[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on what to look for in a woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can anyone point me to books, essays, quotes, etc., that give advice to a young man about what is important in a woman so that he find someone to spend his life with? Preferably from the perspective of a respectable wise old man.
>>
You are obviously very young. Your entire approach is wrong. Life is not a Disney movie. You will not meet a perfect princess with whom you will trade v-cards and live happily together ever after.

If you like a girl, ask her out. Proceed from there. It can end up something much more.
>>
>>17978482

this.

find the perfect girl by getting to know girls and seeing what you like, not what extremely old irrelevant 'essays' say a girl should be like
>>
>>17978482
I'm asking more from the perspective of someone that can "get" girls but hasn't had male role models or a father figure to explain what is valuable in a woman and what is not important. I would like to find a wife but I don't have the wisdom to trust what qualities would make a good wife
>>
>>17978482
>>17978509
Hi, I'm working on this toy model for my machine learning project, essentially the same question as OP. Basically I want to teach a computer how to pick women by designing a classifier, since facial recognition is getting old. Sometimes a simple linear classifier works well on complicated data simply because they are separable. But very unlikely in this case.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui7h8CTSD_8

Basically check out what she likes to do. Ask her what her acchiavable dream is. Secondly, check out how far has she gone into making that dream her reality. Finally, check out her childhood and what she lived back then.

That's what the vid says.
>>
>>17978457
I look for
same life goals (spawn lot of babies and be happy)
able and willing to do some sports (so we dont end up fat and ill)
emotionally stable (so her having period doesnt excuse her to chimp out like crazy murderer)
and she has to be a bit sexy and or cute
bonus points for her being educated, clever, dominant, not smoking and white
:-D
>>
Girlfriend material:
>Someone with similar core values to yourself
>Someone kind-hearted and loving, genuinely so- not someone who will be passive aggressive or hurtful or mean (at younger ages many people haven't yet grown out of that though).
>Makes you happy/feel wanted
>Attractive
>Sexually compatible on enough things that you can have a healthy sex life

Wife material (find out through dating):
Could see yourself happily marrying this person, want to have children with her, and feel she would be a good mother for your children. Especially good conflict resolution skills. Balances you out and helps you be a better person through her support/ makes you want to be a better you. You have to also have these things apply to yourself though or you're not ready for that yet.
>>
>>17978542
There is no way to know except being together for a long time. Do you seriously think there are magic signs from the moment you meet that will immediately tell you you will be together forever?
>>
>>17978457
As you can probably already tell from most of the posts ITT, /adv/ is a retarded place and horrible for anything actually related to this. This board attracts those who either can't foster a relationship or have had many failed ones, so it makes sense. They don't seem to understand or want to accept the concept of partner choice, that you can actually think about, look for, and choose the kind of partner you want because most people here just go with whatever comes along or believe "you fall for who you fall for".

Obviously you didn't ask how to identify "one true love just by looking at her". I'm sure you know you have to get to know people beforehand and it will probably take getting to know many people before you find one right for you. You're asking about what qualities make a good partner, specifically a good wife.

I would reccomend going somewhere else for this, although I don't know where. Just not /adv/.
>>
>>17978457
Someone you can talk to is number one. Hot girls don't really want to settle because they have so many options, so find one you can talk to as well as fuck. Make sure she has some domestic capacity. Women who are staunch feminists and believe gender roles mean nothing are usually terrible partners, for gods sake stay away. Make sure she has had a good relationship with her parents and doesn't have daddy issues. Women with daddy issues will never quit riding the cock carousel. See how she treats other people. Women who don't have any patience or kindness won't have it for themselves and certainly won't have it for you. Soft, feminine women are the fucking best. Make sure her values are right.
>>
>>17978542
It's important if she treats you with respect and meets your needs sexually and intellectually.

Literally, that's it summed up in three phrases, sexual satisfaction, cares for you, clicks with you.

You don't have to agree on things or like all the same shit. What matters is how you actually treat one another. If you have a high sex drive and need a partner who can have sex five times in one night then that is important.

Respect as in being a considerate person to the other. As in not taking actions that the other person may disagree with without consulting them about it.

And intellectual compatibility. As in someone at your level in that matter. If you are a sports fan whose favorite band is metallica and then you may not be compatible with somebody who reads philosophy and listens to jazz. However, there is give and take here. What it really comes down to is whether you can have enjoyable conversation.
>>
>>17978457
1. Not a raging whore
2. Respects you
3. Open to compromise

Everything else is personal preference.
>>
>>17978457
attraction
compatibility
respect

the first two are obviously subjective and very broad, but these are the criteria i use
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.