[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug test coming soon, any effective method to pass negative?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: images (15).jpg (14KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
14KB, 384x256px
Im gonna have a drug test for a job and I would like to know an effective method to pass it negative. Ive been sober for 10 days now and Im drinking tons of chlorophyll with water and raw garlic, it cleans up blood and chlorophyll for fat, liver and blood also. I only smoke weed, its not that serious, any suggestions?
>>
Oil changing
>>
>effective method to pass it negative
Don't be a fucking druggy is how you pass, loser.
I hope you fail, just like you fail at life. You shouldn't get a job over me, who suffers through his pain instead of being a weak ass subsidence user.
>>
>>17980156

Should I cry now or you have more to say?
>>
>>17980179
I used to work in one these drug testing clinics. We just know when we get a druggie trying to pass the drug test. They test positive for all this other weird shit that would mask what they're trying to hide.

We tell the employer and the employer never says they failed or not, just they found a qualified applicant.
>>
drugs is visible tru ur hair u have to shave ur hair before u do the test they can see it years back. search the internet. post a photo of ur bold head.
>>
>>17980039
How often did you smoke? How much? What kinds of THC levels are we talking about? How long have you smoked?

We can't tell you a thing without sufficient data.
>>
>>17980039

Are they going to watch?

I had to take a test for a job once and i knew i wouldn't pass so i borrowed a vial of a friend's clean pee and I wrapped a handwarmer around it to keep it from cooling while i waited.
Filled the cup, took the evidence with me and got the job.
Probably the grossest feeling, carrying someone elses pee with you but you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>17981381

And how is the procedure of the testing? I mean, how deep you go to find drugs on the urine and stuff related?
>>
>>17981495
We do hair my man.

Kek, it's always great when some stoner thinks he's going to pee in a cup and we take his hair instead
>>
>>17980039
The answer is simple - don't do drugs Jamal. The company has this policy for a reason, they don't want to hire a fucking druggy.
>>
>>17981446

Well in September and half October I used to go to the gym and I know it clean me up from all the drugs in my system during that period. From then, I smoke just a couple of zips everyday, until 11 days ago that I've been doing all the above. Literally, I smoke a little bit but it was everyday, plus I always drink a lot of water no matter what
>>
We usually get a call from the drug testing agency and they tell us they might pass but they have strong reason to believe to they would fail under normal circumstances. So we usually surprise them with a random test a couple months later
>>
>>17981468

Yes I've been thinking of that. A friend put some pee in a condom once for a job interview and he made it!
>>
>>17981500

That completely another story. They are not gonna do hair, trust me, I'm 100% sure, it will be urine test.
>>
>>17981532

Only if you can get in there fast enough for the temperature not to change. I used a small bottle, id be worried about a condom busting open
>>
File: Ponch.jpg (39KB, 288x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ponch.jpg
39KB, 288x375px
>>17981557
> Only if you can get in there fast enough for the temperature not to change
That's why you buy a test tube, fill it with clean urine, put a stopper in it, tie a string around the stopper and shove it up your ass for 24 hours before the test.

You'll need at least 24 hours to get used to walking around naturally with a test tube up your ass. So get to it!
>>
>>17980039
Just tell them that a drug test infringes on your right of privacy and personal anonymity and you won't submit to it
>>
>>17983226
*personal autonomy
Not sure how "anonymity" ended up there :)
>>
try not being a degenerate who enslaves himself to a chemical for a few minutes of fake happiness
>>
>>17983671
This, i hate retards who claim they're not addicted but smoke when they know they have drug tests, or even on probation.
>>
>>17983226
They'll say, "okay."

And not hire you.
>>
>>17980039
As someone who used to smoke weed all day errday I could pass a test in 10 days sober.

Once im clean I can smoke a joint and 3 days later can pass a piss test. Which I did recently.
>>
>>17983734
Good.
Who would want to work for such an organization anyway?
Fuck 'em. None of their business what you do when off the clock.
>>
>>17983840
The more people refuse to put up with this stuff from businesses the less likely they'll keep trying it on
>>
>>17983775

Just staying sober for 10 days?
>>
>>17983980
I can confirm this. I smoked weed erryday and was clean at 9 days. Of course your metabolism has a sayin this, but I'm a chubby. I did drink a shit ton of water and cranberry juice, though.
>>
>>17983997

Im a little chubby too, so it might work as well. Actually Im gonna buy a drug test tomorrow just to see the results so far
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.