[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help understand hand signals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6788.jpg (122KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6788.jpg
122KB, 675x1200px
What is this "ok" hand signal that literally everyone on the alt-right post on their twitter?

Pic related, just one of the many
>>
File: IMG_6789.jpg (132KB, 804x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6789.jpg
132KB, 804x603px
More

I'm not making this shit up, its in every pic they appear
>>
>>17977678
>>17977700
they are dtf
>>
File: IMG_6790.jpg (80KB, 479x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6790.jpg
80KB, 479x750px
>>17977700
>>17977678

It might come from the Korean llbe hand sign see pic

It basically means you are a beta and can't get women
>>
>>17977724
>It might come from the Korean llbe hand sign see pic

Are you fucking stupid? They are making the same hand that President Trump makes when he gives a speech. That's where it comes from
>>
>>17977734
Thanks I had no idea

Korean with no American pop culture knowledge here
>>
>>17977767
Yeah its no problem bro. How's Korea been doing? Samsung needs to get their shit, since I want to get a new Note (still running on the Note 4)
>>
>>17977678

Not OP but similar question.

Whats up with putting up pictures of flowers as your cover photo on fb? I've seen it too often for it to be a co-incidence.
>>
>>17977893
makes people feel cute and funny, half serious half joke
>>
>>17977893
I'm guessing the people are too ugly to past their actual picture so they post beautiful flowers. It's like the dogface snap chat filter. It's only use is to cover up the ugly
>>
>>17977678
It is a mainly USA-based hand signal for OK that is at least 100 years old. It can also be used to imply "thanks" or "no problem" or similar OK-like thoughts.

The British use the thumbs-up gesture to mean the same collection of related thoughts, but that same thumbs-up is considered an insult (suggesting "small penis") by the Italians.

Meanwhile, while the Americans raise the middle finger to signal "fuck you" the Brits use the index and middle fingers, backs to the other person, for the same insult. And the Americans use the same two fingers, nails facing themselves, for the peace sign.

The point is that all these gestures are culture-specific. Don't the Koreans have an "OK" gesture?
>>
>>17977789
well there's the huge political scandals, it's bigger than trump in America
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.