[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a 18 y/o girl who doesn't want to work or study, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1445574169626.jpg (731KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1445574169626.jpg
731KB, 3264x2448px
As a 18 y/o girl who doesn't want to work or study, how tough is it to find a husband that isn't too old (like late 20s at most) with a well-paying job (or the potential) who doesn't mind me just sitting at home and being a general leech?
>>
Your open for abuse if you think like that.

Find a loyal man and love him genuinely.
>>
>>17979140
Are you very religious and want to be a homemaker and pop out babies and blah blah "traditional family values"? Depends on where you live I guess. Your family could probably hook you up with someone.

Do you just want to be a trophy wife? Depends on how attractive you are. Also, lol, no you won't find someone your age, gotta lower your standards there. They just want a cumbucket to make their bros jealous and who will father their aryan sons. Which begs the question, why don't you want to be more than this?
>>
>>17979140

The leech part would kill it for me.

I'm on my way to becoming a doctor and my speciality requires long hours every week. I wouldn't mind my wife not working, but she sure as fuck will not be lazy and only add to my work.

If you have no career skills to provide, get good at cooking and cleaning.
>>
>>17979140
Post pics to see how valuable your looks are.
>>
Are you me?

Why don't you just bullshit and go to college, it's not that hard if you go to community college desu
>>
>>17979140
>how tough is it
This depends, like, 100% on your look lol
Some guys just want a qt shut in maid to live with him and to fuck whenever the need arises.
>>
>>17979140
You better be hot, and learn to cook and clean and not be bitchy. If those things are true then you probly have a decent shot, you'll still probly want to go to college for a MRS degree though
>>
Are you religious and are you a virgin
>>
>>17979140
>how tough is it to find a husband that isn't too old (like late 20s at most) with a well-paying job (or the potential) who doesn't mind me just sitting at home and being a general leech?
impossible

for a long term relationship, your looks and sex are worthless.
>>
>>17979140
Smarter men aren't marrying nowadays.

Maybe someone will wife you up, but not the kind you want
>>
>>17979153
I used to be very against housewives and thought they were a shame to our gender, but now that I've been working for over a decade, I realize how fucking tough it is to work a 40 hour a week job and have to do chores on top of it.

Keeping your house clean, managing your money, buying groceries, cooking most nights, going to the gym, taking the pets to the vet or on walks, god. It's a part time job in itself - and I don't even have kids.

If I ever make enough money, I want a house husband to do all this shit while I'm at work. If I'm ever married to someone who makes enough money, I hope he's willing to let me do this (or work part time or something).

But being a leech, yeah. Into the trash you go.
>>
>>17979275

I hear you. My female cousin works 50 hours a week and has 2 children while doing some house chores. She really lucked out by marrying a great man who helps her a lot at home, but still, that shit is tough. A male cousin of mine is a doctor and wound up marrying a doctor. She now works part time while looking after the 3 kids. Their marriage has been very strong. You just gotta find someone who is willing to work with you.
>>
Be honest are you fat and ugly?
>>
>>17979140
As someone with a very good job (Steel Fabricator/Welder; $30 an hour at the moment) in his late 20's we have to look at you like a diminishing investment. Your beauty will whither, whilst my part of the investment grows.

What are you bringing to the table? Are you willing to cook and clean? I would assume not if you want to leach.

How about rearing kids? Are you good with money, because I would not want someone spending my income faster than I can earn it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.