[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice on how to approach girls who are with friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: CUTE.jpg (8KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
8KB, 236x213px
Any advice on how to approach girls who are with friends?
>>
>>17977871
Interested in this too, especially how to not anger the girls I didn't hit on.
>>
>>17977871
>>17977886
Don't. If you have to ask how, you are already doomed to fail. Only the Chaddest of Chads can make it out of that situation with their spaghetti still in their pockets
>>
Don't. We're with our friends for a reason, and it's not to find a hookup or a date. Don't interrupt female bonding time.
>>
>>17977871
Don't. Then you have to impress 3 people instead of one
>>
>>17977907
>female bonding time.

Top kek. Women don't get along with each other. They usually tear each other down.
>>
>>17977915
You don't understand. The bitchiness bonds us together. Either way, don't interrupt it.
>>
>>17977871
approach the pretty one and ask her about her "cute friend"
then watch as the insecure hoes compete for your affection
>>
>>17977921
No it doesn't. Externally you all say it bonds you, but internally you probably see your "friends" as competitors in relationship market. I guarantee you one of your friends would backstab you if it meant they would be able to get a better guy
>>
>>17977940
Don't look at me. I have no female friends; I hate girl on girl friendships. I was being only semi serious..
>>
>>17977944
Proves my point right here. Why do you hate them? For the reasons I listed?
>>
>>17977951
Dude, I agree with you. I was just (I admit, poorly, but it's 4 am where I am and I'm tired as fuck) joking. It's not so much a competition thing. I have a bf, I don't need other men. It's just that they're so fatuous and vapid, and can be really mean.
>>
>>17977925
Best reply

But seriously, don't
>>
>>17977955
>>17977892
>>17977907
>>17977911

>Don't

No. I can make it work and will make it work.
>>
>>17978033
Dude, do you have anything going for you?
>>
>>17978039
Of course.

Why do you ask?
>>
>>17978040
Because you're going to need mad game, and even then they'll probably tell you to fuck off, or give you a false number and then laugh about it over white wine later, depending on whether they find you threatening or not.
>>
>>17978042
>Probably

Who cares? If they do that they were never worth talking to anyway.

>Implying I don't have game

I'm just sick of not approaching girls I think are cute just because they're with other people.
>>
Approach the girl you wish, start the conversation with her and in the first moments, turn to her friends, say "Hello" and greet them accordingly, turn back to the girl you want and talk to her.
You don't need to talk to the other girls again. There's nothing to be said, they aren't stupid and they know you want to talk to the girl alone.

All of them know which girl you want to talk to, since you started conversation with her first.
You'll show social skills for noticing she is not alone, and you'll be polite to greet them.

You won't seem like a guy who doesn't know who he wants, since you turn your attention back to the girl you want.
>>
Women will tell you they don't like it, but your gut will tell you this could be your first and last chance to make a move.

A couple of days ago I hit on a girl who was sitting with her sister or cousin together (very rarely do I feel motivated to approach anyone at all really). I approached them both and talked about their accent and where it was from, they told me, we spoke in Spanish though.

I asked the one girl if she had a bf, at this point they BOTH felt threatened and said they had bf's and that "they'll be here any minute now", which was clearly bullshit and they simply didn't like me. I just said ahh wow.. okay pff, see ya.They were cheerful about the whole experience either way. Then I called my neighbor on the phone. Whatever. Not as special as you think.

It really depends on the woman. Some women are more people driven and others more friendship driven. I prefer the people driven kind, someone down to Earth. But you can only really bring that out in people if you yourself are down to Earth.
>>
/adv/ is fucking useless holy shit.
>>
>>17978260
surprise
no one here has any useful experience or information
>>
>>17978260
OP here.

No, no. I think >>17978056
was perfectly sound advice.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>17978289
What I mean is that /adv/ just piddles the fuck around before someone, by sheer miracle, maybe answers the question.
>>
>>17977940
>>17977915
>>17977951
>Haha girls can't be friends xD
>I know because I'm a man :)
Imagine being this angry over not having a girlfriend.
>>
>>17978326
I respect you less than him.

Work on it.
>>
>>17978326
This times thousand. Seriously, where do you get your knowledge on female friendship from, drama movies? Women wouldn't invest in friendship with each other if they only saw each other as competition. Besides, like most people, tastes are going to vary. None of my friends has ever dated anyone I was particularly drawn to. Maybe if I got to know some of them better, but you don't because you immediately bookmark him as your friend's partner and that's that.
This dumb stereotype pisses me off so much.

