[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find someone to love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm a bisexual girl, but I've never had any luck with either gender. I'm reasonably attractive, so if I wanted it casual sex would be no issue, but I don't want that. I want a relationship.

Do no decent men exist? Do no decent women exist? I've had 3 relationships, all of which were abysmal failures (one cheated on me, the only girl was quite abusive and the other one was a compulsive liar).

I'm really depressed at the moment. Will I ever find love?
>>
>>17978005
>I'm really depressed at the moment. Will I ever find love?

no

the problem is you not people. You get what you give.
>>
>>17978005
>I'm a bisexual girl
uuuh
tits?
>>
>>17978013
Well, I try to be as kind to people as I can be, I fall in love, I've been told I'm good in bed, I try to think of others before myself etc. I'm a good friend, according to all my friends. It's just the romance thing.
>>
>>17978005
You got thise terrible partners because you lack many things. Self respect, as well as a maturity that would have seen the red flags in all your previous partners.

Focus on yourself, and you'll find that quality people will seek you out.
>>
>>17978020
Well they were the first relationships- I didn't stay long in any. At least I'm not that stupid.
>>
Get new hobbies.

Stressing out about not having relationships is the surefire way to end up in bad ones.
>>
>>17978018

think of who you want to be with then figure out where those types of people hang out and go there.
>>
>>17978005
I'm kind of in the same boat, minus the bisexuality.

For me it's because I get oneitis and only oneitis. I either don't like anyone or I like one person and have my sights set solely upon them. Those oneitises never like me back though and I waste tons of time pining for them while they get other girlfriends and move on. Meanwhile I turn down and run away from all the guys who are interested because I'm hoping something will work out with whomever my current obsession is.

Not sure what to do about it. It doesn't seem to be as easy as recognizing it and stopping it because I still just don't develop feelings for the guys who are interested in me. I'm not sure how to stop liking someone that I like.
>>
Find love is quite and abstract wish... But I get you, this days most people cheer those who fuck things up.
In my country, per say, if you don't skip the line on the bank or refuse from taking money to do dirty work for someone, people see you as someone who lost an oportunity.
Those who actually fall for that oportunity (and yes, i do mean FALL) are actually cheered for it. People laugh with them and take them as good.

Anyways... What I mean is, culture cheers unfaithfulness, and it sucks hard. Usually more traditional people won't succumb to that, but it's quite rare to find them attractive - most of them are crazy religious or fanatics of sorts...

I do hope you find the love that you seek. But I feel like I should advise you on two things.

1- Are you the kind that cheats, lies or whatever? Usually we tend to attract what we emanate, speccially on relationship ground.

2- If you aren't, try not to become it. Don't let your pain change you into what hurt you. It's really easy to slip off into that, in ways of revenge or 'get back' or even just lost of faith. Keep yourself on your tracks, donot stray into theirs.
>>
File: cat ok.png (149KB, 320x324px) Image search: [Google]
cat ok.png
149KB, 320x324px
>>17978005
The one bisexual chick I know is a huuuge slut, it's like really easy to fuck her and she's very attractive too so her number of sex partners grows faster than polynomials, but mostly females though. I was her roommate for one semester and every few weekends she brought back a different girl, of all nationalities and ethnics, from Korean to French to Russian. I usually play videogame in the guest room and listen to them fucking and moaning loudly.
And yeah sometimes after we fuck we usually talk about personal life and she also expressed the same concern as you, OP. Of course I don't want to piss her off since I want to fuck her a few more times so I just tell her to be patient and don't lose hope since she's such a adorable girl kek
>>
>>17978005
>be degenerate
>expect quality
>>
>>17978005
You'll find love, eventually. I'd suggest not trying to search for it, though. Were the last 3 people you could've considered friends, before breaking up?
>>
>>17978005
a large part of it is probably you anon. As a girl all you need to is not be ugly, not be dreadful. all you need to do to get a decent person to subsidize your life is not do two things.

I'm willing to bet you're crazy. Especially because you posted that picture of a room full of jews.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.