS A RAPE VICTIM
>>
>>17981493
>No amount of drunk makes a normal guy fuck his sister

Thread ended right here; everybody stop posting.
>>
>>17983451
>no amount of drunk makes a normal girl unable to consent for sex
wew thanks for clearing that up lad! better call the judiciary system and let all those rapists out of jail
>>
>>17981410
>got blind drunk in the bathtub, and ended up fucking his (sober) 14 year old biological little sister

It's just like in my Japanese animes.
>>
>>17983514
That has nothing to do with my post or the argument. Go fishing elsewhere.
>>
>>17981546
>cutter who fucks his sister
I'll be honest, OP, this guy sounds like serious white trash. And the fact you still believe in "soul mates" suggests you're REALLY emotionally immature.

There's no such thing as "soul mates." There are only people who make decent partners. This piece of shit isn't one of them. Get the fuck out of this situation. You're young. You have a kid, so I know it'll be hard, but there's no upside for you to stick around this situation.
>>
>>17983544
I dare you to make the same post and argument if it was a woman who was blind drunk in a bathtub and fucked by her brother. Say it. I want to hear the gears grind in your head while you come up with mental gymnastics to justify rape based on gender.
>>
>>17983255
This. All of this.

I know there's a good chance OP is a troll. But under the assumption she's not:

OP, please. I'm over a decade older than you, I've now witnessed hundreds of friends, classmates, colleagues, and family members go in and out of romantic relationships, and I'm here to tell you the level of fucked up you are experiencing is not normal and this relationship is not salvageable.

The damage is done. No amount of therapy can unfuck this degenerate. For your sake and your daughter's sake, get out.
>>
>>17981410
top kek how are you going to punish someone for what he did 2 years ago?
>>
oh boy this is pure gold, almost like a hentai doujinshi
someone screencap this shit
>>
>>17983152
He's very attractive
>>
>>17983763
That's a shit reason. Plenty of people have attractive siblings and would never think of fucking them.

It's not OK. And his family being alright with it is not OK.

And then there's his mental health issues. He has physically and emotionally abused you. Mentally healthy people don't slash their arms open no matter how much they love someone.

I'm sure you love him, but for the health (and possibly safety) of you and your child, leave. You need to get his family out of you and your daughter's life. Look at how their kids turned out and tell me they would be good grandparents, or if his sister would make a great aunt you can have over at thanksgiving. That's part of building a family and a life.

I know it's hard, and money issues are often something that keeps victims with their abusers, but you need to get out. Leave. If not for your sake then for your kid's. Even if the father seems "better" he's not. Not without a ton of therapy (and even then only maybe and with regular sessions). And the family is straight fucked up, and will mess up your daughter if they're around.
>>
>>17981467
If it was consensual, as fucked up as it is for incest reasons, it's not the police's, fucking business.
>>
>>17981410
Are you nuts? You can keep living in fucked up land all you want but there are non mental men who don't diddle children (14-barely out of puperty).
I can't believe this is even a question. You're letting a dude fuck, hit, and "nearly kill you" who fucked his sister.
Disgusting.
>>
File: Dinnae men tae doo tha.jpg (64KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Dinnae men tae doo tha.jpg
64KB, 800x550px
tl;dr at the end
So I basically fell in love at first sight with this girl that I'm really good friends with now. As I've gotten to know her I only like her more and more. The first year I knew her she was in a long term relationship, she's not anymore and I have no chance but I want to at least be honest and ask her out so that I didn't let a potential dream girl go without trying.

Last night we were both at a party and both very drunk, toeing the blackout line but neither of us blacked out because we've had a lot of conversations about stuff that happened that night. That night though I told her straight up too much, I told her that I was pretty sure she was my dream girl (she's really into super mushy shit so I think drunk me was saying too much almost on purpose), she was giggling and thanking me and kind of brushing it off which was fine, and at one point she responded with "yeah but you also said you liked (mutual friend) recently too soooo" so I went further and told her about shit I felt like right when I met her.

We've hung out like twice since then and obviously this hasn't come up at all. Thing is I'm not gonna let that fuckup stop me from at least trying to ask her out. Here's my dilemma, should I mention the stuff I said that night like, ever again? Keeping in mind she's REALLY into super mushy overly romantic stuff, or should I just let it ride and ask her out very normally. I normally wouldn't even wonder about it but I'm worried if I don't address it and ask her out normally she'll bring it up and catch me off guard.

tl;dr - told a girl that I like a LOT how much I liked her while drunk. Should I ever bring it up again if I am actually planning on asking her out?
>>
I'm an autist and accidentally posted what I meant to be a new thread in the comments. I reported it myself. BUT. ALSO. I'd like to offer some advice on this which comes down to: you both sound a little crazy. Do the counselling and get what you can out of it, you both need to talk things out with someone else's help.

