[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm setting up a second date with a girl. On the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1274723207010.png (118KB, 580x363px) Image search: [Google]
1274723207010.png
118KB, 580x363px
So I'm setting up a second date with a girl. On the first date we went for a walk, sat down to drink coffee and talk and finally went to play some minigolf. Apparently she liked that more than I thought since I just texted her about setting up second date and she told me "I think it's going to be hard to top the first one, I had some much fun. But I'm sure we can think of something".

So any ideas for second date? I haven't dated a lot so I'm kinda drawing blank.
>>
You are already stressing out and caring too much. It's too late.

This is doomed. You will fail.
>>
>>17981199
I don't really feel that way. Sure I stressed before the first date too but once we met it was all gone, I'm sure it'll be the same this time too. Hell I think I made a thread here asking for ideas that time too. Yeah I havent done muc dating so I don't know what people usuallyu do, I'm not afraid to admit that. Doesn't mean I care that much, I mean I was happy to hear she liked the date but I wasn't depressed when I wasn't sure.
>>
>>17981192
I would guess the normal progression would be dinner and a [blank]. Is there anywhere you could take her that has live music? It's cold where I live so the usual outdoor first-couple-of-date activities this time of year are ice skating, sledding, or going to the winter carnival stuff we have going on around here. Inside stuff would be bowling, laser tag, a comedy show,there's an indoor amusement park around here, the aquarium, the zoo (progressively more expensive, mind you)

It sounds like she likes having fun with you, which is really good! And if you picked the first date's activity it can definitely be her turn to pick something. Sounds like things are going really well. Good luck
>>
>>17981192
Ignore the trolls. You are doing great.

Clearly she enjoyed the spending-time-with-you part of the date. So don't choose a movie, because that's just two people sitting separately and not interacting.

Dinner would be a logical next step, giving opportunity for more chat and getting to know each other.
>>
Lunch/dinner Find the nearest indoor butterfly exhibit. Those things are zen. She wants you so dont be afraid to end up alone with her. Have condoms with you from now on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.