[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need girl advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sad cat.jpg (4KB, 175x116px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
4KB, 175x116px
There is a girl that i really like. We both went to the same high school, she always gave me flirty signs and i knew she liked me. Now, both of us in college i make advances but she is shy.

I know for a fact she likes me but i am simply too autistic to be flirty or intimate with another human being.

last date which was a week ago we wont went out to starbucks, went well. Good conversation, good body language. Except later we got into my car and literally i could hardly talk. My autistic tendencies came out, long pauses, robotic tone, no humor or sarcasm. She literally began telling me how i needed to calm down because i was so tense and i should laugh at myself more. To be short the date became cringe and i was the one to blame.

texting her she is still slightly flirty but after being pushy with her to hang out she told me not to text her until she texts me.

I know she finds me attractive, shes told me. But she has also said things i say are cringey and off putting.

WTF do i do. I cant do shit anymore. I fucked up because im too autistic. Help anons, how can i come back from this.
>>
>>17979793
What are some of the cringey things you have said?
>>
>>17979799
>>17979799
For example when we both got in my car to drive away from starbucks i said. Listen you can trust me, im not going to try anything on you. I wouldnt hurt a fly.
this was to show her that i meant it and i was honestly dangerous

also. I told her if she wanted to go to a motel to netflix and chill, being an idiot i thought this was a good transition from our conversation to being flirty. I was half convinced she alread wanted my D. except i was wrong

I let her belittle me about some of my personal flaws

fml
>>
>>17979799
The worst part is that there was a point where she was telling me about all the guys she has slept with and I just listened with a boner on the entire time wishing I was fucking dead. I practically had the ball in the court but couldn't make the right move.

I don't know what to do anymore is it over, or can I still come back from this
>>
>>17979793
she thinks youre attractive in a weird way. so basically, she lied. otherwise she wouldnt call you cringey. unless you started talking about socially unacceptable shit.
>>
>>17979832
no i dont think thats it, she meant more like physical attraction man. I want to know if i messed up too bad already or if i can
>>
File: fedora230.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fedora230.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17979806
>. Listen you can trust me, im not going to try anything on you. I wouldnt hurt a fly.
>this was to show her that i meant it and i was honestly dangerous
>>
>>17979810
>The worst part is that there was a point where she was telling me about all the guys she has slept with and I just listened with a boner on the entire time wishing I was fucking dead.
>I practically had the ball in the court but couldn't make the right move.
What part of that even remotely indicates that it was an appropriate time to make a move?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.