[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys enjoy the struggle that life is? Do you see it as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Fil 2016-10-09 00 26 10.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Fil 2016-10-09 00 26 10.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Do you guys enjoy the struggle that life is? Do you see it as a challenge rather than a burden? Do you enjoy life?
>>
Yes and no.

Life is neither a challenge not a burden; it's not even a choice. We're forced into life, told it's this magical thing for about 10 years before reality sets in. Seeing that everything is money makes life look very sad. Not in a "boohoo" way; more like pity. Humanity has the mind and the ability to be something so much better but it's constantly held back, willingly, by nonsensical concepts and imaginary blockades.

They swear they grow up and turn into adults but everything that was "icky gross nasty" from their childhoods sticks in their minds and governs their actions.
>>
Right now I see it as a burden mostly.

I go to college. Work. Study. Sleep. Rinse repeat. It's extremely boring, minus some stress during finals. It's not easy enough to just drift through, but it's not hard or fast paced enough for me to really get excited about the challenge.

Thinking of moving a few states away once I graduate if I can get an interview there. I want to make life more engaging, but lost on that front.
>>
im easily discouraged so i see it as a burden. right now im in such a funk and incredibly depressed.
>>
>>17981328
I've been on the other side. Life is boring in the real world, everything has been discovered, everyone is immortal, we're just waiting for the heat death of the universe, so I chose to keep playing the game .
>>
>>17981460
everyone is immortal, explain please how you mean it
>>
>>17981328
It's the only thing we truly "know". If this is the only option besides eternal darkness, than I guess it is okay.
>>
Only thing I truly care about are fictional stories, no matter the medium. This world interests me none
>>
>>17981347
Life is 100% a choice. Birth may not be, but life is. At any moment, you are completely capable of making the decision to end your own life. But you choose not to.
>>17981328
It took me more than a few years and a lot of forced isolation to realize that life is much more meaningful as a shared experience instead of a solitary one.
>>
>>17982457
You dont decide every day to not kill yourself, you just live because your brain is programmed to stay alive at any costs.

Its like breathing, you can do it manually but even when you stop, you will still breath

Killing yourself on the other hand is of course a decision. Its the last one.
>>
>>17982457
You dont decide every day to not kill yourself, you just live because your brain is programmed to stay alive at any costs.

Its like breathing, you can do it manually but even when you stop, you will still breath

Killing yourself on the other hand is of course a decision. Its the last one.
>>
>>17981328
>Do you guys enjoy the struggle that life is?
No.

>Do you see it as a challenge rather than a burden?
No. It's a burden. If I want a challenge, I'll play a difficult game or something.

>Do you enjoy life?
No, and right now, I don't think I ever could have. I feel like my circumstances were designed specifically to make my life miserable, but in a way that people would mock me for rather than in a way I'd get sympathy and respect for. I'm angry at my parents for ever having me.

>>17981595
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the afterlife (the "other side"). In that place, we're all non-physical beings, so we can't die. I find it interesting that he seems to be referring to that place as the "real world", because that's something you'll hear from people who have had near-death experiences - they'll tell you that the place they went to felt far more real than this world, and what we commonly call the "afterlife" is actually our true home and Earth is like an MMO or something.
>>
>>17981328
> Do you enjoy the struggle that life is?
Looking at the big picture, yes, I enjoy life- even though the past five years or so have been really painful for me.
> Do you see it as a challenge rather than a burden?

I don't see life as either a burden or a challenge. It simply is and we have challenges and choices to make and overcome. Certainly there are events that take place on which we feel burdened or are burdened with things (emotions, bad experiences, etc.)
Do you enjoy life?
> I enjoy life more so than I have in the past year. Even though I sometimes feel suicidal despite the meds I'm taking, I look past the pain and see the positive and beautiful around me.
>>
Overall, yes. Even when things are bad there's a kernel of my soul that is fascinated by the fact that I'm alive and that stuff is happening.
>>
>>17981328
Some days are good and some are not so good. On the not so good days I focus on the beauty of nature and hang out with friends who are wonderful people.

Life is like the universe: chaos. Nothing is constant.
>>
I used to, way back when I was in elementary school. I may not remember much, but what I know is this: I had both my parents, my siblings, my aunt. We all lived together under one roof. I didn't have a room to myself, I didn't care what I wore or what people thought of me. I had friends I could count on, friends I could trust. Those times are over, and what's left of my happy life is broken into pieces that can't be fixed with acceptance or selfless acts.
>>
>>17983574

I feel the same way.

Every once and awhile it hits me how horrifying this all is. Ex nihilo I wake up in this body, suffering in one way or another. Life is a prison and we're chained not only to our instincts, but to each other's hearts.

It's just awful. To say otherwise is a repulsive lie.
>>
Fuck yes man. I just wanna drop my two cents here before I even start reading the thread. Life is a journey man I try to embrace every little thing and see it as a challenge to overcome. Its the best way to live life.
>>
One more cent. Its people like us that build companies, set trends, and accelerate
>>
>>17982544
If you've ever been even somewhat suicidal, you get that you do inf act decide to live everyday. Yes, your brain may be "programmed" to try and keep living at every turn, but humans are capable of extremely capable of making completely seemingly irrational decisions that go against everything we're programmed to do because emotions are logical processes too. We feel certain ways because certain chemicals are interacting in certain ways in our brains, and not even the best neurologists in the world can explain exactly why we do so many of the things that we do. I would argue that we're programmed to seek whatever we believe will give us the most pleasure at the consequence of the least pain, and for many people, living may not seem to be that thing.
>>
Do you guys enjoy the struggle that life is?
>Yes
Do you see it as a challenge rather than a burden?
More of a challenge, waiting to be conquered.

Do you enjoy life?
Yup

Right now my life is kinda boring, I go to school, I work, and I work towards my dream of being a Game Designer, which is inspiration enough, because I know the future is going to be great.

On the other hand, I have travelled to 40+ states, 5 countries, use to make tens of thousands a month in my dealing days, and use to throw giant parties, and fuck bitches. So i'm dealing with polar opposites in lifestyles, I gave up the other one so I could relax and earn my living properly. Although this doesn't upset me, I enjoy drinking a few beers and playing vidya with my best friends, over coke parties with the crew, I enjoy learning and developing my skills, and I make it through work, which is desu the worst part (go from thousands an hour to $11, feels bad man).

The important part about life for me now is enjoying the little things, having hobbies, and quality relationships so I don't yearn for the old lifesyle.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.