[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seriously in my thirties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bawwtrans.png (15KB, 293x295px) Image search: [Google]
bawwtrans.png
15KB, 293x295px
I'm not looking for advice, I just want something explained to me. Something that's always been difficult for me. And, in turn, difficult to talk about. But, uhmm, here goes.

/adv/...? What's it like to have friends?
>>
If you're a girl: emotional support and endless, insipid gossiping.

If you're a guy: competitive assholes who will backstab you if you give them the chance, but you can do much worse.
>>
Usually someone you can spend time with who shares some sort of "interest" Or speak to on an emotional level like you might your family.
>>
>>17980759

its pretty nice. I had some friends over tonight for ultron, kinda becoming a weekly guys night routine with a movie or an outting.

one friend in particular stayed after and we talked about life. hes a kissless virgin and his self worth is tied to his hobby, and hes worried he'll never be truly great. the only way he can imagine himself getting a woman is just succeeding and basically scoring a groupie of sorts.

i was happy that i was able to hug him for an uncomfortably long time.
>>
>>17980760
Seems like you have shitty friends.

>>17980759
Someone you can count on. And they can count on you too.
>>
>>17980759
Friends come in all shapes and sizes. Some can be closer than family, others can be barely more than acquaintances.

With good friends, you can talk things out. But in my experience, there's never one friend you can discuss everything with. So you have to have a bunch of good friends you can lay your different shit onto.
>>
>>17980760
it's the exact opposite
>>
Friends are a waste of time
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.