Either way, OP, keep it short and sweet. There's several options. You can do the whole "I see you're with friends but you caught my eye, I really like you, here's my number and have a good night". Won't offend anyone but obviously you don't have the best opportunity because it only works if she feels more or less the same about you right away.
I agree that >>17978056 is also an option but it depends on the setting. If they are going out, it's expected to be hit on and it's not a great setting for real quality time anyway. If they are busily conversing in a coffee shop, you put the girl in a really difficult position doing this because her friends could resent her (depends on what kind of girls they are) if she doesn't nip it in the bud. See it as chicks before dicks.

If you're with friends and she's with friends and the atmosphere is a bit looser (like a bar with music, they are chatting but not wrapped up in intense talking), you can suggest to join them altogether and make sure you approach/sit next to the girl of your liking right away.
>>
>>17978348
>work on making an anonymous poster on a chinese forum "respect" you, as if his respect has any worth
Not everyone is as pathetic as you.
>>
>>17978349
>I really like you
This is so stupid. How can you like someone you've only seen?

You like someone because you've known something about them and liked THAT.
>>
>>17978356
>chinese
Wow, dank meme.

Really creative.

I'm very impressed.

Everyone. Is very impressed.

In this halfpipe we call Earth, only you could've pulled off that sick move.
>>
>>17978366
>Everyone. Is very impressed.
*Everyone is very impressed.
>>
>>17978367
No no. I typed it as I intended.

Long pause for the heft it deserves.
>>
>>17978360
It just says that they made an impression on you. Sure, you don't know exactly how that person is yet, but there's also a lot in between just bare looks and someone's very soul. By seeing someone move, laugh, their body language, how they present themselves (haircut, clothes, grooming), the way they look at you etc you can infer something (or at least have a feeling) about who they are. Hell, someone's facial expressions give you an idea of that, some people look closed off and stoic and others widen their eyes at everything, smile easily, flush easily... It's not perfect science but it isn't pulled out of thin air either.

Why else do you think someone would ever approach someone who isn't objectively hot? Because you feel a pull or a familiarity or fascination and that's not just about their facial structure.
>>
show interest in the ugliest girl in the group. 1. it gives you confident to speak your mind 2. jealous will attract her attention
>>
The best possible thing you could do is set yourself apart from the other guys. To do this: Be casual, don't chase, be funny.

A trick I use at concerts a lot is if I see a group of cute girls, I'll go up to them and say something casual then walk away. Then later on, it's way easier to flirt with them because it's already been established that I'm not there chasing girls. I'm just having a good time.

I went to a Young Thug show recently and went into the crowd to find some ass. I ended up next to a group of three hot girls. I smiled at one then smoked a blunt with some strangers. A guy bumped into the girls walking past and they all said "He is so rude ughhh"

I said to the hottest one "you weren't talking about me right? I'm trying to give everyone space" and she laughed and said "nooo you're fine" then put her hand on my chest.

The music started and they knew I was chill so they grouped up in front of me and I had ass and titties all over me the whole show. The hottest one had an incredible ass and was grinding it on me as I was playing with her friend's tits.

Young Thug shows are fucking crazy. Degenerate and dirty, but fun.

I got dehydrated and ended up leaving the crowd to get a beer and a water, then I just did the same trick with another group of girls and had more ass rubbing on me.

I don't know, but it seems the more casual you are the easier it is to get girls. If you are chasing girls it never works out. If you go up behind a girl and start grinding your dick on her ass she won't be very happy. But just having a short communication beforehand makes the connection much easier.

If you're at a bar and see some qt's walk by and just say "cheers" and tap glasses or say something like "Are you guys having fun?" and they'll say "yeaaaaahh!" then just smile and walk away. Later on you can go up to the group or one of the girls on her own and it feels way less forced to flirt.

"Hey we met at the bar! What's your name?"
>>
>>17979369
Great advice. I've noticed girls are only hard on guys who 'fail' the first impression test. Getting past that stage is crucial.
>>
>>17978349
>Women wouldn't invest in friendship with each other if they only saw each other as competition.
Now how would you know that? As a woman, I only invest in friendships so that I have someone to talk to when my boyfriend is busy or wants to be alone. I would rather never have to talk to those female "friends" at all.
>>
>>17979369
>concerts
Jesus, I'd love to hear a success story from a sort of function I've actually been to.
>>
>>17979668
Same logic applies anywhere else. Show them you are not a creep and they'll be a bit more open to conversation.
>>
>>17979687
There's no 'them.' Anywhere you can find girls, are at places for things I was never interested in.

I've never approached a girl in my life.
>>
>>17979696
Now's a good time to start. :)
>>
>>17977871
Make it funny. Get 'em all laughing with the main focus being on one. Usually, if a girl's friends don't approve of you, she won't either, especially if she's got no reason to.
>>
it helps if you have a bag full of cash, what u can throw to a bitch you want to catch. it is like Pokemon. but without the balls
>>
Kill yourself in front of them
>>
>>17981816
>without the balls.

Speak for yourself. Anon.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.