[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best things to say to a girl to make her fall in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

What are the best things to say to a girl to make her fall in love with you?
The best things you've ever heard?
>>
"I want to watch you pee"
>>
>>17980509
"Would you like to browse dank memes with me?"
>>
"nigger faggot...faggot nigger."
>>
>>17980513
>>17980516
>>17980524
As a woman, I can confirm that all have worked on me.
>>
>>17980543
Pretty sure you're not even a real vagina owner. None of these would ever work on a sane woman.
>>
>>17980509
"You have to eat all the eggs"
>>
>>17980559
>What is humour?
>>
>>17980565
> humour is an unnecessary illogical human type of behaviour that is seen favorably.
>>
"Actually, I don't even care what we we're doing - I just want to spend some time with you."

I was trying to ask her out on a date, but she was having a really hectic day and it was starting to get late already - it was too late to get tickets for a bunch of stuff I thought up and she didn't want to do anything very active since she was exhausted. So I eventually just went full YOLO and said that.

I was kind of surprised at myself - I'd never said anything like it before. I suggested something very simple and nearby, but even so my now-gf melted and she told me she was basically on cloud 9 during that entire date.
>>
Obviously unless you're a fucking child who gets their relationships cues from one-dimensiomal Hollywood tropes, you would know that no one single thing you can say will make anyone fall in love with you. Love is persistence and effort. The people who appear to have good initial chemistry tend to be the people who get separated once it turns long term. Take it slowly and if it's meant to be, shit will work out.
>>
>>17980509
"I'm rich" usually works
>>
>>17980569
Actually, humour is any action of harmlessly breaking social norms that relieves tension.
>>
i have no idea how to make them fall in love with me, but i'm an expert at driving them away; even better if i don't know the cause
>>
I need you
>>
>>17980569
The endorphin rush is a enough of a reason I guess.
>>
>pls answer
>>
File: slide_35.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_35.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>17980509
>The best things you've ever heard?

I think I would fall in love with lady Lovelace if I ever met her. Probably not very applicable to this thread.
>>
>>17980750
Kek'd
>>
>>17980509
It depends on the girl but generally:

"Take a picture of yourself and give it to me"

A girl who is somewhat interested in falling for you will just turn into a fucking Director and starts bitching about the Lighting,the angle,her make up and all you have to do is just look her in the eyes and say something along the lines of "You look great"
Then you're basically free to replay Dave Chapelle's "GOTCHA BITCH" in your head
>>
>>17980509
I told my wife that there was a bake sale nearby and asked if she wanted come with me; I offered to buy her a brownie.

It helped that I was sincere, considerate, well spoken, hygienic, curious about her, and not a complete faggot. This shit isn't rocket surgery. Watch Mob Psycho 100 and just pretend you're the protagonist. There are no magic bullets: you should strive to be well rounded until you are palatable enough to attract who you want.
>>
>>17980771
Wasn't joking
>>
>>17980516
Theres this coworker girl i like, we started hanging out more. Tfw we started showing each other our memes
>>
>>17980641
Thats really cute
>>
>>17980559
>sane
>>
>>17980509
"Hi, my name's _____, but everyone just calls me Chad."
>>
>>17980509

FFS this PUA shit again.

There is no magic line that will make her fall in love. You can be spewing nonsense but if your vibe is good she will fall for you and you can be saying all the correct things but if your vibe is bad nothing will work.

Do you think that women are like computers? Put in correct code and the program works?
>>
>>17980509
Just sit there licking your eyebrows.
>>
>>17980729
this
>>
>>17980509
"We must preserve the white race!"
>>
>>17980562
kek
>>
>>17980729
richard here can confirm
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.