[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I have no friends? Everywhere I go people just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2781.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2781.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
What do I do if I have no friends? Everywhere I go people just use me for my stuff and as a punching bag. I'm a passifist so I don't really like to start problems but holy shit I just want friends. Even if I do find friends to chill with then one of their friends end up being dicks.

Despite all this I'm still pretty extroverted. I like to go out to parties hang out with groups of people and meet people. I just feel like I have to get in fights everywhere I go because of everyone fucking with me and to make it all worse I live in a small town so I can't even meet new groups of friends.
>>
>>17977740
>tfw OP fell for the need "friends" meme
>>
>>17977753
I feel like a loser piece of shit without any and I need to get out of the house or I go crazy and my anxiety flares up

Also if I get a gf they always have a riveting social life and tons of friends and stories. I have none
>>
>>17977740
"passifist"

lol dead af senpai

when people give you shit fire back homie, sometimes I come up with insults about people just in case they try and say some bitch shit about me
>>
>>17977783
But what do I do if people just insult me when I'm not ready and we're just acting like friends. I noticed that people usually wait until I'm too high to even think straight to do it then when I'm sober and good to go they act all nice again.

Should I just come up randomly and fucking clock their shit and keep beating them,
>>
>>17977765
Fill your friends void with knowledge. Thats what I do. Trust me, knowledge never screws you, but so called "friends" often do.
>>
>>17977796
No I can't sit around and read all day I'd rather beat up all these small town pussies
>>
>>17977803
>No... I'd rather beat up all these small town pussies

And you wonder why you don't have friends
>>
>>17977794
What do you mean by insult ?
>>
>>17977794
that's why I literally come up with some insults about people moments after I meet them. It's a horrible trait of mine sure but I had a girl call me short freshman year of high school out of the blue while in a group a friends and I had no comeback and probably just turned beat red and said some lame shit like "yeah I know"

this girl was shorter than me at the time and fat, but I was just so pissed after that she threw me under the bus like that in front of a group of friends. we weren't even talking about height and she just thought that was a totally acceptable thing to say and that I wasn't already self conscious about it.

most of the time I never ever have a need to use these horrible insults i've pre-heated in my brain but I like the idea of having a bullet in the chamber just in case that shit happens again
>>
>>17977819
Wow anon, she really damaged you. Sorry to hear that
>>
>>17977811
I have one friend that will try and act superior and better than me and act like a dick and always try to knock me down

I have one friends who's a crazy virgin and always fucking spazzes out and you'll say one thing to him and he'll randomly snap and just yell FUCK YOU and then like mumble an angry sentence. But I think he's more of a psycho then anything

I have one friend who's always fucking shit up because he's a dumb ass and then he gets pissed off at me when shit goes wrong

I have a lot of people just fuck with me in really harsh ways and it's never ever when I'm sober enough to fight people just wait until I'm too high to even move.

Im sure I could beat up at least half of them but holy shit it's a lot of fights. If I got in a fight every time someone fucked with me for no reason I'd be getting in fights every day while no one else has a problem.
>>
>>17977823
I wish that's all I had to deal with

>>17977819
Ok I'm gonna just let the insults go. One of the guys who's a dick to me is Asian and has a tiny cock so I'll go for that and the other guys are virgins and nerdy faggots

I just have to retrain my brain to not care about people's feelings and get off on hurting people
>>
>>17977830
Another thing is I have really bad anxiety. When people yell an insult at me I usually get caught off guard and don't even have time to process my thoughts. I can't help but feel like people are taking advantage of that
>>
>>17977830
that's what i'm saying fuck what other people think but just letting people rip you makes you their bitch and i'll never let that happen again, I don't even care if some dudes bigger than me i'm not taking your shit without dishing some out

I should mention it has happened once or twice since then, those sucker punch type insults and there's nothing more satisfying than firing back without missing a beat
>>
>>17977838
What do they do when you insult them back? I did once when I was drunk and the guy tried to fight me and I asked why are you trying to start shit and he said something and I started to get up out of my chair and he said you know what I'm getting my weapon and he ran upstairs as fast as he could and I just left
>>
>>17977850
usually they're just stunned, just the same as you or I was that I just got insulted out of no where but they're aren't expecting you to immediately insult them back which makes it so great (especially because he has no idea i've got 2 or 3 other insults in case you wanna keep going) but I've never had someone threaten violence, usually my insult is way better than theres since i've thought about it in advance whereas their's was off the cuff and they don't have a comeback now.

if someone did threaten to hit me (if he's smaller than me i'll dare him) but otherwise I would just laugh and say "well you kinda asked for that one calm down"

these comments usually come when you're in a group of people so mob mentality will hopefully keep them from actually lashing out

but yeah if some dude says he's going to get a weapon i'm leaving. not gunna lose my life over calling you a pizza face
>>
>>17977883
I thought when people ripped into you it meant if you respond negatively we fight

Maybe people are just extra aggressive with me? Well I'm 5'11 and 185 and work out and took some martial arts so I guess I should just let them try it. It's not really in my nature to be mean though even though I could drop most the people talking shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.