[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I have this guy friend who I was kind of interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: moe moe.gif (35KB, 491x450px) Image search: [Google]
moe moe.gif
35KB, 491x450px
Alright, so I have this guy friend who I was kind of interested in, and one day he basically asked me to be his gf. But I said no because I don't feel like I'm good enough for him. I'm worried that people will see us together and think he's a loser because I was the best he could get. I know he doesn't care, and I've considered just going for it, but I know I wouldn't be comfortable with him if I felt like I was always bringing him down. We're still good friends, but I feel like I've pulled away from him a bit, because I'm afraid he'll think I'm flirting or leading him on or something.

Is it possible to stop feeling like such a loser.
>>
>like a guy
>he asks you to be his gf
>you say no because you aren't good enough for him

God fucking damn OP there is a 4 letter word that begins in c and ends in k that suits you perfectly.
>>
Yeah it's very possible.

Ask yourself this.

Why do you feel like a loser?
>>
>>17977408
Doesn't sound like you're that interested in him if you don't try to be with him.
>>
>>17977419
That makes no sense, OP is a woman.
Learn basic anatomy.
>>
>>17977419
No. No there's not.
>>
>I'm worried that people will see us together and think he's a loser because I was the best he could get.

Oh yes, those are passive aggressive periods.
Don't even fucking go there.
Just think about what you just said.

> I was kind of interested in
> We're still good friends, but I feel like I've pulled away from him a bit

It seems like you're less interested in this person, and more interested in the prospect of somebody being enamored by you.

It's a yes or no question.

If somebody likes you, let them like you. You aren't going to be able to change yourself overnight, and eventually they will move on if you just keep pushing them away.

If you're going to improve yourself and become less of a loser, do it for yourself. Do it so that you don't have to wake up every single day, look in the mirror, and be reminded of your mistakes. The pain of trying new things is much less than the long-term agony of self-pity.
>>
>>17977408
Take it from a robot, no guy really gives a shit. Only women ever fear having a guy who isn't good enough for them. Anyways, I recommend apologizing and asking him out.
>>
File: 1465424602295.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465424602295.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>17977408
ugh fuck off that actually triggers me.
Not only have you probably upset him because you turned him down but now you're going to be upset yourself as you said no to a guy you actually liked.
Fuck you people with your idiotic logic and just causes more frustration. I hate people like you.
>>
Say yes. Work on yourself to be good enough.
>>
>>17977532
Second this. He must feel like shit now.
>>
>>17977408
As a guy: FUCK YOU.
>>
>>17977408
The only thing that makes you undeserving of him is turning him down despite liking him. And that's your fault.
>>
>>17977408
What kind of beta cuck asks someone to "be their gf"?

Normally you just start fucking regularly, and then it moves to the relationship stage
>>
You have self-esteem issues. Or maybe you simply feel physically incompatible with him (weight, race, facial features, etc) whatever it is, he doesn't care. But if it bothers you enough that you will feel infompatible beside him, you may hurt yourself more than him. Ultimately, your choice.
>>
>>17977532
Agreed.
>>
>>17977623
You must be what they call a degenerate.
>>
>>17977408
I don't get it, so whats wrong with you and whats wrong with him that makes you feel like a loser?
Could someone explain this insecurity?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.