Sorry again for the stupid fuckup
>>
>>17983451
>guy was shitfaced, needed to getaway from reality
>sister came in to "check on him"
>saw him lying half naked in the tub, unconscious
>knelt down, took off his dirty clothes like the caretaker that she was
>saw his dick, started stroking on it, then rode him til she came
>he woke, freaked the fuck out, puked

yeah thread ended.
>>
>>17983800
>Plenty of people have attractive siblings and would never think of fucking them
not that plenty
But it's usually just a passing thought.
>>
>>17981410
The kind of man who gets blind drunk and fucks his underage sister is not the kind of man you want in your life, especially if he and his family see nothing wrong with that. Especially if you have a daughter of your own. You need to make the right choice for your daughter. I'd suggest seeing a counsellor and telling them everything. Tell them you're scared, and they'll be able to help and if not, they'll get you the contacts of people who can help.

Your husband is not a good man.
>>
>>17983763

So. You want to stay with someone who is attractive who doesn't have a job, who got your pregnant, who has a family who is okay/coercive with incestual behavior.

You want to leave this man in charge of your daughter while you go off and make money.

You want to stay with a man who got blind drunk because he got you pregnant, and yet he's not even the bread winner and you're supporting him.

What is he bringing to the table besides his looks? Anything besides gigantic warning signs and massive emotional baggage? Does he like run the Make a Wish foundation and personally donates all of his time and energy to charity and not boning his younger sister?

tl;dr There is nothing he possibly has that is worth what you've just described. You're either a massive troll or just plain retarded, I can't tell these days.
>>
File: 1475036579801.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1475036579801.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>17981546
>>
>>17981543
14 year olds now a days know very well what sex is.
>>
>>17981456
>isn't the sister's fault
>implying she's not an adult who can make her own choices
Equality, everyone.
>>
This thread is the fucking top!!! The absolute best thread ever you homos!!! WA HA HA!!!! So fucking great.
>>
>>17983763
Chad fucked his sister! WA HA HA HA!!
Chad gets a PASS for fucking his sister! OH MY GOD!
Chad gets a PASS for fucking his sister while his 7 year girlfriend is pregnant with his kid!

If you're not Chad, why live?
>>
>>17981410
>fucked his 14 year old sister
okay, that's fucked up and hilarious.

But in what way has this man 'trapped' you, exactly?

There isn't a trap here, dude doesn't sound smart enough to trap a retard with a bag full of popsicle sitcks. You just married a psycho and now you're suddenly begging for pity because you have a faulty-nutjob detector.
>>
>>17982251
dude fuck off with your meninism bullshit it was obnoxious the first time
>>
>>17982491
No wtf if the same thing happened with switched genders, I'd still be disgusted by the 19 yo girl get a grib
>>
I'm fucked up.
I need help.
I thought it was my uncle who molested me because I had this old strange dream and when I told some friends they said they thought he raped me, and lead me to having nightmares. I also described how my uncle behaved and someone said he sounded like a pedophile. But I've been avoiding the truth because one family member actually did molest me but I don't know if it really was on purpose or not. It was when she used to bathe me and I don't want to tell the truth because she's the only one that takes care of me and puts of with me being mentally ill, even though before five years ago she used to yell at me every day. I also got really obsessed and didn't tell the truth about a boy who raped me. I just kept diverting it in the hospital and not saying who it really was and saying it was my uncle because I still had paranoia and nightmares about him. I couldn't stop looking at horrible things on the internet since I was a child. I thought I finally stopped but I went back and looked at something bad again and it triggered me because I can't stop torturing myself. I'm so sick.
Why can't I stop looking at bad things? I want to start over and get rid of all that information online but I don't know how to do it. I need help.
>>
Anyone else really wish they met that 14 y-o slut?
This thread is giving me a boner
>>
>>17986144
What are you on about, anon was stating a very plausible scenario.
>>
>>17981410
>>17981478

I've known a 14 year old who ducked more ducks than there are posters itt.

A 14 year old is, as far as I'm concerned, completely cognizant and aware to know what she's doing when she blows a guy. Fucking a 14 year old is only creepy when you aren't a teen anymore. Not a big age gap.

>muh morals

People have been fucking 14 year old girls, and still do, well up until the last century when it became a trend not to. Do you call your dog a pedophile for breeding another if she just reached puberty? Fuck off.
>>
>>17987316

Sucked more dicks*
>>
>>17987319
No you were right in the first post.
>>
File: e5dc9dd0f90804834bb522ab92a47ae9.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e5dc9dd0f90804834bb522ab92a47ae9.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
>>17987316
>ducked more ducks
What the fuck. Is this like the Smurfs? This girl smurfed more Smurfs than there are Smurfs smurfing?
>>
He was in a position with power as the older brother and raped his sister as a result. As a father, he will absolutely take advantage of it.

But keep thinking that you're different, if you want. It's only your daughter that will suffer for you.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.