[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend of two months keeps pushing me to sleep over all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1341362391560.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1341362391560.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
My boyfriend of two months keeps pushing me to sleep over all the time. He told me he loved me before our first date, we had sex on the second and the first two weekends after I slept over for the whole weekend.
I feel like the relationship has moved too quickly, and while I am serious about him I want to slow things down. I am supposed to go out with him today after not seeing him much in the last two weeks and he is pressuring me to sleep over again tonight. I feel bad and have a hard time saying no, and I feel like I got swept up into this relationship faster than I was ready for. I don't know how to tell him that I don't want to sleepover because of the moving too fast thing and his other bad habits, and I also feel bad for trying to slow things down since it is very easy to make me feel guilty. I don't see this relationship moving in a healthy direction if everything is on his terms. He want's to know why I don't want to sleep over but I don't know a gentle way to tell him why I don't.
>>
>>17978755
>gentle way to tell him why I don't
Tell him you really like him and things are moving too fast and you're not ready and want to take a break.
>>
>>17978755
Lol he wants to fuck you some more.

Your not down to fuck, let him know, hey anon i don't want to be your fleshlight.
>>
>>17978772
The thing is that he sleeps really long the day after. We can fuck three of four times before I even call a cab to get home. Also it seems like he really rushed the relationship to the next level almost immediately.
>>
>>17978772
>hey anon i don't want to be your fleshlight
>not performing your duty
>>
>>17978772
>>17978778
I want to mention that even thought he will sleep almost the entire day away he gets upset if I leave without him being ok with it. So I'm left there bored out of my mind.
>>
>>17978783
lol your relationship after a few years is gonna be so fucked up
>>
>>17978790
I know, I'm already thinking of ending it since I feel as if I make a lot of the effort of traveling to his neighborhood, sleeping over on his terms, and staying up late to talk to him since that is the only time he is available. The conversation is good, and the sex is amazing. But there is something very wrong here.
>>
>>17978794
Lol what do you need us for if you already feel like that. Trust your gut.
>>
>>17978800
I am very easily manipulated and I was friends with him for a long time so I know that I will lose my friend and my boyfriend.
>>
Ya dun goofed. Shoulda talked to him more before you went ahead with this. Now you understand why hookup culture is shit. You never had a relationship, you just had a dick too fast for you to even comprehend your own worth.

Now you gotta press the reset button or let him know straight up that you ain't ready for this to get any hotter.
>>
>>17978783
Do you two DO anything? Activities, hitting the night scene, going to the gym, hell even cooking together or playing video games? Your relationship sounds depressing and unfulfilling.
He kinda sounds depressed or like a man-child/stoner/loser.
I need to know his age/occupation.
>>
>>17978928
But don't kick yourself btw.
This ain't a fart that will destroy your panties. Just shit that happens everyday..
>>
>>17978755
>He told me he loved me before our first date
Haha, oh wow. How was this not a massive red flag?
>we had sex on the second
I guess it was cancelled out by your own red flag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.